Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz

+11
{Greek Gods} Flame
Clown Baby
WowThatsPrettySad
B@TMAN
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
Necruta
(Seireitei)Aster
SwerveSultan
Naruto Uzumaki
Lux
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz Empty The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi I am Kizan, this will be my first lesson post ever. My lesson is about the top 3 cards that can nearly destroy nekroz game 1( game 2 possibly but possibly not if they side fire and ice hand)

Naturia Beast: This card is most likely the number one card that can shutdown ritual decks entirely. This card  can negate any and all spell cards and can do it as many times as possible, this card can be easily summoned by decks such as : Psi-Madolche, T.G Madolche, Six Samurai, and if you build them right, Naturias themselves.

Mask of restrict: This card is becoming an amazing side deck card this format because not only can it stop Nekroz, it can stop Qliphorts as well and even Monarchs if ever run into one. This card plainly states that "Cards Cannot be Tributed". Ritual summoning strictly requires you to tribute monsters with an activation of a ritual spell card (unless you are facing heralds). So this card can nearly nullify the basic use of a nekroz deck .

Mistake: This card could not be easily put a in a side deck because most meta decks involve adding but this article is not about side decking its about cards that can stop Nekroz. Nekroz does a lot of adding and I mean ALOT, cards like mistake can drastically slow down Nekroz which can give you a great advantage in the duel.

Vanity's Emptiness: Now most people know that this card became very popular after the so called "infamous" Burning Abyss was TCG released. The deck simply abused Vanity  but then later on people began to use vanity in nearly any deck. Vanity became a staple trap even for decks that wouldn't normally use vanity. Nekroz is nothing without special summoning so using vanity against them can really hurt your opponent.

Droll & Lock bird: This card is making a comeback, this card is a hand-trap that stops most of Qliphorts and Nekorz first turn plays. This card is a card that can be put in nearly any deck which is what makes it a good card, it is not as good as Effect veiler when it was popular because its effect was simply better and was also a tuner but this is a really good card for meta but it would be amazing if could be activated before your opponent adds a card to their hand.

Thank you if anyone read this and feel free to let me know your opinion or anything you disagree with

Planet God Kizan
Happy dueling Smile

The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz 9Il8X31
The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz Tumblr_njzjvx2JK71qb6v6ro8_500
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz Empty Re: The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz

Post by Lux Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Nice Lesson Kizan

https://i.imgur.com/sGZJVu7.png - Qli>Nekroz tho
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz Empty Re: The top 5 cards that can shutdown nekroz

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:11 am

I just 2-0ed them with.....
https://i.imgur.com/cRk8Guj.jpg

☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:13 am

No, imo mistake is a bad card since all tier 1 decks search. Shared ride is much better imo. Also anti-spell fragrance is on point cos u cant set pl scales so it fucks up qli's and it stops nekroz going off
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SwerveSultan Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 am

The people posting 1 win over a certain deck and calling it bad are bad...

Naturia Beast is good. The only good deck I can see summoning it is Qliphorts with Emergency Teleport and Re-Cover. Using those cards makes the deck less consistent though. Fire/Ice Hand or Dancer/Sorcerer + Decisive Armor are their outs to Naturia Beast.

Mistake is a good card in a deck like Yosenju. Pretty difficult to play around without s/t removal in hand.

Emptiness is the most annoying card for Nekroz because it's main deckable. Without s/t removal, the Nekroz player has to summon Dancer/Sorcerer and attack over something with Decisive Armor to destroy Emptiness. Fire/Ice Hand works too.

Droll & Lock Bird is bad against both Nekroz and Qliphorts. I don't know why you think it's good. Use Shared Ride. Maxx "C" is a better hand trap against Nekroz. Both of these cards will make every Nekroz player stop in their tracks, without making you go minus.

Mask of Restrict is meh. It doesn't stop Kaleidoscope from sending from the extra deck, and it also doesn't stop Nekroz Mirror from banishing. It'll probably be banished with the 2 card Trishula combo.

