Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Cards (Link)

+5
Muhammad Alawneh
Planet Goddess
Lux
TianS1
coolspy74
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Create Your Own Cards (Link) - Page 2 Empty Create Your Own Cards (Link)

Post by coolspy74 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have a great idea to bring to this academy. Making your own yugioh cards! (if not already thought of around here).

1st, visit www.yugiohcardmaker.net Here you can make any yugioh cards you'd like, or go to www.yugico.com if you perfer something slightly different from yugiohcardmaker.

2nd, After making the cards, save it. Next, click on it.. There should be a link below the card's image. Copy and paste that onto this thread. There! You've made your own yugioh card AND posted it on here.

No rules, actually. This thread is for creativity in yugioh cards, so go ahead and make some of your own, or copy down a yugioh card that exists and edit its attributes, effects, etc to your liking. Rating system is below:

Rating System:

Also, I'll be creating another thread where you can showcase your best cards for judgement so it can be officially classified as MVP Created Card and shown to everyone, so happy creating!
coolspy74
coolspy74

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Cards (Link) - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Cards (Link)

Post by ShadowFear8 Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Create Your Own Cards (Link) - Page 2 F701ce3c-6085-4963-8c1d-0675641facca?s=original&3782

What do you guys think?

Hopefully they make this card as their fusion. I doubt it though for obvious reasons.

ShadowFear8
ShadowFear8

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:48 am

There are quite a few errors grammatically, but it's not bad. Although destroying Burning Abyss monsters could be a good thing.

Altair

Back to top Go down

Post by coolspy74 Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:15 am

Star Gliders (Preview):

This is a little taste while I work on the full deck. I'm just gonna leave it blank since I dont feel like finding a good image for it, but, if you design gfx, PM me on here and we'll talk out a deal for this card's image cost.

Last edited by coolspy74 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
coolspy74
coolspy74

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:24 am

We should have a card creation tournament! Not a tournament to see who can create the best cards, but a tournament where we build a deck of our own customizable cards. The admins and event managers could decide what kind of cards and effects to ban from the tournament, and could limit and semi limit cards as they see fit. We would mostly just be dueling with proxies. We would determine which cards we want to be which proxies before the tournament so as to prevent cheating. But yeah. I know I'm not an event manger or anything, but that sounds awesome as fuck now that I think about it.

Altair

Back to top Go down

Post by coolspy74 Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:52 am

Well, technically, I will be hosting a card creation showcase of the top best cards/decks made by members of this site whom has signed up for it. So I will not be doing this, but you should apply for event man Altair. You seem to be filled with ideas. Just no Card Creation Tourny. Not only this is my idea, I'd like to work on it
coolspy74
coolspy74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2