Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications

+42
coolspy74
Pizza Boi
Kalin Kessler
Young Sinatra
Clown Baby
kazuko80
DLNC4444
Runzy
Harmony
B@TMAN
krb123
WowThatsPrettySad
Tiger Soldier
zactheking
YugiMotouT^T
Clocky
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
Planet Goddess
~Nickz
jason1637
(All Stars) Obelisk
WaldosShadow
Scrapy
Socialgames NR.2
{oblivion}thechosen1
Phoenixpegasus
niquon715
jadendeckfan
Angel
slimboy97
$$Moneyboy$$
unnit002
(All Stars) Kirito
OtakuGabriel13
Nightmare
phonoki
Lux
Stellarknight Delteros
SwerveSultan
Hao
L Lawliet
Professor Banner
46 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications - Page 6 Empty Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications

Post by Professor Banner Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

On this topic you may submit applications for the available positions, which at this point of time are testers, gfx artists, and teachers. The format you should use to apply is:

Position: """""" <-- This will be the available position you wish to have.

Activity: """"""" <-- On a daily basis how active are you?

Knowledge about this position: """""" <-- Give a brief explanation on what you know about this job.

Why should we choose you? : """" <-- Tell us why you are fit for the job, do you have expireince, tell us what you can do to help us.

The application you will submit must be like the one above, and please do this in detail please. Your application can be accepted by either a mod or admin. Also, please do not post any irrelevant posts like " Unlucky, you will get it next time" or questions, if you have a question, ask on the chat. Good luck!
Professor Banner
Professor Banner

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications - Page 6 Empty Re: Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications

Post by Clown Baby Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:15 am

I did follow the above format

Clown Baby
Clown Baby

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications - Page 6 Empty Re: Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications

Post by jason1637 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:22 am

Position: Mod

Activity: For the bast few weeks i have been online everyday 

Knowledge about this position: I have done lots of mod work before in academies like NA, JDDA, BADA, and i was once a mod for a few days in VDA back in the day. I have also been a mod in other place but i just dont remember them because they are dead. I also have a clear understanding of the rules of this academy since i have been here for 8 months.
Why should we choose you? : I have experience and i know the rules and procedures.
jason1637
jason1637
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Planet Goddess Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:23 am

Sorry, I am going to have to decline, we are currently only searching for Testers, GFX Artists, and Teachers. If we are ever looking for Mods, we will PM you.
Planet Goddess
Planet Goddess

Warnings : 9999999999

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Sinatra Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:27 am

Position: Mod and/or Tester.

Activity: Every day basically.

Knowledge about this position: I know a lot about the two. I know that the Mod's job is to keep the chat in order, and monitor all the posts made, which I'd love to do.

Why should we choose you? : I have had previous ordeals with both of these roles. I love having the responsibility and would love to have it here. Also I am here everyday and know how things should roll.

Young Sinatra
Young Sinatra

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown Baby Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:32 am

Position: Tester

I am active here everyday more or less

I have done a lot of tests in a few different academies so I know what to do

you should choose me because I am pretty amazing, but if that's not enough I also have plenty of experience and am pretty active on here and DN
Clown Baby
Clown Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Planet Goddess Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:33 am

Accepted. Welcome to my "team" ^-^ I am the head tester, if you ever have any problems, contact me.
Planet Goddess
Planet Goddess

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications - Page 6 Empty Kazuko80's Will: Tester

Post by kazuko80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:08 am

Activity: I am online 2-3 hours every single day and some occasions I am here longer. But if someone dies I have to take off computer for 10 days.

Knowledge:
I am very skilled at an accurate analysis of the testees work and I am able to comprehend with his main, extra, and side deck.
I am one of the top testers in my schools Yu-Gi-Oh club.
I'm especially great with deciding someone's altitude and/or manner.

You should let me in because out of all the duel academies I'm in this is the only one I show devotion too. (Sorry others but its true).

kazuko80

Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Planet Goddess Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:22 am

Accepted for a 1 test trial Smile If I like your results, I will make you a permanent member of my "team". I am Head Tester, so if you have any question, comments, concerns, confections, confessions, etc. just come to me ^-^
Planet Goddess
Planet Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by kazuko80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:26 am

When can I start?

kazuko80

Back to top Go down

Post by kazuko80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:27 am

Do I have to win for acceptance. ^_^

kazuko80

Back to top Go down

Post by Planet Goddess Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:36 am

Nope, you just have to make sure your results are good ^-^
Planet Goddess
Planet Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by kazuko80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:59 am

Thats a relief. I guess I can do good or at least good enough.

kazuko80

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalin Kessler Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Activity: 6-9 hours

Knowledge about this position: Testers test the new people who come in the acad as well as retest the ones who want to

