Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on new [leaked] BA synchro monster ?

4 posters

Go down

Thoughts on new [leaked] BA synchro monster ? Empty Thoughts on new [leaked] BA synchro monster ?

Post by (Solaire) Watt Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:43 pm

I'm just interested on seeing everyone's thoughts on the new BA Synchro card:

Name: Virgil, Rockstar of the Burning Abyss
Attribute: Light
Level: 6
Monster Type: Synchro
Type: Spellcaster, Effect
Atk: 2500
Def: 1000
Effect:
"1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters,
You can only control one "Virgil, Rockstar of the Burning Abyss". Once per turn: You can discard 1 "Burning Abyss" card, then target 1 card your opponent controls or have in their graveyard; shuffle it into the deck. If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or by card effect: you can draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Virgil, Rockstar of the Burning Abyss" once per turn."

I think this is good that they now have a synchro, however... I have not seen any evidence of a BA tuner yet... If there is no tuner that is BA it would make it a bit more difficult to bring onto the field as the BA synchro materials will die if a non-BA Monster reaches field unless effect is negated. But once again just wanted to see what you all think Smile .
(Solaire) Watt
(Solaire) Watt

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on new [leaked] BA synchro monster ? Empty Re: Thoughts on new [leaked] BA synchro monster ?

Post by supdesup Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:56 pm

u can use a random tuner that negates eff of BA or something... crane crane would be ideal if it was a tuner
supdesup
supdesup

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on new [leaked] BA synchro monster ? Empty Re: Thoughts on new [leaked] BA synchro monster ?

Post by Lux Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:44 pm

The real question is how competive BA will be then.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ab9999 Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:25 pm

It could just be a small thing in the deck that's pretty good. Here is a combo. Tour guide > scarm > genex ally birdman return scarm(as discard material since it can't be used for synch) XD Since it doesn't need any abyss monsters for the synch... And then it's like another mathematician or whatever it's called

Just that one card could add quite a bit to the deck if that synch comes along, and I'm sure there are other fun techs you could add in. That synch will be a pain if it's for realz Sad
ab9999
ab9999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum