Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vila's Test Result

+3
Angel
Lux
WowThatsPrettySad
7 posters

Go down

Vila's Test Result Empty Vila's Test Result

Post by WowThatsPrettySad Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:26 am

The test is a best of three match. If the participant quits at any time during the test, he or she is given automatic Slifer Red. You (the testee) must provide your tester with the cards you are siding in/out highlighted so that you may be graded on your siding. A retest is 500DP. Testers must write explanations so testee can improve more easily.

Banned decks:
-Alternate win condition
-Mill/Deck out deck
-Stall
-Troll
-OTK oriented decks
(if you OTK your opponent but your decks objective is not actually to do that it is fine)

Banned decks (Testers only):
-Any tier 1 (you should know what this is)
-Satellarknights
-HAT
-Lightsworn
-OCG decks

Tester Deck: Infernoid
Testee deck: Madolche Psychic

Results of the Duel : 10/15 
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 9/15 – Board control went back and forth during games 2 and 3. Game 1 was his because I bricked.

Main Deck Build : 6/10 – I’m not wasting my time because you were too lazy to press the A-Z button.
First of all 3 Mew is bad. It does nothing on its own and is easily searchable. I say 2 is a good number. You psychic line-up is all over the place. Psychic Madolche should only utilize 3 Psychic Commander to assists in your madolche combo’s. Other ones don’t add anything other than slower, sub-par synchro plays. 3 MST is almost a must this format, with cards like snatch steal and vanity’s so prominent in the game. Fiendish chain is not great this format because of all the s/t destruction everyone plays due to the cards listed above and qliphorts. BTS is an entirely better choice, allowing you to utilize its effect twice and isn’t stopped by MST.

Extra Deck : 7/10 – Psychic Synchro is bad. Don’t even know why you would have it as it provides no spectacular plays and offers nothing to benefit any sort of advantage. Each Naturia synchro is only needed at 1. Your extra deck also lacks Castel, Abyss Dweller and Exciton Knight, all which are considered staples.

Concentration : 2/5- When I had played reasoning and for some reason you called 7. It could be clearly observed that my reasoning targets were either Fire Hand/Ice Hand or Tragoedia. Calling 7 simply gave me a free summon regardless of what I hit. Either you did not read the card or was simply not thinking.

Misplays: 10/10

Card/Ruling Knowledge: -3 points for every mistake 10/10 

Side Deck : 6/10 – 3 LIM is too much. Light Imprisoning Mirror doesn’t even effectively combat most meta decks. Axon Kicker is in the side for some reason, it being a bad card in general, should not be run at all. The single breakthrough skill in the side deck is bothersome. This side deck lacks many relevant cards to counter the meta or any deck efficiently. Outside of SIM and LIM, it seems like the testee couldn’t decide what to put in the maindeck, so just splashed some of them into the side deck.

Siding : 6/10 – Had relevant cards in the side deck to combat my deck but did not side them in. Debunk would have been an excellent choice considering my deck revolved around the graveyard. However, testee sided in Breakthrough Skill against my deck, and seeing that my deck mainly summons 2000+ beatsticks to control the board, Breakthrough skill seems irrelevant.

Sportsmanship : 5/5

Total: 61/100

Slifer Red : 0-59

Ra Yellow : 60-79

Obelisk Blue : 80-99

To test for Horakhty you need to have a perfect score which is 100/100 or have bought a retest and obtain a score of at least 95/100

Congratualtions You Made It To: Ra Yellow

Last edited by WowThatsPrettySad on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
WowThatsPrettySad
WowThatsPrettySad

Warnings : 3

Back to top Go down

Vila's Test Result Empty Re: Vila's Test Result

Post by Lux Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:16 am

Welcome to Ra
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:47 am

welcome to ra
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:42 pm

I would say welcome to ra/gda, however due to some significant points brought to my attention from other users, this test is unfortunately void, there are certain inconsistencies within the test itself comparable to the rubric given as well as the fact that the tester (Wow) was unfortunately, using a banned deck (see the rubric ocg is banned), for the time being Vila will remain in ra but has been given the right to a free retest, topic locked.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Administrator

DP : 2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:47 pm

He is not using OCG Deck. SECE was released in Europe yesterday and today in US. It's TCG.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Even then, there's a fault in the points given. Example: misplays 7/10 ... how can he get a 7 when every misplay is -5...
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by WowThatsPrettySad Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Ill take if off another section then.... it wasn't real MISPLAY, just a stupid move... so if you want ill dock the points from somewhere else. And yeh... this deck is TCG... i have it IRL....
WowThatsPrettySad
WowThatsPrettySad

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger Soldier Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Making the whole test null and void seems pointless for one mistake that can be easily fixed...
Tiger Soldier
Tiger Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:16 pm

That's what I've said.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Evergreen Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:42 am

If I read it correctly, he doesn't have to redo the test, he can choose to redo it, or stay with the result of this one.

(can't believe I'm defending him, after he insulted me for being a Slifer)
Miss_Evergreen
Miss_Evergreen

Back to top Go down

Post by WowThatsPrettySad Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:12 am

Miss_Evergreen wrote:If I read it correctly, he doesn't have to redo the test, he can choose to redo it, or stay with the result of this one.

(can't believe I'm defending him, after he insulted me for being a Slifer)
Why does he get to redo it exactly?
WowThatsPrettySad
WowThatsPrettySad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down