Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIKY 15 Test Results

2 posters

Go down

PIKY 15 Test Results Empty PIKY 15 Test Results

Post by Injustice_Batman Sat May 23, 2015 6:58 pm

Ok so here goes my first test as a recruiter

Tester Deck- Chronomaly Artifacts
Testee Deck- Dragons with some red eyes support

Results of the Duel- 0/15

Control of the Field- 6/15
He controlled the field with white knight dragon and beelze and took a chunk of my life points. He also managed to bring a stardust which fell to honest. However he managed to get the new red eyes fusion which fell to ring of destruction.

Main Deck Build- 5/10
Coming to the point, a 60 card deck full of dragons seems like a bit random and that too with no specific synergy between the cards. The Blackwing Kochi was needed for beelze, I can see but thats a big level of desperation for one syncro. The spell/trap lineup is okay but overall deck needs a bit thinning. Only one pendulum in the deck is not a smart idea either, at least play another scale or remove it completely.

Extra Deck- 9/10
Good choices for the present build but fusions are a bit excessive. What I liked about your extra was that you play syncro, fusion and xyz to startle your opponent.

Concentration- 5/5
Fully concentrated throughout the duel and even asked for responses.

Misplays- 10/10
No misplay as such.

Card/Ruling Knowledge- 9/10
Knew what he and I were both doing and never asked for time to read.

Side Deck- 5/10
Good choices but not up to the current meta. Some good choices were chaos light trap hole, black horn of heaven, macro cosmos/fissure.

Siding- 3/10
You sided the black horn against me which would have hurt my xyz summoning if you would have drawn them but what surprises me is that you didnt side in chaos light trap hole to stop my chronomaly summons.

Sportsmanship- 5/5
No problem here. There was no salt and he even said "gg". Very Happy

Total- 48/100

Slifer Red : 0-59 <===

Ra Yellow : 60-89

Obelisk Blue : 90-99

To test for Horakhty you need to have a perfect score which is 100/100 or have bought a retest and obtain a score of at least 95/100

Congratualtions You Made It To: Slifer red

Note: To improve you should thin your deck to 40-45 cards for the best consistency. If you think about changing your deck a bit you should play dragunity as it fits your playstyle as you like dragons and syncro. Furthermore its a bit more competitive than your current deck.

Anyways congratulations and gl for your future. Enjoy your stay here.
Hope you improve even more.
Injustice_Batman
Injustice_Batman
Professor

Back to top Go down

PIKY 15 Test Results Empty Re: PIKY 15 Test Results

Post by Angel Sat May 23, 2015 7:39 pm

welcome to slifer friend Very Happy
i hope u'll stay here
Angel
Angel
Administrator