Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanna Hashimoto's test results

3 posters

Go down

Kanna Hashimoto's test results Empty Kanna Hashimoto's test results

Post by Nightmare Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:39 am

Tester Deck: Noble Knights

Testee deck: Bujins

Results of the Duel : 5/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 7/15 - game 1 you had some control but let your deck get ahead of you, you tried for game without realizing i could destroy your monster, game 2 you lacked control until you got castel out and got rid of my excaliburn, game 3 the control was just mine.

Main Deck Build : 7/10 - your deck has too many copies of certain cards, it crushes consistancy to a certain point for example triple crane with 2 honest in the deck as well isnt needed you'd be better off running 2 crane 2 honest 1 sinyou giving you the added benefit of having the graveyard effect, also 3 kaiser colluseum is overkill, 2 is just the right amound it allows you to hold field control as well as have room for more situationally useful cards. drawing 2/3 kaiser isnt gonna help you in the long run and only having 2 lowers said probability.

Extra Deck : 8/10 - you arent running number 80 or ragnazero which are situationally the best rank 4 xyzs in the current meta, i would suggest removing ship, aswell as something else, to add those in. As ship was taken out of the meta ever since Hat had left the spotlight.

Concentration : 5/5 - made one missclick that anyone could have made other than that everything was good.

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 10/10 - no missplays were made in the duel

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 10/10 - for all the cards that were played, she knew all the rulings along with them.

Side Deck : 8/10 -the side deck is fairly decent however there could be better choices for example 1 debunk could be taken out along with mind control for a card such as flying "c" which is arguably the best side deck card for this format against BA.

Siding : 6/10 - the two cards you sided in were great choices, and the cards you took out were decent enough, though every card in your side deck would have effected my deck in a negative way, so the fact that you only put in 2 and only saw it once, was not the best.

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - good all game

Total: 76/100

Slifer Red : 0-59
Ra Yellow : 60-79 <--------76
Obelisk Blue : 80-99
Normal test Horakhty gold : 100

(Retest for Horakhty Gold minimum of 95/100 is required)

Congratualtions You Made It To: just work on keenly observing the field and seeing what could potentially impeed your desicions, other than that you should be fine. Welcome to RA, and welcome to GDA!
Nightmare
Nightmare
Administrator

DP : 2000

Back to top Go down

Kanna Hashimoto's test results Empty Re: Kanna Hashimoto's test results

Post by Thomas96x Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:29 pm

Nice score welcome to GDA!
Thomas96x
Thomas96x

Back to top Go down

Kanna Hashimoto's test results Empty Re: Kanna Hashimoto's test results