Why should we choose you? : Well other than WA or Admin,tester is by far my most exp position,I've been head tester at ADA,CSA,co-head at NA,plus I test people constantly for my DNF team as well
Kalin Kessler
Kalin Kessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Position: God
Activity: Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications - Page 6 E156e70f486776fe3c358972ac9184ed71d389a3ba0111873171c4206a7c1401
Knowledge about this position: Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications - Page 6 3ffac404faf844d49c4d93fcba3d184ecde251b44daacb8e610137f307d9c629
Why should we choose you?: Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications - Page 6 Gross-pizza-said-no-one-ever-meme

Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi

Back to top Go down

Post by Planet Goddess Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:46 am

@Kalin, I am Head Tester, so I want you to test the next person you see that's online that hasn't been tested, if I like the results, then I will allow you to become a member of my "team."
Planet Goddess
Planet Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Planet Goddess Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:50 am

Young Sinatra wrote:Position: Mod and/or Tester.

Activity: Every day basically.

Knowledge about this position: I know a lot about the two. I know that the Mod's job is to keep the chat in order, and monitor all the posts made, which I'd love to do.

Why should we choose you? : I have had previous ordeals with both of these roles. I love having the responsibility and would love to have it here. Also I am here everyday and know how things should roll.

I am head tester here at GDA, and I'd be glad to have you as part of our team, but first I would like to see you in action. Please test the next untested person you see. If I like the results, you're in. Atm we currently have enough mods, but you can talk to B@T about that if that's what you really want.
Planet Goddess
Planet Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by coolspy74 Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:19 am

Professor Banner wrote:On this topic you may submit applications for the available positions, which at this point of time are testers, gfx artists, and teachers. The format you should use to apply is:

Position: """""" <-- This will be the available position you wish to have.

Activity: """"""" <-- On a daily basis how active are you?

Knowledge about this position: """""" <-- Give a brief explanation on what you know about this job.

Why should we choose you? : """" <-- Tell us why you are fit for the job, do you have expireince, tell us what you can do to help us.

The application you will submit must be like the one above, and please do this in detail please. Your application can be accepted by either a mod or admin. Also, please do not post any irrelevant posts like " Unlucky, you will get it next time" or questions, if you have a question, ask on the chat. Good luck!

Position: Event Manager

Activity: Almost every day

Knowledge: I know event managers plan out GDA-Sanctioned events, such as tournaments for any specific dorm or for all members.

Why should we choose you: I love planning out events and watching our members duel and achieve greatness in them. I also like sorting out and organizing tournaments, tournament conditions, tournament winnings, etc. I also helped in planning in events in many other forums, most either inactive or destroyed. You should choose me because I will actually dedicate myself to this position, give in consideration of, and help greatly in my position. I wouldnt flash my position around and say I'm better than others, when in reality, nobody's actually better than someone, but more developed and skilled in a certain field. And I feel I can bring in more members once they get notice of exciting events.
coolspy74
coolspy74

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:07 am

@Coolspy74 I accepted you, welcome Very Happy
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Planet Goddess Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Looks like you got yourself a good 'un Slim Razz
Planet Goddess
Planet Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocky Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:03 pm

I thought I got accept for a tester's test ._.
Clocky
Clocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Planet Goddess wrote:Looks like you got yourself a good 'un Slim Razz

I hope I did Very Happy

Clock,ask PG for a test.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Taedrek Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Activity: On DN at almost all times, just not on chatbox as much however if i have the job that will obviously change ^_^

Knowledge about this position: Have to have a large knowledge base on rulings, a good sense of how to judge someone's skill levels as well as the ability to keep track of what happened during a duel in which it would effect someone's grade.

Why should we choose you? : I have decent experience testing, i was a tester for a few different clans/academies and as such i believe i have what is required to do the task at hand.

Taedrek

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:42 pm

Taedrek wrote:Position: Tester

Activity: On DN at almost all times, just not on chatbox as much however if i have the job that will obviously change ^_^

Knowledge about this position: Have to have a large knowledge base on rulings, a good sense of how to judge someone's skill levels as well as the ability to keep track of what happened during a duel in which it would effect someone's grade.

Why should we choose you? : I have decent experience testing, i was a tester for a few different clans/academies and as such i believe i have what is required to do the task at hand.
when i see pg i will tell her to look at this because he is head of testers.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by OtakuGabriel13 Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Activity: returning from tons of college works , active again ! Very Happy

Knowledge about this position: they test newcomers ^_^

Why should we choose you? : because I am very active in DN and GDA ^_^
OtakuGabriel13
OtakuGabriel13

Back to top Go down

Post by klutzyr0cket Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Position: tester
Activity: I return to YGO after a busy month, I will try to get on as much as I can, I will be on DN and GDA everyday
Knowledge about this position: Need a large knowledge on ruling and cards. I need a good sense to judge on skills and also I need to remember and keep track of the duel and what was happening.
Why should we choose you: I have some experiences testing for my old clan, I also have enough knowledge to judge people
klutzyr0cket
klutzyr0cket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next