SwerveSultan

Warnings : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by (Seireitei)Aster Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:53 am

shared ride is great but then you need a clear field or grave otherwise we gonna trish you. Mask of restrict isnt so great coz we can still send with kaliedoscope and banish with mirror. vanitys empitness is probably the best card against nekroz. you win if we dont have any outs. naturia beast isnt so hard to get over. Just summon dance princess and attack over it with decisive armor. Dark law is also really good against nekroz and all the other meta decks. but we main deck book of moon book of eclipse dark hole and raigeki so it shouldnt be too hard to get over it. xD
(Seireitei)Aster
(Seireitei)Aster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:54 am

Actually u could just summon dance princess and ur oppponen t cant chain naturia to ur spells....
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SwerveSultan Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:55 am

hazmah wrote:Actually u could just summon dance princess and ur oppponen t cant chain naturia to ur spells....

^^^^^^^^^^ pro player

SwerveSultan

Back to top Go down

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:07 pm

qt swerve READ THE ARTICLE, ITS ABOUT CARDS THAT SHUTDOWN NEKROZ, SHARED RIDE AND MAXX DOES NOT SHUTDOWN NEKROZ, AND IT IS NOT ABOUT QLIPHORTS NOR DID I SAY THE DECK IS BAD, IF YOU ARE GONNA CRITICSIZE MAKE SURE IT MAKES SENSE, AND SIX SAMS CAN MAKE NAT BEAST FIRST TURN, SO CAN NATS THEMSELVES AND SOMETIMES MADOLCHE-.-

☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by SwerveSultan Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Planet God Kizan wrote:qt qt swerve READ THE ARTICLE, ITS ABOUT CARDS THAT SHUTDOWN NEKROZ, SHARED RIDE AND MAXX DOES NOT SHUTDOWN NEKROZ, AND IT IS NOT ABOUT QLIPHORTS NOR DID I SAY THE DECK IS BAD, IF YOU ARE GONNA CRITICSIZE MAKE SURE IT MAKES SENSE, AND SIX SAMS CAN MAKE NAT BEAST FIRST TURN, SO CAN NATS THEMSELVES AND SOMETIMES MADOLCHE-.-

Stupid comment. YOU mentioned Qliphorts when talking about Droll & Lock Bird. Madolche and Six Sams lose to everything. I mentioned Maxx "C" and Shared Ride because they're better cards in comparison to Droll & Lock Bird, having the same functionality without going minus.

Also, I never criticized. LOL it's funny how salty u get for 0 reason.

SwerveSultan

Back to top Go down

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Read the title, mentioning shared ride and maxx is irrelevant to the main subject, AND THE QLIPHORTS IS CALLED A SIDE BAR COMMENT, ALL WRITERS DO THIS
AND I WON A LOCALS WITH SIX SAMS THAT WAS FILLED WITH QLIPHORT PLAYERS, sorry qt swerve but you made the only critical comment
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Madolche's and six sam's suck c.c U won cos they bricked, u sacked or they suck. I dont wanna be r00d but like...
Tell me 1 GOOD deck that doesnt search so mistake sucks in comparison to shared ride. Whats the price to pay to shutdown nekroz? shutting down ur own deck? Ur talking as a casual player a pro would not lose to cards like naturia beast etc
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Necruta Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:32 pm

I card I personally like that stops Nekroz, mostly in the late game though, is Artifact lancea. If you can use it effectively you can stop their ritual summons for an entire turn. For example if they reveal that they are going to summon Trishula (which you may ask) and you notice that their hand is nearly empty and their field wouldn't have enough stars to summon trish with mirror you can tribute it from your hand to prevent them from banishing Shurit making the ritual summon fizzle or if you know that they are out of spells to summon you can banish it during the start of their turn and then they can't banish their spells for the graveyard to search more spells. The biggest plus for me however is that unlike the cards you listed it's a cheap common card and can be splashed in any deck and will mostlikely not limit your own plays.

