Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss_Evergreen's test results.

2 posters

Go down

Miss_Evergreen's test results. Empty Miss_Evergreen's test results.

Post by Mycah<3 Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Banned decks:
Alternative win/Troll (Exodia, Mill, Stall, Burn, etc.)
Baned decks for testers: Burning abyss, hat, shadoll and lightsworn, exodia, mill, stall, burn...

Tester Deck: Hunder
Testee deck: Old Spell caster

Results of the Duel : 0/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 2/10 How much did testee control the duel? - Other then bringing out Blizzard Princess game one the testee didn't really do much.

Main and Extra deck build : 5/15 - This is NOT originality. Points are given based on how well-built the deck is and how well it performs. If the deck isn't very good testers should leave suggestions for the testee on how to further improve it. The deck had almost no synergy and looked to me like 4 Good monsters and a few Vanilla monsters, the spells and traps were very random and often times opted you to go negative. I'd recommend cutting things like Stray Lambs for Scape Goat. Also ditch Swords of Revealing Light for Threatening Roar. Just many things where she was using sub par cards.

Concentration : 10/10 - Is testee paying attention to the duel? - She seemed to be paying attention the whole time.

Missplays : 10/10 -2 Points for every missplay. -

Card Knowledge : 10/10 - Does the testee know the effects of all cards that were played during the test? She seemed to know all the cards that she played, and didn't have any troubles understanding what I used.

Side Deck and Siding Skills : 0/15 - Can Side Deck Counter the meta and how good did testee side? - No side deck during the duel

Deck Rarity : 5/5 - Can't say I've seen a deck like that before.

Total: 42/90

Slifer Red : 0-54
Ra Yellow : 55-78
Obelisk Blue : 79-90

Congratulations You Made It To: Slifer red

For Horakhty you must score 86/90 and purchaese Horakhty Gold Test from the GDA main shop!

Mycah<3

Back to top Go down

Miss_Evergreen's test results. Empty Re: Miss_Evergreen's test results.

Post by Miss_Evergreen Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Hihi, I told you you didn't need to test me... Anyhow, thank you x
Miss_Evergreen
Miss_Evergreen

Back to top Go down