Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications

+42
coolspy74
Pizza Boi
Kalin Kessler
Young Sinatra
Clown Baby
kazuko80
DLNC4444
Runzy
Harmony
B@TMAN
krb123
WowThatsPrettySad
Tiger Soldier
zactheking
YugiMotouT^T
Clocky
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
Planet Goddess
~Nickz
jason1637
(All Stars) Obelisk
WaldosShadow
Scrapy
Socialgames NR.2
{oblivion}thechosen1
Phoenixpegasus
niquon715
jadendeckfan
Angel
slimboy97
$$Moneyboy$$
unnit002
(All Stars) Kirito
OtakuGabriel13
Nightmare
phonoki
Lux
Stellarknight Delteros
SwerveSultan
Hao
L Lawliet
Professor Banner
46 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications - Page 7 Empty Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications

Post by Professor Banner Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

On this topic you may submit applications for the available positions, which at this point of time are testers, gfx artists, and teachers. The format you should use to apply is:

Position: """""" <-- This will be the available position you wish to have.

Activity: """"""" <-- On a daily basis how active are you?

Knowledge about this position: """""" <-- Give a brief explanation on what you know about this job.

Why should we choose you? : """" <-- Tell us why you are fit for the job, do you have expireince, tell us what you can do to help us.

The application you will submit must be like the one above, and please do this in detail please. Your application can be accepted by either a mod or admin. Also, please do not post any irrelevant posts like " Unlucky, you will get it next time" or questions, if you have a question, ask on the chat. Good luck!
Professor Banner
Professor Banner

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications - Page 7 Empty Re: Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications

Post by Muhammad Alawneh Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:39 pm

I think that I'm going to be active ...
I also have knowledge in organizing events and tournaments Very Happy
Even Manager ^_^

Muhammad Alawneh

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications - Page 7 Empty Re: Gladiator Duel Academy Staff Aplications

Post by zactheking Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:25 pm

could u use the right set up please
zactheking
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocky Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:47 am

Position: Event manager
Activity: I am on GDA everyday and Im on DN when Im back from school
Knowledge about this position: I have to organize tournaments and activity on GDA
Why should we choose you: I have some knowledge on how to organize tournaments with some creative ideas. Also Im on GDA everyday
Clocky
Clocky

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:53 am

accepted
zactheking
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:38 am

Position: Mod (1)

Activity: Everyday

Experience: been a mod/admin at several Top academies a fw who were #1 on the boards

Knowledge: I know all the CB commands and as a Mod may become an admin i do know my way across the basics of the ACP

Why we should Chose you: Im very experienced, know the job, know the game of YGO decently and have been doing a good job as a WA IMO

Thanks for the consideration ~Demamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellarknight Delteros Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Position: Tester or teacher
Activity: Everyday.
Knowledge about this position: Know how to test well and fair. Also know this game really well.
Why should we choose you? : Because I was a pretty good tester and I want to help GDA.
Stellarknight Delteros
Stellarknight Delteros

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:31 am

Position: Tester

Activity: Most days usually 1-2 hours, although there have been days or even weeks of no activity if I leave for vacation or have to focus on work

Knowledge about this position: I test people? I don't see why this is even a thing, to be honest. I mean.. If you want me to go into detail, I will, but most of the job is pretty self-explanatory.

Why should we choose you? : I have a lot of experience being a tester because I've been a tester for almost every academy I've been involved in. I also have a pretty good knowledge on rulings. The only reason why I'm not an admin is because I can't stand reading those long blocks of text during the admin exams (due to my ADD) and often get tired around the third or fourth question. I then end up just answering the rest of the questions randomly.

Altair

Back to top Go down

Post by Planet Goddess Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:34 am

@Altair, I will think it over tonight, I'll get back with you when I make my decision.

@Delteros, I accept you as a tester.

@ Denamp, We are only hiring Testers, Teachers, and GFX Artists atm. Thank you for your application. If we are ever in need of Mods, I will be sure to come back to you.
Planet Goddess
Planet Goddess

Warnings : 9999999999

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:45 am

Position: Teacher

Activity: Most days usually 1-2 hours, although there have been days or even weeks of no activity if I leave for vacation or have to focus on work

Knowledge about this position: I make lesson posts to teach the Slifers how to be better at the game

Why should we choose you?: I have a vast knowledge of rulings and think I would have the ability to write these posts if necessary. Although it may take me a while due to my ADD as I mentioned in my tester application, I am a good writer with the ability to write (or type) with great detail when necessary. I also sometimes enjoy the task. I could elaborate upon rulings or certain decks if needed to.

Altair

Back to top Go down

Post by Planet Goddess Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:47 am

Planet Goddess wrote:@Altair, I will think it over tonight, I'll get back with you when I make my decision.
Same goes.
Planet Goddess
Planet Goddess

Warnings : 9999999999

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:11 am

@Pg Dark angel made an announcement he was hiring 1 moderators 3 teachers 3 testers it was up on the boards yesterday
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:25 am

AdamTheTopGunDemamp wrote:@Pg Dark angel made an announcement he was hiring 1 moderators 3 teachers 3 testers it was up on the boards yesterday

Yeah somebody deleted it
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Applications accepted
delteros as teacher and tester
altair as tester and teacher and gabz as mod

1 more teacher wanted, few recruiters and few testers
keep going
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7