Necruta

Back to top Go down

Post by SwerveSultan Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Planet God Kizan wrote:Read the title, mentioning shared ride and maxx is irrelevant to the main subject, AND THE QLIPHORTS IS CALLED A SIDE BAR COMMENT, ALL WRITERS DO THIS
AND I WON A LOCALS WITH SIX SAMS THAT WAS FILLED WITH QLIPHORT PLAYERS, sorry qt qt swerve but you made the only critical comment

WOAH A LOCALS PLZ TEACH ME MASTER SO PRO IVE NEVER WON A LOCALS BEFORE O WAIT

O ITS CALLED A SIDE BAR COMMENT BUT U CANT COMMENT ABOUT MY SIDE BAR COMMENT BC ITS NOT THE MAIN POINT OF THE ARTICLE

Shared Ride and Maxx "C" ARE relevant to the article. It's called a time walk, essentially keeping your opponent from doing anything for a turn. I also don't know if you knew this, but Droll & Lock bird doesn't shut down Nekroz. It just makes you lose a card.

SwerveSultan

Back to top Go down

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Swer.ve just drop it, you have nothing nice to say, thank you everyone else who commented I appreciate, I will try my best to make my articles better
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by SwerveSultan Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:39 pm

Planet God Kizan wrote:Swer.ve just drop it, you have nothing nice to say, thank you everyone else who commented I appreciate, I will try my best to make my articles better

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I essentially added on to your article, giving it more depth and making it more clear, but you think it's criticism.

k.

SwerveSultan

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:52 pm

kizan no offense but u sound like a retarded slifer here

U mention Drill lock and Bird<Shared ride 10X better and cuts them from playing for an entire turn and going + off anything while u can go off on ur turn since they run almost no BR.

Maxx C = Just as good as shared ride and better as after the first SS there done for the turn or u gonna ++++

Stay Good ty proplayer
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by SwerveSultan Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:54 pm

Gabz wrote:kizan no offense but u sound like a retarded slifer here

U mention Drill lock and Bird<Shared ride 10X better and cuts them from playing for an entire turn and going + off anything while u can go off on ur turn since they run almost no BR.

Maxx C = Just as good as shared ride and better as after the first SS there done for the turn or u gonna ++++

Stay Good ty proplayer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Inb4 "u have nothing relevant 2 say bc i dont agree with u"

SwerveSultan

Back to top Go down

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:17 pm

LIKE I SAID THE ARTICLE IS ABOUT CARDS THAT NULLIFY NEKROZ MAXX HELPS YOU SO DOES SHARED RIDE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT, I AM SIMPLY SAYING CARDS THAT HURT NEKROZ, NOT CARDS THAT COMBAT AGAINST THEM JESUS CHRIST
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by SwerveSultan Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:28 pm

Planet God Kizan wrote:LIKE I SAID THE ARTICLE IS ABOUT CARDS THAT NULLIFY NEKROZ MAXX HELPS YOU SO DOES SHARED RIDE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT, I AM SIMPLY SAYING CARDS THAT HURT NEKROZ, NOT CARDS THAT COMBAT AGAINST THEM JESUS CHRIST

You're talking about cards that hurt Nekroz... not cards that combat them...?

...................................................................................

k.

Maxx "C" and Shared Ride DO hurt nekroz. As I've TRIED to explain to you before, it's called a time walk. The Nekroz player can't do anything for the turn that Maxx or Ride is activated without letting you go plus, and they also replace themselves if you activate them at the correct times.

I don't understand what's so hard to fathom about this. They're literally better versions of Droll & Lock Bird...

SwerveSultan

Back to top Go down

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:30 pm

I agree 100% swerv.e but I mean cards that  single handedly hurt nekroz, please tell me you understand my point
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by SwerveSultan Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Planet God Kizan wrote:I agree 100% swerv.e but I mean cards that  single handedly hurt nekroz, please tell me you understand my point

Shared Ride and Maxx "C" single-handedly hurt Nekroz......

SwerveSultan

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:32 pm

U make no sense please dont continue.

Maxx C HURTS them in the sense they cant continue to play

Shared ride is the sense cuz no one takes the chlalenged 90% of the time unless its sure game

10/10 wudd not side them
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Ok let me be more clear, cards that prevent nekroz, effects that say like" cards cannot" or neither player cannot"ok jesus
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:35 pm

good article kizan.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next