Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(heavyfire) ice's test results.

2 posters

Go down

(heavyfire) ice's test results. Empty (heavyfire) ice's test results.

Post by Nightmare Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:26 am

Tester Deck: NK

Testee deck: pendulum/fusion/idk

Results of the Duel : 0/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 0/15 - i had all the control.

Main Deck Build : 1/10 - it has an idea but it doesnt foucus on it you just put in cards and didnt really think how they would interact with one another.

Extra Deck : 2/10 - you have things you can summon and 2 fusion monsters that are really good, other than that it was just thrown together with almost no care in the world.

Concentration : 5/5 - no missclicks were made

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 10/10 - no missplays were made

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 4/10 - didnt know the light monarchs effect was for those who controlled the card, said no effect when rank 4 king was summoned.

Side Deck : 0/10 - all the side deck does is change the layout of the deck to give it a different strategy theres nothing there to deal with the meta.

Siding : 4/10 - the only thing good about the siding was you sided in 6 hands and the ice hands will really help against my deck.

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - good all game, even though i had to ask him for a few things he was still good about it.

Total: 31/100

Slifer Red : 0-59 <----- 31
Ra Yellow : 60-79
Obelisk Blue : 80-99
Normal test Horakhty gold : 100

(Retest for Horakhty Gold minimum of 95/100 is required)

Congratualtions You Made It To: Work on your deck building skills mate dont rely too much on net decking and dont rely on simply playing the meta, otherwise you will have a hard time advancing in this game. Welcome to slifer and welcome to GDA.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Administrator

DP : 2000

Back to top Go down

(heavyfire) ice's test results. Empty Re: (heavyfire) ice's test results.

Post by (HeavyFire)Ice Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:17 am

If Only I Could Use My Real Deck Sigh

(HeavyFire)Ice

Back to top Go down