Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello,Im Royal But you Call me Sawada

4 posters

Go down

Hello,Im Royal But you Call me Sawada Empty Hello,Im Royal But you Call me Sawada

Post by SawadaX Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:13 pm

YOOOOOOO! Wuzzgood everybodyy My name is royal otherwise known as SawadaX thats a stronk name bruh
I like chicken,Cool Aid,Corn bread, all of em they tasty but ya im a chill dude but I'm somewhat short tempered if you gonna annoy me ill make you scoop first turn so leave me alone if your annoying as poop.Im also funny I'm still a scrub at yugioh so i would love help but when I'm serious ftk....ftk all over place ill be the best i can be just don't slow me down Ill get mad But ya glad to be here. clown
PS:LUX I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW Laughing
SawadaX
SawadaX

Back to top Go down

Hello,Im Royal But you Call me Sawada Empty Re: Hello,Im Royal But you Call me Sawada

Post by vequest86 Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:02 pm

welcome to the academy dont got much to say since i just rejoined but hope your stay in here.
vequest86
vequest86

Back to top Go down

Hello,Im Royal But you Call me Sawada Empty Re: Hello,Im Royal But you Call me Sawada

Post by Lux Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:51 pm

I am Very Happy

I'm sure you'll have great time on GDA!
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Socialgames NR.2 Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Bruh,You be cool doe.Lemme show you that swag jizz stuff and that kinda stuff.Ill teach you how to become cool,as you know i was like the coolest guy in the academy after everybody else but thaats okay.Lol but either way,you aint FTKin me bruh because i am the master of FTKS and OTKS bruh.Whatcha gotta say about dat shizzer.
Socialgames NR.2
Socialgames NR.2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum