Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhiteDragonNinja's test results

2 posters

Go down

WhiteDragonNinja's test results Empty WhiteDragonNinja's test results

Post by Nightmare Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:28 pm

Tester Deck: Chain Beat
Testee deck: White Dragon Ninja Lock Deck

Results of the Duel : 0/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 2/15 - first few turns of g1 i couldnt do all the plays i wanted cuz i knew most of your field would have disrupted it

Main Deck Build : 5/10 - youve got the basics of the lock along with some good tech choices but i would run something that compliments the ninjas so that you are able to search out your stuff more often, and youre better off running 3 reinforcement of the army in the main deck

Extra Deck : 1/5 - youve got a couple things that are decent but not really useful this format i would focus on running more staples and not focusing on just what you see that you can summon

Concentration : 5/5 - didnt really leave the duel was there the whole time, reaction time was pretty good.

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 5/10 - Attempted to use BTS on my turn, other than that nothing major.

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 7/10 - Just didnt quite get the tenki atk boost, and the issue with BTS other than that was fine throughout the duel

Side Deck : 1/5 - only card that is really relevant in this format is d fissure

Siding : 0/5 - didnt side

Deck Originality : 4/5 - i see simorg lock a lot more than i see the WDN lock

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - pretty fun to duel with

Total: 35/90

Slifer Red : 0-49 <---------- 35
Ra Yellow : 50-79
Obelisk Blue : 80-89
Normal test Horakhty gold : 90

(Retest for Horakhty Gold minimum of 86/90 is required)

Congratualtions You Made It To: Just gotta work on the deck building skills you'll get there eventually. Welcome to Slifer Red and welcome to GDA!
Nightmare
Nightmare
Administrator

DP : 2000

Back to top Go down

WhiteDragonNinja's test results Empty Re: WhiteDragonNinja's test results

Post by Kylo Ren Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Don't mind that you're in slifer, most of us started there. I'm sure you'll grow and do just fine. I already saw a lot of exitement in you so keep it up!

Follow the advices of your tester and you'll do great.

Welcome in GDA
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down