Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedHairBlackDragon Test Results

2 posters

Go down

RedHairBlackDragon Test Results Empty RedHairBlackDragon Test Results

Post by Lux Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:44 am

Tester : Gods
Testee : Lightsworns

Results of the Duel : 10/15 - He won 2-1

Extra Deck Build : 7/10 - I don't see why your run 3 Michael's ? 2 is enough and 1 Black Rose Dragon is enough. You should run instead these 3 two synchros level 8 like Stardust Dragon and Scrap Dragon and synchro 6 Goyo Guardian. Leo or Star Eater is personal choices but I more like Star Eater.

Main Deck Build : 8/10 - Main Deck is good, but you don't need 3 Soul Charges. Run 2 Soul Charges and 1 Beckoning Light. Also you must run Needlebug, try to run it instead of Celestia and 1 Dragon Ruler.

Concentration : 10/10 - Concentration is good.

Missplays : 8/10 - One Missplay.

Card Knowledge : 10/10 - He knows the cards.

Side Deck : 0/10 - No side deck.

Deck Rarity : 1/5 - Lightsworns are one of the top decks this format.

Total : 54/80 - Welcome to Ra Yellow

Few tips for the end - You are very Skilled. I think you can be one day Obelisk. Just follow my tips and your deck gonna be better and more consistent. I hope you gonna follow my tips and you gonna be active Smile And try to make Side Deck Wink
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

RedHairBlackDragon Test Results Empty Re: RedHairBlackDragon Test Results

Post by RedHairBlackDragon Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:03 pm

I use 3 soul charge because I want to either draw into it as quickly as possible or at least mill it with kuribandit so that I can use it the next turn. Having 3 gives me a higher chance of that happening.

Needlebug nest is an inherently slow card, whilst I accept it provides a good milling outlet, I think that it is too much of a dead mill compared to a celestia, or another lightsworn name in the grave.

Having 3 michaels is because I like to use the lumina, raiden combo a lot to synchro for 7 as you may have noticed, however, reducing it would free up extra deck space, though I'm not sure what for.

I feel that beckoning light is a good call, I'll certainly add that in as it provides consistency to the hands as well as dumping dead felice's.

I'm not the biggest fan of stardust personally and I would almost always prefer michael over goyo, however, with the newly freed up space I can see the sense in adding one in. I don't think that enough field advantage is maintained in Lsworns for scrap dragon to be useful, despite it getting names in the grave.

I prefer leo, its personal preference as you say.

Thanks for testing me, I hope to prosper and gain promotion.

RedHairBlackDragon

Back to top Go down