Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel's cry part 5

2 posters

Go down

Angel's cry part 5 Empty Angel's cry part 5

Post by Angel Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:26 pm

I was running through forest while shouting her name. "Where the fuck could she go?" I thought. I was alone with my own thoughts. It wasn't really helping. I just heard I'm not fucking human being and all I want to know is where is she. What the hell is wrong with me? I knew her before we met in the cabin. I can't remember. While running I heard laugh. I turned back and saw a man. Shit. It was that psychopat from the cabin. He was like 30 metres away. I saw his silhouete. „You ran away“ he said loudly and then repeated a bit more quietly „You ran away you little motherfucker“. „It wasn't that hard, it almost looked like you set everything up for my escape“. He didn't reply. Silence has fallen. He came closer. I steped back.“Where are you going?“ he said. I noticed gun in his pocket. This didn't look really good. Odds weren't in my favour. I tried to be superior but I shouldn't really play games with man who has gun. I tried to stay calm. „What is going on here? Why did you bring us here? Are we really an angels?“ „Many questions“ he said, and then continued „I will gladly answer you everything. First of all, yes, you are an angel. But I doubt you want me to go into too many details. That bitch is your wife.“ „Whaat?“ I interrupted him. „Yes, you two are married. And you had two nice children, they were little angels, literally hahahahahahaha“ I saw twisted smile on his face. „You had two nice children, we murdered them“ I stood up angrly ready to fight him. He pointed gun in me. Felt little pain in the stomach for a moment. „Now or never“ I thought. Although I did stand up I'm sure he doesn't except me to jump on him and try to kill him. Fast as lighting I jumped and took his gun. He tried to do something but I punched him in face. He was really strong man and I was suprised how easy I did this. Quite unprofessional. „Now you'll talk“ I shouted. I saw fear on his face.

Last edited by Angel on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Angel's cry part 5 Empty Re: Angel's cry part 5

Post by Lux Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Last part? Razz
Lux
Lux
Administrator