Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describe The Person That Posted Previously

+29
DinoMaster230
Vila
B@TMAN
Tiger Soldier
Clocky
Super Buu
Goaticus
Twisted Like Me?
Naruto Uzumaki
YugiMotouT^T
ab9999
niquon715
Harmony
Yuki'sGirl159
Galaxy Magician
Nightmare
Miss_Evergreen
OtakuGabriel13
Kylo Ren
(All Stars) Kirito
jadendeckfan
phonoki
Stellarknight Delteros
Pimp
bakura_swag
Lux
Angel
rofastrofurious
socialboy
33 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Describe The Person That Posted Previously Empty Describe The Person That Posted Previously

Post by socialboy Sat May 17, 2014 9:14 am

Socialgames:I Start.
Dark Angel Says:He Is A Dear Friend.
Yugi Says:He Is A Cool Guy,Really Good At Dueling.
Pimp Says:Go0d Guy g0oD Friend.

socialboy

Back to top Go down

Describe The Person That Posted Previously Empty Re: Describe The Person That Posted Previously

Post by rofastrofurious Sun May 18, 2014 1:12 am

socialgamers:Really col dude
Pimp:Looks pretty resonable leader
Yugi:MY BUDDY
rofastrofurious
rofastrofurious

Back to top Go down

Describe The Person That Posted Previously Empty Re: Describe The Person That Posted Previously

Post by Angel Sun May 18, 2014 9:38 am

rofastrofurious wrote:socialgamers:Really col dude
Pimp:Looks pretty resonable leader
Yugi:MY BUDDY
no lol, u got it wrong
u describe only one person who posted last post.

u are cool guy, but still didn't meet you good

now someone have to describe me
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun May 18, 2014 9:55 am

Angel - One of best guys ever ^^
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by rofastrofurious Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 am

Yugi is my rival I have to duel with him yet
rofastrofurious
rofastrofurious

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun May 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Hehehe i wanna duel you too Razz
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rofastrofurious Sun May 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Lets duel now
rofastrofurious
rofastrofurious

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 22, 2014 9:20 am

spammer ^^
cool guy
Angel
Angel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:14 pm

best guy i ever met muhaha
Angel
Angel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bakura_swag Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:35 pm

Horakthy. Obelisk. Ra. Slifer. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when Dark Angel kept balance between the Horakthy golds, Obelisk blues, Ra Yellows, and Slifer reds. But that all changed when the Ra Yellows attacked. Only Dark Angel mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless Ra Yellows. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Ra Yellows nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Obelisk blue dorm to help fight against the Ra Yellows, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that Dark Angel was never reborn for two days to do something for school on the internet, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, Dark Angel will return to save the world.
bakura_swag
bakura_swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimp Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Lol that was epic...Rumors say that Angel is still on a BRB
Pimp
Pimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Bakura I know that story...it is from Avatar : Last Airbander. Pimp yeah Angel's brb is long something like 2 hours xD
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimp Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:10 pm

he said brb like...7 hours ago
Pimp
Pimp

Back to top Go down

Post by bakura_swag Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:04 pm

yugideckfan wrote:Bakura I know that story...it is from Avatar : Last Airbander. Pimp yeah Angel's brb is long something like 2 hours xD

No yugi, that's the true story of GDA, I swear.

Pimp: awesome dude, great admin
bakura_swag
bakura_swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimp Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Bakura: one of the worthiest testers
Pimp
Pimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:19 pm

bakura_swag wrote:Horakthy. Obelisk. Ra. Slifer. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when Dark Angel kept balance between the Horakthy golds, Obelisk blues, Ra Yellows, and Slifer reds. But that all changed when the Ra Yellows attacked. Only Dark Angel mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless Ra Yellows. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Ra Yellows nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Obelisk blue dorm to help fight against the Ra Yellows, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that Dark Angel was never reborn for two days to do something for school on the internet, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, Dark Angel will return to save the world.
that is so so epic Very Happy

pimp is great friend who loves to spam
Angel
Angel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Angel is best. No other words.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bakura_swag Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:44 pm

yugi is a rad motherfrigger and an important member of the academy
bakura_swag
bakura_swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:51 am

u joined while i was gone so i don't know u good
Angel
Angel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:27 pm

This is hard, never spoke to Angel haha. But from what I read he or she is a great person who wants to keep the accademy alive.
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:26 pm

nukyur is the best spammer around, great guy, he imroved a lot since i saw him first time dueling
Angel
Angel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Tho Angel is young, he's a great leader for this academy. He knows what he's doing. The only think that you might say about him is that he is a bit inactive for a leader, but real life comes first and that's why he has his admins, officers, moderators,...

Apart from that he's a nice guy always ready to chat with ya...
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Dark Angel wrote:nukyur is the best spammer around, great guy, he imroved a lot since i saw him first time dueling
WHAT?! NUKYUR IS BEST SPAMMER :O What about me :O Nukyur got maybe 1-2 posts this month more than me...wait he got 9 more. I'll change it. I'll be month best poster :O 
http://prntscr.com/4nef7i

But alright. Nukyur I know you at the same moment when you joined at academy ( I recruited you, im proud) and I think you are actually very important member especially for topics, they "stuck" without you. Let's say it in one sentence I think you're great guy and great person ^^
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Deckfan, by far the best spammer in the world... the rate he's pooping out those posts, if that would be money the world would be covered in it haha.

No, Deckfan is a great guy and a good dueler. And he knows his way around, and defends the academy and it's members at all cost. If there's someone to be proud on, it's deckfan
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:01 pm

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood guy (:
Angel
Angel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next