Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules around Admins/Mods

5 posters

Go down

Rules around Admins/Mods Empty Rules around Admins/Mods

Post by MinX Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:31 pm

As we have noticed recently [yesterday] Admins and Mods tend to think they're above the law. I won't name anyone, I'm sure those who were the case yesterday know they're the ones I'm referring to here themselves, but Admins were pretty much abusing their chatbox powers all over the place. Banning members and kicking them, without a proper reason, in a failing attempt to restore order, by trying to get rid of the members who were being abused.

I think, by editing PG's rule she posted recently, there should be consequences added for general power abuse of ANY staff member. Obviously the only ones really able to abuse their powers are Admins, Mods and Testers. If you wonder how testers, by simply failing ppl hard on their tests cuz idk why.

Simple matter is, the Staff has to work together to solve things together. You can't solo Admin things, can't decide things on your own and you can't try to prevent others from getting involved. So for the Academy to work properly, you need to keep the communication up. Including, that if an Admin say, kicks or bans a member for a reason. The Admin should provide proof of this. Just because he/she's in the Admin position, doesn't mean he can't go around kicking and banning people, just on his or her say so.

But just as well as the Staff can't randomly ban people, randomly unbanning people is just as much abuse. When a member has been legit banned from the site, then an Admin can't just say "yoloswajit" and unban said person. It has to be coordinated and discussed with the other Staff, especially the Admins. No Admin has the solo power to just do things on his own without consulting the rest.

So I hope y'all will consider these suggestions and that something is being done about the staff that's abusing their power like it's a daily job.
MinX
MinX

Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Rules around Admins/Mods Empty Re: Rules around Admins/Mods

Post by B@TMAN Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:39 pm

i agree with everyone. no one is above the rules. it sets a bad example for the other members.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Nickz Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Seems as if,MinX is doing all the admins jobs.
~Nickz
~Nickz

Warnings : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by MinX Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:05 pm

If nobody else does ... =l
MinX
MinX

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:09 pm

i feel as i do my job but okay .-.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Administrator

DP : 2000

Back to top Go down

Post by WowThatsPrettySad Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:19 pm

~Nickz wrote:Seems as if,MinX is doing all the admins jobs.
No MinX thinks hes some big shit and THINKS that he is an admin
WowThatsPrettySad
WowThatsPrettySad

Warnings : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by MinX Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:45 pm

I voice my opinions. If you can't handle that, then sucks to be you. I don't think I'm admin, I merely give suggestions and tips. What is being done with those, is entirely up to the Staff.

So, yeah WTPS. Suck it, big boi.
MinX
MinX

Back to top Go down

Post by WowThatsPrettySad Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:47 pm

MinX wrote:I voice my opinions. If you can't handle that, then sucks to be you. I don't think I'm admin, I merely give suggestions and tips. What is being done with those, is entirely up to the Staff.

So, yeah WTPS. Suck it, big boi.
Really cuz i paraphrased what you said toward PG and i earned 3 warnings.
WowThatsPrettySad
WowThatsPrettySad

Back to top Go down

Post by MinX Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:18 pm

I did the same Slim did. You kicked me, but did nothing against Slim. Not even a warning. Nothing. That's favoritism and unfair, and so I voiced that, and instead of actually thinking about it and realizing, yes, maybe he's right. You just hammered me more and more, which makes all that unlegit.
MinX
MinX

Back to top Go down

Post by WowThatsPrettySad Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:46 pm

MinX wrote:I did the same Slim did. You kicked me, but did nothing against Slim. Not even a warning. Nothing. That's favoritism and unfair, and so I voiced that, and instead of actually thinking about it and realizing, yes, maybe he's right. You just hammered me more and more, which makes all that unlegit.
he didn't call me a horrible admin and bitch about how i dont deserve my job did he?
WowThatsPrettySad
WowThatsPrettySad

Back to top Go down

Post by MinX Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:48 pm

Nope, but neither did I. I simply stated the facts you did, which can be seen on the screenshots I provided the admins with. Apparently, it's a bannable offense in WTPS Land to count the mistakes an Admin makes. And instead of telling me to just stop, said Admin simply bans me. Yeah, no, you're right, I'm utterly in the wrong here.
MinX
MinX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down