Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Wolf Test Results

5 posters

Go down

Evil Wolf Test Results Empty Evil Wolf Test Results

Post by Lux Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Tester : Constellar
Testee : Geargia

Results of Duel : 10/10 - He won 2-0

Main Deck Build : 19/20 - Normal Geargia deck with a lot traps,the deck looking consistent. I only don't see Mind Control in Geargia deck.

Deck Rarity : 1/5 - Maybe you guys don't duel against Geargia often, but I also play IRL :p . Geargias are not rare deck.

Side Deck Build : 15/15 - Side deck looking good,it can counter meta.

Extra Deck Build : 13/15 - I don't like Gem - Knight Pearl and Levianthan Dragon in extra deck. Instead Pearl put some rank 4 which you can play,like Number 103,or many others. If you like Levianthan for moving High attack monsters off the field,instead put Number 30,Acid Golem of Destruction, or put Wind - Up Zenmaines. Also I don't like Utopia,but anyway Utopia I can take Utopia.

Concentraion : 8/10 - He Didn't set Geargiarmor,when Geargiarmor was face-up

Missplays : 6/10 - He use Ice Hand for Gear Gigant X material. And ^ .

Siding Skills : 10/10 - He side all the cards which I would side.

Ruling test : 2/5 - He fail 3 ruling questions.

Total : 84/100 - Welcome to Ra Yellow
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Evil Wolf Test Results Empty Re: Evil Wolf Test Results

Post by Pimp Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Welcome to GDA and good job with your Test!
Pimp
Pimp

Back to top Go down

Post by bakura_swag Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Welcome mate
bakura_swag
bakura_swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Wolf Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 pm

1st u are awful tester. Here all reasons. Mind control is personal choice
U cant take away points for that. Same with extra. I have good reason why i play pearl and 17. They are beaters geargia doesnt have them. And 30 doesnt allow me to ss genious. Very good card for geargia. Next i had reason why i didnt set
U just didnt understand my move. And taking off 4 points for one missplay is insane
And yes u noob if my opp play safe zone on my monster i cam attack directly...... check
Anyway i expected more serious tester
Evil Wolf
Evil Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Honey did you read testing rubric? The deck isn't looking consistent with that card. Extra is personal but look what rubric say (Does the extra flow with the main deck and are there useless ) Gem-Knight Pearl is damn stupid card,2600 atk? What? What his attack mean if opponent play cards like Bottomless Trap Hole or Mirror Force. Yugioh isn't anymore about high attack monsters,now is the most important thing now is Tactic. I need to take off 2 points for each missplay. You did 2,I put "^" for second missplay,i wrote in in concentration. For Safe Zone I was just keep saying what admin said to me,and it looks like he fail that. Welcome to Ra honey Smile
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Wolf Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Ummmm ok
Its not ur job to think that deck is less consitent with mind comtrol
I see u dont have exp with tester position cause u dont umderstand what personal choice is
And what idiot would summon pearl pn 5 sets idk u summon pearl when u have clear situation. U are stupid of u think he is bad card. And plz. Check safe zone rulling.... ugh
And u didnt explain me why you took me away points for not seting armor honey
Plus i checked a bit about u
Lowest dorm at vda? That skillz
Evil Wolf
Evil Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bakura_swag Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:28 pm

yugideckfan wrote:Honey did you read testing rubric? The deck isn't looking consistent with that card. Extra is personal but look what rubric say  (Does the extra flow with the main deck and are there useless ) Gem-Knight Pearl is damn stupid card,2600 atk? What?  What his attack mean if opponent play cards like Bottomless Trap Hole or Mirror Force. Yugioh isn't anymore about high attack monsters,now is the most important thing now is Tactic. I need to take off 2 points for each missplay. You did 2,I put "^" for second missplay,i wrote in in concentration. For Safe Zone I was just keep saying what admin said to me,and it looks like he fail that. Welcome to Ra honey Smile

Yugi I run Pearl in a lot of decks, he does that extra damage when other cards wont, and is easy to get out. Bottomless/MF will kill off most rank 4s anyway
bakura_swag
bakura_swag

Back to top Go down

Post by KirbyTheDuelist Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:40 am

@evilwolf dont be butthurt about ur results tho. @yugideckfan its player preference. on my test results, u even said this: I would have Crazy Box in side instead and I don't like Levianthan dragon but about Levianthan is personal choise so I'll don't complain about that.
KirbyTheDuelist
KirbyTheDuelist

