Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test Results for Dark Crimson Knight

5 posters

Go down

Test Results for Dark Crimson Knight Empty Test Results for Dark Crimson Knight

Post by slimboy97 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 am

Tester Deck: Destiny Zombies

Testee Deck: Ghostrick

Results of the Duel : 5/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 7/15 – He was able to maintain a solid field presence and disrupt my play by making sure my monsters were set and using their weaknesses as set monsters. He used combo cards with Ghostrick Angel to get necessary cards to his hand and was able to slow down my advances.

Main Deck Build : 10/10 – The deck flows very well together that adds the cards needed to its user’s hand while slowing down the opponent at the same time and is able to fire on all cylinders quite easily.

Extra Deck : 10/10 – It is a standard Ghostrick build that utilizes their xyz to get Angel out and to disrupt my plays. I would add downerd magician for piercing if your opponent can get rid of one your field spells.

Concentration : -2 for each mistake 5/5 – His concentration was completely focused on the duel.

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 5/10 – Testee forgot to make me mill for Ghostrick skeleton

Card/Ruling Knowledge : -3 points for every mistake 10/10 - Testee knew what my deck did what is was about and the rulings between cards very well

Side Deck : 6/10 – the side deck consisted of 7 cards total and does not add anything that truly can counter other decks besides shadow and light imprisoning mirror

Siding : 5/10 - I never saw any of his side deck cards I’m presuming he sided shadow imprisoning mirror but I never saw it.

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - He was very polite and understanding throughout the course of the match and was cooperative and curtious.

Total: 68/100

Slifer Red : 0-59

Ra Yellow : 60-89

Obelisk Blue : 90-99

To test for Horakhty you need to have a perfect score which is 100/100 or have bought a retest and obtain a score of at least 95/100

Congratualtions You Made It To: Ra Yellow I hope you enjoy it here and have a good time
slimboy97
slimboy97

Back to top Go down

Test Results for Dark Crimson Knight Empty Re: Test Results for Dark Crimson Knight

Post by klutzyr0cket Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:44 am

Congratz on getting ra yellow, welcome to GDA
klutzyr0cket
klutzyr0cket

Back to top Go down

Test Results for Dark Crimson Knight Empty Re: Test Results for Dark Crimson Knight

Post by LightYagami5 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:11 am

Nice man!!! Welcome to Ra Yellow
LightYagami5
LightYagami5

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:14 am

Hey! Welcome to Ra Smile
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:57 pm

hello Smile welcome here
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down