Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gloria Gossip News - [GDA]

+10
Naruto Uzumaki
~Nickz
Pizza Boi
TianS1
Lux
MinX
coolspy74
KING_ATLAS
Sam_OP
Gloria.
14 posters

Go down

Gloria Gossip News - [GDA] Empty Gloria Gossip News - [GDA]

Post by Gloria. Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello everyone, welcome to Gloria's Gossip News! At Gloria's Gossip News we inform you with the latest gossip, news and other interesting information! We have camera agents taking screenshots of interesting events, awkward moments and unforgettable scenarios! So remember to tune it for more information~!

Without further ado, let's get started!

Lately, it has catched the attention of many duelists from different academies around the globe, that there is a riot in GDA? Sylveraine the original GFX artist of the banners of GDA Has returned? Planet Goddess ( New Head Admin of GDA) Has been power abusing?

Lets start with the event of the riot of [MinX] (AKA Sylveraine). Apparently an ex-admin of the academy that has helped started GDA has been inactive for a few months. But when he came back from his "vacation" he got his power back without doubt from the head admins. This caused Sylveraine and several other members to feel as if it was unfair, and [Pimp] should be demoted at once. Therefore, Sylveraine made a post regarding how unfair the situation was, and claimed that he wanted to leave the academy. With the start of Sylveraine's leaving post, several other members began following his lead and made farewell posts or agreed with the fact that [Pimp] should be demoted. After a few days, they finally reached an agreement that Pimp should be demoted and Reessiel will be in charge when Dark Angel [Owner of GDA] is away. MinX also provided GDA with a new set of rules, that gave suggestions to the [Admins] of GDA.

Posts regarding this event: (Posts regarding this has been deleted)

As for Planet Goddess [AKA PG], recently has catched the attention of many members. There was post regarding her abusing powers, however it was quickly locked by an administrator. (Link: https://gladiatoracademy.forumcroatian.com/t1350-petition-to-demote-planet-goddess-as-admin-status] The topic creater [Scrapy] in the post claimed that PG has been abusing her powers on him, and he thinks that she should be demoted.

In the word's of Scrapy himself : "I am having a petition to demote planet goddess as an admin for she is unfit to have such a position, as she abuses it."

Later in the thread, many members voiced their own opinions about this. Some said She was right, while some said she deserved to be demoted of her status.

"That bish needs to fuck off.So yeah demote that hoe." - In the words of Nickz~ (A V.I.P. member of GDA)

"Well as for PG I know secrets about her you guys don't know. But that is just my sidebar. PG is my dear friend, but she was upgraded very handsomely. She went from tester>Mod>Admin in a 1 week period, possibly 2 week period. That is crazy.WOW and [email=B@T]B@T[/email] used to be higher rank than PG and then in 1 week she exceeds them. Some people( I am not naming who) believes that rees gave her the powers because they were in a relationship and she "persuaded" him to do it if you get what I mean. Not saying this is true, but since you guys were apparently in a relationship, this kind of thing is relevant. No offense to you PG, but after today with WOW and everything else, I think you should be demoted. I am not sure on how much you should be demoted, but I do not think you should be admin because you have made some suboptimal decisions as an admin and have become seemingly power thirsty." Said ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ ( A teacher of GDA)

In Kizan's post, it stated the fact that Reessiel and Planet Goddess are having a relationship, so many members wondered if whether it was true or not.

In the word's of Mr. Reessiel, himself :

Gloria Gossip News - [GDA] Eviden10

So yes, the two are in fact dating, and in my opinion, they make an adorable couple.
So, I decided to take the conversation to another level, and ask him whether if he knew about the post about PG power abusing.

Gloria Gossip News - [GDA] Ev_210

Hmm, so why is it that PG never power abuses when Reessiel is around? Or is it the members just making up rumors, because of personal issues against PG?

Anyways, Kizan's post also stated that PG became an admin by persuading reessiel, how much of that is true?

Gloria Gossip News - [GDA] D10

Apparently, PG hasn't used any way to persuade Reessiel into upgrading her rank into an admin. However, Reessiel also stated that

"no one else was showing interest in the job at the time so"

I am pretty sure lots of members would be interested in the job though.

I would also like to point out, whether PG did or not Persuade Reessiel, it wouldn't matter. In the real world "persuading" happens all the time around the world, but you cannot complain about it. Starting from the ancient times, woman persuaded emperors and there are many more persuading events.

I hope you had fun reading "Gloria's News" stay tuned for more interesting news!

Gloria.
Gloria.

Back to top Go down

Gloria Gossip News - [GDA] Empty Re: Gloria Gossip News - [GDA]

Post by Sam_OP Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:11 pm

LMFAOOOO THIS SHIT KILLED ME
Sam_OP
Sam_OP

Warnings : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by KING_ATLAS Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 pm

PFFFFFFFFFF,i should make a rank for u on NA just for this
KING_ATLAS
KING_ATLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by coolspy74 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Gloria. wrote:

Hello everyone, welcome to Gloria's Gossip News! At Gloria's Gossip News we inform you with the latest gossip, news and other interesting information! We have camera agents taking screenshots of interesting events, awkward moments and unforgettable scenarios! So remember to tune it for more information~!

Without further ado, let's get started!

