Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KaiserKaito's test result

2 posters

Go down

KaiserKaito's test result Empty KaiserKaito's test result

Post by Kylo Ren Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:18 pm

The test will consist of a match duel. If the participant quits at anytime during the test, he or she is given automatic Slifer Red. You must tell your tester what you side to be graded on your siding. A retest is 500DP. Testers must write explanations so testee can improve easier.

Banned decks:
Alternative win/Troll (Exodia, Mill, Stall, Burn, etc.)
Baned decks for testers: Burning abyss, hat, shadoll and lightsworn, exodia, mill, stall, burn...

Tester Deck: Constellar
Testee deck: Warrior - Crimson warrior

Results of the Duel : 5/15
0-2 = 0/20
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 4/10 How much did testee control the duel? - The Testee tried his best and has in every duel his Colossal Warrior up, in round 2 he had two that proved to be a real test. But when I found a way around them he had nothing to bring up.

Main and Extra deck build : 7/15 - This is NOT originality. Points are given based on how well-built the deck is and how well it performs. If the deck isn't very good testers should leave suggestions for the testee on how to further improve it. - The deck is a nice deck but it has it's failures. From the start I knew how to fight around it and he had no way to protect it. If I were you I wouldn't have called Colossal fighter to the field but rather Crimson Blader, like you said he is the main weapon. Why didn't you use him. You could have stopped my strongest summons since I couldn't bring my lvl 5 or higher to the field then. Also I wouldn't use twice a trap stun, if I were you I'd change at least one into something like a fiendish chain since it were my effects that brought you down.

Concentration : 10/10 - Is testee paying attention to the duel? - Perfect concentration, even told me when I did a wrong move.

Missplays : 10/10 -2 Points for every misplay. - no misplays at all

Card Knowledge : 10/10 - Does the testee know the effects of all cards that were played during the test? Asking the tester about card effects or asking the tester what he / she is doing is a mistake. Instead of asking you could just read the effects on the spot. - Knew all of the cards. Didn't ask me any questions, in fact, i got corrected a few times.

Side Deck and Siding Skills : 7/15 - Can Side Deck Counter the meta and how good did testee side? - The side deck was there, but appart from two effect veilers he had nothing to stop a monster effect. So I think that's your main problem.
Tho looking at the cards you have in your side deck, you sided well.

Deck Rarity : 3/5 - I fought a warrior deck a lot, but it has some tweaks so it's ok

Total: 56/90

Slifer Red : 0-54
Ra Yellow : 55-78 <-----
Obelisk Blue : 79-90

For Horakhty you must score 86/90 and purchaese Horakhty Gold Test from the GDA main shop!

Congratualtions You Made It To: Ra Yellow

Note of the Tester:

It was a nice duel, keep working on improving your deck. You have potential to climb higher. Keep up the good work and congrats in reaching Ra.
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

KaiserKaito's test result Empty Re: KaiserKaito's test result

Post by Lux Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Welcome to Ra !!!
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down