Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

duelchamp24's retest results

3 posters

Go down

duelchamp24's retest results Empty duelchamp24's retest results

Post by JohnnyPhoenix Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:08 am

Match Results

JohnnyPhoenix (DieHardGiantsFan) vs duelchamp24

Red-Eyes Fusion Turbo vs. Graydles

Result of the Duel: 5/10 (1-2)

Deck Rating Total: 14/35

Main Deck Structure: 12/15 *Standard Graydle deck with a few tech-ins for cool combos, but under NO CONDITION in GRAYDLES would I run 3 of the traps each... 2 of each is fine. Also I would main torrential tribute, as it is fantastic and triggers your effs. An interesting tech-in would be potentially torrential REBORN, as it would just combo after combo with popping your greydle dragon and slime or grizzly. another thing i would recommend is 3 upstarts for consistency and 3 reckless greeds, since a) your draw power is inconsistent, but you have a lot of adding and spec'ing power. Ergo as you don't need your draw every turn those cards can help even out the consistency. Also dark hole is a must i'd run 2 dark holes or 1 raigeki and 1 dark hole, as dark hole triggers your effs (assuming its alligator or graydle dragon).

Side Deck: 0/10 *No side*

Extra Deck: 2/10 *Standard 3 Graydle dragons and that's IT! I can think of a few cards off the top of my head that would have worked so well in this case. i.e Nightmare shark, Baxia (for its pop to spec option, leading to a lot more combos and it triggers graydles effs), etc...

Match Performance Total: 26/35

Use of Cards: 5/5 (Testee made a very VERY nice combo at the end of game 3 to clear my field and swing for game)

Misplays: None *Refer to Ruling Knowledge*

Ruling knowledge: 9/15 *Testee attempted to use his graydle eff when popped via battle against my Black Skull Archfiend Dragon, not realizing its eff was Armades and that he couldn't use the eff since it was still in dmg step. This is kind of a misplay and kind of a ruling knowledge mistake: Testee attempted to use the eff of supply squad after at the beginning of BP i activated anti-magic arrows. I am deciding to classify this as a ruling knowledge mistake since it would have been an illegal move that couldn't be made, thus it wasn't a misplay.

Duel control: 12/15 *Dominated me game 3 with board presence, bottomless'ing my only B.S.A dragon I was able to make and forced me into uncomfortable plays. Couldn't get over my B.S.A dragon game 2; I had complete control. Testee won game 1 and for the most part dominated but I had some plays. Overall very good effort and job.

Final Score: 45/80

0-44 places you in Slifer Red

45-69 places you in Ra Yellow

70-80 places you in Obelisk Blue

Welcome to______Ra Yellow________

JohnnyPhoenix
Professor

DP : 1500

Back to top Go down

duelchamp24's retest results Empty Re: duelchamp24's retest results

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:08 am

Well i gues welcome to ra mate, but i woud like to know by what circumstances was the retest given? Till then i will not put duelchamp into Ra dorm.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:43 am

Test has been approved by me. @duelchamp24 didn't complete ruling test in last test but that could give him one dorm higher, so, welcome to Ra mate Smile
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:09 am

Yes i totaly agree as well you deserve the test Smile welcome to ra yellow Very Happy
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down