Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes' test results

3 posters

Go down

Ashes' test results Empty Ashes' test results

Post by Kylo Ren Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Tester Deck: Constellar
Testee deck: Madolche

Results of the Duel : 10/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 13/15 - First round was 50-50 till the end where I could take him, the other two are completely his.

Main Deck Build : 9/10 - He didn't want to share his main deck build so I'll judge on what I've seen. It's a strong deck, expecially his tiara, once he has that on the field it was very hard to nearly impossible for me. And from what I've seen his deck was build to get very fast multiple of those on the field. So it kinda ruins your strategy if you don't have the cards already on the field.

Extra Deck : 5/5 - The basic extra deck for Madolches, it fits the main deck.

Concentration : 5/5 - He stayed with the game all time, got impatient even when my dad wanted to talk about something.

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 10/10 - No misplays

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 9/10 - He knows the cards, he gets angry when someone wants to test his knowledge, tho several times he forgot the main effect of all maloches (I only pointed it out once)

Side Deck : 5/5 - A side deck build to counter any deck he faces.

Siding : 5/5 - sided perfectly, what made his deck even harder to beat.

Deck Originality : 3/5 - I've been playing against Madolches a lot now, and since I didn't see his build I couldn't see if he tweaked it a lot. It's clear there are some tweaks in it that makes it stronger, that's why I gave it a 3

Sportsmanship : 2/5 - No sportmanship at all, I tested his cardknowledge and he just got angry and left. When real intervened he just got inpatient and ended the round. The reason why I don't give him a 0 is because when you prove he is wrong he takes it like a man, he agrees, adjusts so the game is legit and continues the play.

Total: 76/90

Slifer Red : 0-49
Ra Yellow : 50-79 <------
Obelisk Blue : 80-90

For horakhty test you need to score at least 86/90

Congratualtions You Made It To: Ra Yellow

Note of the tester:
You have the skill of Obby, even for Horakhty. The reason why you're not in it is because you lost round one to me, and your attitude. Every tester has his own way of testing, you don't need to be angry about it and leave before he can reply, as you saw I adjusted it. I must say it was an honor to test you, but it was not fun playing against you. You are good, really good. You won't hear me say otherwise, but please work on that attitude.
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Ashes' test results Empty Re: Ashes' test results

Post by Lux Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Welcome to Ra, damn almost Obby.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down