Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz

+11
{Greek Gods} Flame
Clown Baby
WowThatsPrettySad
B@TMAN
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
Necruta
(Seireitei)Aster
SwerveSultan
Naruto Uzumaki
Lux
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz - Page 2 Empty The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi I am Kizan, this will be my first lesson post ever. My lesson is about the top 3 cards that can nearly destroy nekroz game 1( game 2 possibly but possibly not if they side fire and ice hand)

Naturia Beast: This card is most likely the number one card that can shutdown ritual decks entirely. This card  can negate any and all spell cards and can do it as many times as possible, this card can be easily summoned by decks such as : Psi-Madolche, T.G Madolche, Six Samurai, and if you build them right, Naturias themselves.

Mask of restrict: This card is becoming an amazing side deck card this format because not only can it stop Nekroz, it can stop Qliphorts as well and even Monarchs if ever run into one. This card plainly states that "Cards Cannot be Tributed". Ritual summoning strictly requires you to tribute monsters with an activation of a ritual spell card (unless you are facing heralds). So this card can nearly nullify the basic use of a nekroz deck .

Mistake: This card could not be easily put a in a side deck because most meta decks involve adding but this article is not about side decking its about cards that can stop Nekroz. Nekroz does a lot of adding and I mean ALOT, cards like mistake can drastically slow down Nekroz which can give you a great advantage in the duel.

Vanity's Emptiness: Now most people know that this card became very popular after the so called "infamous" Burning Abyss was TCG released. The deck simply abused Vanity  but then later on people began to use vanity in nearly any deck. Vanity became a staple trap even for decks that wouldn't normally use vanity. Nekroz is nothing without special summoning so using vanity against them can really hurt your opponent.

Droll & Lock bird: This card is making a comeback, this card is a hand-trap that stops most of Qliphorts and Nekorz first turn plays. This card is a card that can be put in nearly any deck which is what makes it a good card, it is not as good as Effect veiler when it was popular because its effect was simply better and was also a tuner but this is a really good card for meta but it would be amazing if could be activated before your opponent adds a card to their hand.

Thank you if anyone read this and feel free to let me know your opinion or anything you disagree with

Planet God Kizan
Happy dueling Smile

The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz - Page 2 9Il8X31
The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz - Page 2 Tumblr_njzjvx2JK71qb6v6ro8_500
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz - Page 2 Empty Re: The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz

Post by WowThatsPrettySad Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:17 pm

I have a couple points i would like to make.
1.) Mask of Restrict isn't that good. Nekroz can simply use kaleido or exo to ritual summon.
2.) Shared Ride > Droll and Lock bird. Most players will stop searching after you activate shared ride, chaining to whatever search card they activated. They have the option to stop, or let you go plus, and most players will choose the earlier. Shared Ride, lets you +0, droll and lock, -1. 
3.) No card card you listed "shuts down Nekroz". Nekroz literally have to answer to everything on your list, so your sideboard has to be aimed at slowing them down enough for you to beat them, making your title a total misnomer. If you want cards that shut down Nekroz, why is skill drain not on that list? It fills the same criteria as Mistake, a.) literally no deck can play it, and B.) it shuts down an essential aspect of their gameplay. 
4.) Name 3 decks able to compete with Nekroz that can play Mistake. 
5.) Locals don't mean shit.
WowThatsPrettySad
WowThatsPrettySad

Warnings : 3

Back to top Go down

The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz - Page 2 Empty Re: The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:33 pm

XD Satellas run Mistake now yes believe it or not but some builds do run it.

Shadolls run mistake too in the new builds and even Anti Spell Fragerence

They can KINDA compete but yea Nekroz still #1
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown Baby Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:33 am

forgot skill drain, they hate that card too
Clown Baby
Clown Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by {Greek Gods} Flame Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:39 am

Naturia Beast, Fossil Dyna Pachi, Safe Zone, Armades, and Denko Sekka
{Greek Gods} Flame
{Greek Gods} Flame

Warnings : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by KING_ATLAS Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 am

Potato this isnt a good article to begin with,but mistakes is playable,satellas,yosenjus and even shaddols main/side mistake in this format,same with anti-spell.
KING_ATLAS
KING_ATLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapy Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:19 am

Mind crush is where it's at you. Oh you're gonna activate that kaleidoscope? Let me just use mind crush and call unicore. Oh summoner's art huh? let me just mind crush what you add Wink
Scrapy
Scrapy

Warnings : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:20 am

Ty atlas for repeating what i said 10/10 100% wud repeat again Very Happy
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Runzy Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:28 am

Scrapy wrote:Mind crush is where it's at you. Oh you're gonna activate that kaleidoscope? Let me just use mind crush and call unicore. Oh summoner's art huh? let me just mind crush what you add Wink

^That
Runzy
Runzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown Baby Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Scrapy wrote:Mind crush is where it's at you. Oh you're gonna activate that kaleidoscope? Let me just use mind crush and call unicore. Oh summoner's art huh? let me just mind crush what you add Wink

thought we were just talking about nekroz here? they dont use summoners art
Clown Baby
Clown Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jman455 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:40 pm

well ES

jman455

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapy Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

I thought nekroz runs scout?? wutt? u dont run scout?
Scrapy
Scrapy

Warnings : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown Baby Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 pm

only in the antimeta nekroz builds scrappy this is for the meta version
Clown Baby
Clown Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum