Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Leaving here

+2
yugikid1
chug26
6 posters

Go down

I'm Leaving here Empty I'm Leaving here

Post by chug26 Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Hey all, I'm leaving here for good, the reasons why are because of disrespectful players, messed up tournys, unactive times, and more, but I believe my 3 statements are the most important ones, I feel unhappy here and I will leave here for good, thanks for small happy memories here and have a good day, Nukyur i still do not believe you won, I'll be waiting for beast to say he beat u, cause that is the truth, again goodbye
chug26
chug26

Back to top Go down

I'm Leaving here Empty Re: I'm Leaving here

Post by yugikid1 Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:05 pm

You dont have to leave.The reason is all of those statements are repairable
yugikid1
yugikid1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:15 pm

First of all, tell me who is disrespectful? Which players? Name me and I'll have fun with it. Then, Im sorry ur unhappy. Only reason I think you are unhappy is that u lost in final of tournaments. Then, You see I working on this academy activity?! It isn't easy at all man. You didn't recruit at all. I could leave this place 100 times already, but I didn't. Beast surrendered already in the tournament. It's actually really duplicitiously how you didn't tell anything about that until you lost in the tournament. You told me "I gonna win this, Nukyur have no chance" Lol you underrated Nukyur same as me. Maybe he is Slifer but I think he is pretty good. Here's the link when you can see Beast admitted defeat. http://prntscr.com/4f2yd7

Here's the link where you can see Nukyur was confused. http://prntscr.com/4f2yol

Don't make such a drama of it cause your reasons have no point. It's pretty unrespectful to me and Other members which doing so much job to this academy you doing this. Thanks for all you did here anyway. Now you gonna get demoted from your Teacher position. Maybe you'll back one day...You are still welcomed. 
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Wolf Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Chug it makes no sense to leave cause messed up tourney. Think again and decide. There will be and other tourniesbetter organized. But ik this one was messed up.
Evil Wolf
Evil Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Yeah...This one was Messed-up. (Sarcasm off). But let's think for a little...As I see chug u don't like free wins...But if YgoBeast didn't surrendered, You would get free tournament win...Isn't it?
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bayar16 Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:16 am

Lol dont make a big deal out of it. if he wasnt happy here he is free to go xd

bayar16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:37 am

That's what I was think...Only reason which I respect is that he was unhappy here...
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Guess I'll need to look for a new teacher then who will help me...
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down