Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KING_BROWNEtheFIRST's Test Results

3 posters

Go down

KING_BROWNEtheFIRST's Test Results Empty KING_BROWNEtheFIRST's Test Results

Post by ab9999 Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 am

Tester Deck: Hunder
Testee deck: Custom

Results of the Duel : 0/15 Better luck next time Razz
1-2  = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 0/10 How much did testee control the duel? - Had no control throughout the duel, only recall one moment where control almost switched

Main and Extra deck build : 5/15 - This is NOT originality. Points are given based on how well-built the deck is and how well it performs. If the deck isn't very good testers should leave suggestions for the testee on how to further improve it. - Deck is slow and easy to counter, however it did have a decent amount of possible plays despite the deck size. I assume the extra deck is fine for the most part, didnt see much use of it

Concentration : 6/10 - Is testee paying attention to the duel? - Didnt notice me use ragnazero and didn't catch the text on his synch listing the correct materials

Misplays : 10/10  -2 Points for every missplay. - I dont believe testee did anything wrong here
Card Knowledge : 5/10 - Does the testee know the effects of all cards that were played during the test? Asking the tester about card effects or asking the tester what he / she is doing is a mistake. Instead of asking you could just read the effects on the spot. - From what i saw few problems but there were stilll a few, such as not knowing one of his monster's effects missed timing

Side Deck and Siding Skills : 2/15 -Can Side Deck Counter the meta and how good did testee side? - The testee sided things some weird things that really shouldn't be in a side deck xD The main idea of a side deck is, in a nutshell, to screw with ur opponent. There different ways to screw with ur opponent, but most people just side cards that effectively counter their opponent's deck. In order to do that, there is a variety of things you can do. Just side cards that fit your deck's play style(EX: wouldnt wanna side a trap with the common frog/monarchs build, side quick plays like effect veiler) A point for siding something and a point cause something u sided helped a tad during the duel

Deck Rarity : 5/5 - Never even seen most of the cards in it before >.> Just try to make the deck a bit more competitive

Total: 28/90

Slifer Red : 0-54
Ra Yellow : 55-78
Obelisk Blue : 79-90

Congratualtions You Made It To: Slifer Red

If you ever want help with a ruling or with a deck, feel free to ask for help from da neighborhood freindly GDA! ;-;
ab9999
ab9999

Back to top Go down

KING_BROWNEtheFIRST's Test Results Empty Re: KING_BROWNEtheFIRST's Test Results

Post by Lux Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:43 am

Im sorry for your results hope we can help you to get better!
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Welcome to GDA, don't worry. I started in Slifer myself and they helped me out. Just ask if you need anything. I'm sure anyone here will help you.
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down