Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My intro

4 posters

Go down

My intro Empty My intro

Post by Dat Magician Thu May 14, 2015 9:02 am

Sorry for the late input I completely forgot to make this last week.
Anyways, what's up duelists, I'm Dat Magician. My favorite card is, as u probably guessed, Dark Magician. I also have 1 DM irl My intro 5

So I started playing card games during my first years in school. Me and my buddies began with Pokemon, then eventually moved on to Yugioh. I live in Finland and the cards were in English so we had one of the older guys to translate the cards for us. Looking back at the times I always find it funny, as the guy who translated didn't actually translate the cards right (somehow the games were still fair). I remember myself as the best duelist in the group, as I mostly won and always made good trades. The times of me playing Yugioh all day with my buddies are times Ill never forget. After some time we stopped playing Yugioh and so my good memories slowly start to vanish.

It came to be at least 5 years until I ever played Yugioh again. It was not until a few months back that I got back to it again on DN. Although it will never be the same, the passion still remains. I mostly run old school decks, as I prefer the classic pace of the game with turns not being so long etc. I do watch the Yugioh anime, and other animes such as Sword Art Online and Dragon Ball. I play video games as well, including Dragon Age and Runescape. As for sports, I mostly watch hockey or american football, but I also exercise taekwondo myself. Nice to meet you all, hope we'll have a great time.
Dat Magician
Dat Magician

DP : 560

Back to top Go down

My intro Empty Re: My intro

Post by Angel Thu May 14, 2015 1:58 pm

hey man Very Happy
welcome Very Happy
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500