Lately, it has catched the attention of many duelists from different academies around the globe, that there is a riot in GDA? Sylveraine the original GFX artist of the banners of GDA Has returned? Planet Goddess ( New Head Admin of GDA) Has been power abusing?

Lets start with the event of the riot of [MinX] (AKA Sylveraine). Apparently an ex-admin of the academy that has helped started GDA has been inactive for a few months. But when he came back from his "vacation" he got his power back without doubt from the head admins. This caused Sylveraine and several other members to feel as if it was unfair, and [Pimp] should be demoted at once. Therefore, Sylveraine made a post regarding how unfair the situation was, and claimed that he wanted to leave the academy. With the start of Sylveraine's leaving post, several other members began following his lead and made farewell posts or agreed with the fact that [Pimp] should be demoted. After a few days, they finally reached an agreement that Pimp should be demoted and Reessiel will be in charge when Dark Angel [Owner of GDA] is away. MinX also provided GDA with a new set of rules, that gave suggestions to the [Admins] of GDA.

Posts regarding this event: (Posts regarding this has been deleted)

As for Planet Goddess [AKA PG], recently has catched the attention of many members. There was post regarding her abusing powers, however it was quickly locked by an administrator. (Link: https://gladiatoracademy.forumcroatian.com/t1350-petition-to-demote-planet-goddess-as-admin-status] The topic creater [Scrapy] in the post claimed that PG has been abusing her powers on him, and he thinks that she should be demoted.

In the word's of Scrapy himself : "I am having a petition to demote planet goddess as an admin for she is unfit to have such a position, as she abuses it."

Later in the thread, many members voiced their own opinions about this. Some said She was right, while some said she deserved to be demoted of her status.

"That bish needs to fuck off.So yeah demote that hoe." - In the words of Nickz~ (A V.I.P. member of GDA)

"Well as for PG I know secrets about her you guys don't know. But that is just my sidebar. PG is my dear friend, but she was upgraded very handsomely. She went from tester>Mod>Admin in a 1 week period, possibly 2 week period. That is crazy.WOW and [email=B@T]B@T[/email] used to be higher rank than PG and then in 1 week she exceeds them. Some people( I am not naming who) believes that rees gave her the powers because they were in a relationship and she "persuaded" him to do it if you get what I mean. Not saying this is true, but since you guys were apparently in a relationship, this kind of thing is relevant. No offense to you PG, but after today with WOW and everything else, I think you should be demoted. I am not sure on how much you should be demoted, but I do not think you should be admin because you have made some suboptimal decisions as an admin and have become seemingly power thirsty." Said ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ ( A teacher of GDA)

In Kizan's post, it stated the fact that Reessiel and Planet Goddess are having a relationship, so many members wondered if whether it was true or not.

In the word's of Mr. Reessiel, himself :

Gloria Gossip News - [GDA] Eviden10

So yes, the two are in fact dating, and in my opinion, they make an adorable couple.
So, I decided to take the conversation to another level, and ask him whether if he knew about the post about PG power abusing.

Gloria Gossip News - [GDA] Ev_210

Hmm, so why is it that PG never power abuses when Reessiel is around? Or is it the members just making up rumors, because of personal issues against PG?

Anyways, Kizan's post also stated that PG became an admin by persuading reessiel, how much of that is true?

Gloria Gossip News - [GDA] D10

Apparently, PG hasn't used any way to persuade Reessiel into upgrading her rank into an admin. However, Reessiel also stated that

"no one else was showing interest in the job at the time so"

I am pretty sure lots of members would be interested in the job though.

I would also like to point out, whether PG did or not Persuade Reessiel, it wouldn't matter. In the real world "persuading" happens all the time around the world, but you cannot complain about it. Starting from the ancient times, woman persuaded emperors and there are many more persuading events.

I hope you had fun reading "Gloria's News" stay tuned for more interesting news!

Nobody gives a fuck. :nub:

^[next reply]
coolspy74
coolspy74

Back to top Go down

Post by MinX Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:55 pm

I have new intel =o ResonatingOctave harasses members with false claims of their intentions and trespasses the personal line =o
MinX
MinX

Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:22 am

I just hope this won't make any fight, this is just a joke I suppose. Things got cleared. However it was funny to read Smile
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by TianS1 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:41 am

this is worst idea yet
TianS1
TianS1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:26 am

This s*** makes me fart xP
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Nickz Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:46 am

This is amzing this should be a rank
~Nickz
~Nickz

Warnings : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:07 pm

MinX wrote:I have new intel =o ResonatingOctave harasses members with false claims of their intentions and trespasses the personal line =o
I thought u left, again lol
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger Soldier Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Gloria. PM me on DN, I can clear some things up for you.

JerichoTheUnwise
Tiger Soldier
Tiger Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by KING_ATLAS Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:17 pm

yeah sure,totally a joke,lmao,and jericho posting from the underground
KING_ATLAS
KING_ATLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:42 pm

This here, is comedy lol
Super Buu
Super Buu

DP : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 am

this must be the joke shop of gossip
zactheking
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocky Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Those are funny
Clocky
Clocky

Back to top Go down

Post by coolspy74 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:04 pm

This thread is solely about false or annoying statements against people who chat in the chatbox or make topics in the hope that the person who made this thread could seem more interesting. Besides, if I wanted to look at some damn news on my computer, i would go to MSN or Fox News.
coolspy74
coolspy74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum