Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DrNugget's Test Results

4 posters

Go down

DrNugget's Test Results Empty DrNugget's Test Results

Post by ab9999 Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:17 am

Mecha Phantom Beast
Dark World

Results of the Duel : 0/15
1-2  = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 0/10 How much did testee control duels.
No control at all. Anything he did hardly even slowed me down.

Main and Extra deck build : 4/15 - This is NOT originality. Is just what card would work better than other one.
The main and extra arnt good but they were kinda sorta ok. His extra needs almost as much work as his main. His main deck was pretty slow, and his extra was pretty weird but it has some of the more popular things, and his extra deck could really help him win a duel, witch I think means something. His main was slow. It could do some things I suppose and he claims to have had bad hand both rounds Razz Main needs to have more draw power or support to get what it needs.

Concentration : 5/10 - Is the testee following the duel.
Did not read my monster effects.

Missplays : 6/10  -2 Points for every missplay.
Tried to destroy my monsters 2 times while I controlled a token

Card Knowledge : 7/10 - Does Testee knows the effects of the cards. For example if testee Asking what this doing what this doing is not good.
I assume the testee understood what I was doing most of the time as I don't recall him asking many questions

Side Deck and Siding Skills : 2/15 -  Can Side Deck Counter the meta and how good did testee side.
Sided some monster and mst... mst is good

Deck Rarity : 5/5 I havnt dueled them since like 2 formats ago an never see them any more

Total: 24/90

Slifer Red : 0-54
Ra Yellow : 55-78
Obelisk Blue : 79-90

For Horakhty you must score 85/90 and purchaese Horakhty Gold Test from the GDA main shop!

Congratualtions You Made It To: Slifer Red!
Better luck next time! (Im also helping him a bit with decks and stuff so he WILL do better the next time Wink)
ab9999
ab9999

Back to top Go down

DrNugget's Test Results Empty Re: DrNugget's Test Results

Post by Kylo Ren Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:30 am

Hey man, don't let it get into your head. i started in Slifer too and my first score wasn't that much better. And if you see at me now, I made it to officer here. Just keep up the hard work, GDA can teach you a lot. Ab is a great helper, I'm sure you'll learn loads of things now.

Welcome to GDA
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:54 pm

Hey welcome do GDA! I hope you will get better here and we can help you.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by DrNugget Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Thanks for the motivation... I plan on retesting against AB and hoping to do better next time. Very Happy Maybe i get lucky and beat him.

DrNugget

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down