Back to top Go down

Post by KirbyTheDuelist Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:54 am

but good job tho u made it to ra. i admit that u were very close to obelisk
but dont be butthurt like i said tho. duel result: great job! main deck build: if i were playing geargias then i would agree with mind control because mind control can be used 4 syncrho, fusion (if u dont have super poly), xyz (pretty common with mind control these days). deck rarity: i dont no what to say. side deck build: nice! extra deck build. like i said in my last post, yugi said to me that number 17 was player preference. i think u shud keep leviathan dragon. helps push 4 game. but i should agree with the pearl thing. i would take it out 4 a number 101. but i do recomend taking the least consisten card out of the extra deck 4 a zenmaines. concentration: thats just stupid. why would points be taken out from that. u can have a penguin soldier face up, 4 making synchros in an earlier time of making xyz in an earlier time. misplays: thats an honest mistake. i dont blame u. becuz in my test i used tornado's eff, but instead i shuffled iron core XD. side decking skils: good. rulings test: the monster can attack directly becuz it says that it cannot attack your OPPONENT. HINT HINT, YOUR opponent. u cant attack yourself anyway lol. if it said it cannot attack directly, then u would have gotten 3/5. but hey, at least u have a SLIGHTLY better score than me (my score is 69=ra XDXDXDXDXD
KirbyTheDuelist
KirbyTheDuelist

Back to top Go down

Post by KirbyTheDuelist Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:57 am

but hey. ra is like, "THANK GOD IM NOT IN SLIFER!" or "THANK GOD IM NOT A BAD PLAYER" sont mean to offend tho. to be honest, i actually rejoiced similar to that.
KirbyTheDuelist
KirbyTheDuelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:42 am

1.In VDA im lowest dorm cause I were use wrong deck which is old 2 years...2. My friend runs Geargias IRL and I were use them too and I know what should be in the deck and what no...Gem Knight Pearl is too slow monster. For Safe Zone rulling, I were following only what admin said to me,and then he realizes that he is wrong. What's the matter of one point ? Number 101: Silent Honor ARK is much better than Gem Knight Pearl and much more usefull. In my every deck I run 2 101's cause in my experience in deck when I were run 101's I was always need second 101..
Kirby,about your testing results I wrote that cause after Evil's testing I realize Number 17 is now more usefull than in last formats but I still more like Zenmaines. + If your opponent active Bottomless Trap Hole to Zenmaines you can active his eff to protect him. I were register in VDA only to see why they are so good. About Geargiarmor you other guys can't undestand. Cause I had open field when Geagiarmor was face-up,and then he attacks me directly. He should set Geargiarmor next turn.If he did not set Geargiarmor then Geargiarmor would survive my turn. If you were use another 101 instead of Utopia I would not say anything about Gem Knight Pearl. As I said,If you like Levianthan cause attack,then you should run Number 30,cause 2 turns to make Levianthan's attack 3000 is too slow. Number 30 attack is already 3000. You can ask for a retest in future but I don't believe you will going to better dorm.I didn't cost you better dorm,you did.Without those missplay's and lack of concentration you would been Obelisk.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bakura_swag Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:56 am

yugideckfan wrote:1.In VDA im lowest dorm cause I were use wrong deck which is old 2 years...2. My friend runs Geargias IRL and I were use them too and I know what should be in the deck and what no...Gem Knight Pearl is too slow monster. For Safe Zone rulling, I were following  only what admin said to me,and then he realizes that he is wrong. What's the matter of one point ?  Number 101: Silent Honor ARK is much better than Gem Knight Pearl and much more usefull. In my every deck I run 2 101's cause in my experience in deck when I were run 101's I was always need second 101..
Kirby,about your testing results I wrote that cause after Evil's testing I realize Number 17 is now more usefull than in last formats but I still more like Zenmaines. + If your opponent active Bottomless Trap Hole to Zenmaines you can active his eff to protect him.  I were register in VDA only to see why they are so good. About Geargiarmor you other guys can't undestand. Cause I had open field when Geagiarmor was face-up,and then he attacks me directly. He should set Geargiarmor next turn.If he did not set Geargiarmor then Geargiarmor would survive my turn. If you were use another 101 instead of Utopia I would not say anything about Gem Knight Pearl. As I said,If you like Levianthan cause attack,then you should run Number 30,cause 2 turns to make Levianthan's attack 3000 is too slow. Number 30 attack is already 3000. You can ask for a retest in future but I don't believe you will going to better dorm.I didn't cost you better dorm,you did.Without those missplay's and lack of concentration you would been Obelisk.

Even though I defended Pearl as a card earlier, no.101 is a thousand times better, so I agree with yugi
bakura_swag
bakura_swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Wolf Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:22 am

I run 101 ugh? man 101 is good but 2 101 takes way too much space. And only excuses about geting lowest dorm. I will stop complaning but wanted to say u are quite unfair as tester
Evil Wolf
Evil Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by KirbyTheDuelist Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:53 pm

@yugi i actually run at least one 101 in every deck except of course synchrons XD
KirbyTheDuelist
KirbyTheDuelist

Back to top Go down

Post by KirbyTheDuelist Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:54 pm

ra isnt lowest dorm. slifer is lowest dorm
KirbyTheDuelist
KirbyTheDuelist

Back to top Go down

Post by KirbyTheDuelist Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:57 pm

@yugi in my opinion 30 is inconsisten if u keep it on the field cuz ull already run out of xyz material and is gonna have to burn 2000 to yourself
KirbyTheDuelist
KirbyTheDuelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down