Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

now i know i was the one trying to get the gfxers to get this academy together but where the hell are the creative writings?

5 posters

Go down

now i know i was the one trying to get the gfxers to get this academy together but where the hell are the creative writings? Empty now i know i was the one trying to get the gfxers to get this academy together but where the hell are the creative writings?

Post by Socialgames NR.2 Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Yeah title says it all that i suggest a creative writing topic
Socialgames NR.2
Socialgames NR.2

Back to top Go down

now i know i was the one trying to get the gfxers to get this academy together but where the hell are the creative writings? Empty Re: now i know i was the one trying to get the gfxers to get this academy together but where the hell are the creative writings?

Post by Stellarknight Delteros Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Long ass title is long ass.
Stellarknight Delteros
Stellarknight Delteros

Back to top Go down

now i know i was the one trying to get the gfxers to get this academy together but where the hell are the creative writings? Empty Re: now i know i was the one trying to get the gfxers to get this academy together but where the hell are the creative writings?

Post by Lux Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:32 pm

What you mean by creative writings?
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellarknight Delteros Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Creative writing is when you write something creative.
Stellarknight Delteros
Stellarknight Delteros

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Magician Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:44 pm

"creative". Is that right?
Galaxy Magician
Galaxy Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by Socialgames NR.2 Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:58 pm

or something that you just wanna
Socialgames NR.2
Socialgames NR.2

Back to top Go down

Post by OtakuGabriel13 Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:44 am

what is your point social ?
OtakuGabriel13
OtakuGabriel13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down