Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel's cry part 4

3 posters

Go down

Angel's cry part 4 Empty Angel's cry part 4

Post by Angel Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:35 am

It was cold. I saw nothing but darkness. I tried to say something but I blacked out again. I don't know for how long but next time I woke up I saw her face. She was worried. "Hey" she said. I felt a bit better. "Hi" I replied and smiled. It was true smile. I looked to the right and saw campfire. She looked at the same direction. "Good job" I said. "Thanks, it was pain in the ass". "Hahahaha" I laughed. I was suprised how could I possibly laugh in this situation. Then I became of aware of situation. I was somwhere in endless forest, fog was everywhere, it was fucking cold, even with fire burning. And then I remembered. "Documents" I said, "where are they?" She grabbed them and gave me damn documents. "Just don't black out again". I though it was joke but she was serious. "So.... what writes on them?" she asked. "You didn't read it?" I was kinda suprised. "No" she said. I wanted to say something but then I just opened documents. "I... I, oh well, I will tell you what is in here" I said. She was listening. I took me few seconds to make sentence in my head. "First few paragraphs are about magical appearance of creatures with wings. during 1920's. They call them heavenly beasts. It writes about nephilims. About failed rebellion. Then there are pictures of nephilims. They were tortured." I said and showed her picture. "My god" she replied. Their wings were so bright and beautiful. There was picture of wing itself, they probably cut it off. There was blood everywhere. "It also writes nephilims are now highly positioned in governments all over the world. They're like puppet masters, controlling everything from shadows." I tried to make this as short as possible. "So angels really exist" I said. "Is that all?" she asked. "No" I replied, "the most interesting part is coming." I took a little break and continued: "It's about us now". "Us? What the fuck do we have in common with this?" she was angry and confused. I gave her a picture. It was us. But with one big difference. We had wings. We are angels. I tried to read her a bit more but she was out of control. She grabbed documents and threw them in fire. "What are you doing?!" I yelled. She ran in forest. I tried to follow her but I couldn't run. I was blacked out till few minutes ago. I still had a headache. I couldn't believe. I was watching documents burning in fire. Black papers turning to brown and then dissapearing into flames and becoming ash. Just like we will.
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Angel's cry part 4 Empty Re: Angel's cry part 4

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:06 am

Amazing
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Angel's cry part 4 Empty Re: Angel's cry part 4