Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quickdraw kid Test Results

3 posters

Go down

Quickdraw kid Test Results Empty Quickdraw kid Test Results

Post by Omega Ophion Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Match Result
Omega Ophion vs Quickdraw kid
Toons vs Quasar
Result of duel: Testee won 5/5

Deck Rating Total:15/25

Main deck structure: 7/10 The deck is good but as I saw it was not great with some slow start up and there was alot of non-helpful cards in my opinion like running only one copy of duality and running the Matter Transporter when he could have ran more useful cards like Royal Decree as Matter transporter was the only trap in the deck.

Deck Synergy: 4/5 The deck seems to only wont to summon a synchro and has no other option if there was another route the deck could take if the synchro play was stopped then I would have given it full marks.

Side deck: 0/5 did not posses one.

Extra Deck: 4/5  As I said before if there was a XYZ or something else but had ways to summon big monsters in a short amount of time.

Match performance Total:2/10

Use Of The Cards: 4/5 They knew what to do with deck but some card plays did cost him a bit but he did make up for it. They knew how to deal with deck and played around it very well.

Siding Skills[/b: 0/5 Had no side deck.

Misplays-2 Tried to attack on use of soul charge.

Rulings test:?/10 The rulings test password I was given failed to work. I will need the password again as he still needs to take this test. If another tester sees him can they get him to tale the test so he can be put in the correct dorm. When he takes the test can somebody inform me of the result so I can change the document accordingly.Thanks

Final Score 22/50

0-29 places you in Slifer Red
30-44 places you in Ra Yellow
45-50 places you in Obelisk Blue

Welcome To Slifer Red and GDA
Omega Ophion
Omega Ophion

Back to top Go down

Quickdraw kid Test Results Empty Re: Quickdraw kid Test Results

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:45 pm

Hmm Duality is bad to play in synchros in my opinion since there just cannot be a turn where you dont use a special summon. Matter Transporter is realy shit, tbh, and there is prety much no space for a Royal Decree either. Royal Decree woud do good in side deck and Matter is way off its time. Also running Xyz's in a Synchon deck is just not needed since the idea of the deck is to spam unstopable synchro monsters. The route of the deck is one and there is no need for it to have another one since this is a deck that works or dose not, simple as that Smile Tho i do belive that after the ruling test and maybe an added point here and there he coud go to ra Wink
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickdraw kid Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:20 am

Pepchoninga wrote:Hmm Duality is bad to play in synchros in my opinion since there just cannot be a turn where you dont use a special summon. Matter Transporter is realy shit, tbh, and there is prety much no space for a Royal Decree either. Royal Decree woud do good in side deck and Matter is way off its time. Also running Xyz's in a Synchon deck is just not needed since the idea of the deck is to spam unstopable synchro monsters. The route of the deck is one and there is no need for it to have another one since this is a deck that works or dose not, simple as that Smile Tho i do belive that after the ruling test and maybe an added point here and there he coud go to ra Wink

I have the transporter in there atm because I was messing around with quasers effects but I agree it is a waste of space because its only in there for one purpose Very Happy

Quickdraw kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:13 pm

I see, but a card that has only one purpose is never a card you shoud run. For your deck to be good you need to have only cards that have good sinergy with the other parts of the deck, and only ones that coud make good and efective combos Wink

Anyways i just need to ask for the password of the rulling test and when i get it i will be sure to contact you so you can make it Smile
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Ophion Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Pep when you get the password can you give it to me too please
Omega Ophion
Omega Ophion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Yes sure, but the problem is that our test needs alot of work and i will be sure to attend to that as soon as posible.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Ophion Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Yeah that rulings test is really tough I think the original test was better
Omega Ophion
Omega Ophion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:31 am

Nah i dont realy think it is that tough the problem is that is has some gramatic problems and some other stuff that need to be fixed.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Ophion Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:11 pm

I think the self marked questions are tough as one person I know wrote the right answer but didnt get it for some reason.
Omega Ophion
Omega Ophion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Well maybe we coud get in a duel and come up with some more easy and accesable questions.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Ophion Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Sounds like a plan but I cant do it for a while as the computer is very slow
Omega Ophion
Omega Ophion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content