Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxas210's test result

2 posters

Go down

Roxas210's test result  Empty Roxas210's test result

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Match Result
Pepchoninga vs Roxas210
Constellar vs Karakuri
Result: Tester won. 0/5

Deck Rating Total: 9/25

Main deck Structure: 3/10 The deck unfortunetly was a very hit and miss karakkuri deck. Most of the cards did not have much sinergy, and there were many cards that need to be replaced with a wider option of Karakuri monsters.

Full deck Synergy: 3/5. Again the main deck was the biggest problem of the deck and there is much to inprove and if you want i woud gladly help you ^^ (Also the extra deck does need quite alot of work as well in my opinion)

Side Deck: 0/5 Did not have one.

Extra Deck: 3/5 The extra deck is not that bad but there is alot of cards that do not need to be ran at more then one, and some that need to be replaced Smile

Match Performance: 3/10

Use of cards: 4/5 Testee Did good with the cards he had at his despoasal, but i had him compleatly cut of with a vanity game 1, and game 2 he got pretty unlucky draws.

Siding Skills: 0/5 No side

Misplays: - 1 tryid to special summon while i had a vanitys up on board in game 1

Rulings: 6/10 (very nice)

Final Score: 18/50

0-29 places you in Slifer Red
30-44 places you in Ra Yellow
45-50 places you in Obelisk Blue

Welcome to slifer, i hope you are active and i hoep that you will soon be in the top dorm Wink
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Roxas210's test result  Empty Re: Roxas210's test result

Post by Omega Ophion Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Well done mate welcome to Slifer
Omega Ophion
Omega Ophion

Back to top Go down