Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack_of_blades's Horakty test result

3 posters

Go down

Jack_of_blades's Horakty test result Empty Jack_of_blades's Horakty test result

Post by yugikid1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Tester Deck:-Lv 8 zombie synchro
Testee deck:-Fire fist

Results of the Duel : 10/15
1-2  = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15
Extra Deck Build : 8/10

Main Deck Build : 7/10 - (U could add some summoner monks+ ur deck didnt have much monsters.All monsters it had was 13.try to get atleast 19 monsters but not over 23)
Concentration : 9/10 - Is  testee follow the duel.

Missplays : 0/10  -2 Points for every missplay.

Card Knowledge : 5/10 - He messed the whole first round cause he tried to summon many times using fire formation tensu.And he had a bunch of problems the next 2 rounds too
Side Deck : 7/10 -  Can Side Deck Counter the meta.

Deck Rarity : 3/5 (he used meta and that the most common deck these days)
Total :-49/80 (I give u HORAKTY with admin power due to the show of a pretty decent dueling skill.The only problem is the ruling part and i'm sure u can fix it in time.I believe in u pal,Make me proud.Wish u Good luck.YugiKid out)

Horakty :- 70-80

Last edited by yugikid1 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
yugikid1
yugikid1

Back to top Go down

Jack_of_blades's Horakty test result Empty Re: Jack_of_blades's Horakty test result

Post by Angel Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:02 pm

You failed but yugi says u deserved horakhty. hmm.... I'll test u personally for horakhty Smile
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Jack_of_blades's Horakty test result Empty Re: Jack_of_blades's Horakty test result

Post by yugikid1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:34 pm

I gave him Horakty cause he did Some of the moves i never expected.He kinda surprized me in many ways.Have fun guys
yugikid1
yugikid1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackk_of_Blades Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Is this why I've been bumped back down to blue? If so, I'm going to prepare well to try and counter the anxiety I had during our duel so I clearly pass and show what I'm made of.
Jackk_of_Blades
Jackk_of_Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down