Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont know if its that big of an announcement but..

+2
Pizza Boi
socialboy
6 posters

Go down

Teacher

i dont know if its that big of an announcement but.. L-p1011%i dont know if its that big of an announcement but.. R-p10 11% 
[ 1 ]
i dont know if its that big of an announcement but.. L-p1056%i dont know if its that big of an announcement but.. R-p10 56% 
[ 5 ]
i dont know if its that big of an announcement but.. L-p1033%i dont know if its that big of an announcement but.. R-p10 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

i dont know if its that big of an announcement but.. Empty i dont know if its that big of an announcement but..

Post by socialboy Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:22 pm

Hey GDA im back and im here to stay and this time its for real,but i have a request to the admins or head admins to make me a...Teacher.I want to help new people and post a little bit more often,for decks,new cards their use etc etc.So im really in need for this position,not that i need it but i want it so bad.

socialboy

Back to top Go down

i dont know if its that big of an announcement but.. Empty Re: i dont know if its that big of an announcement but..

Post by Pizza Boi Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:05 pm

https://gladiatoracademy.forumcroatian.com/t455p135-gladiator-duel-academy-staff-aplications#19293 Apply here :v.

Also, frankly speaking, please fix your grammar (Capitalization, use of punctuations, etc.) because I wouldn't want to read a poorly written article IF you get the job :/
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi

Back to top Go down

i dont know if its that big of an announcement but.. Empty Re: i dont know if its that big of an announcement but..

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Also, post this in intro's theres no need to post it in announcements
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocky Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:29 pm

welcome back
Clocky
Clocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:47 pm

Welcome back Social. We need to consider on your apply, I feel like the answer is at the moment no, but we need to consider. Post on applications.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by socialboy Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 am

guys i didnt post on there cuz i couldnt find it Very Happy and also shady please consider i wrote some decks,how they work the only bad one i think is... Battlin Boxers and thats cuz i couldnt finish it it was 2 late.Also i dont have an apostrophe on my keyboard so sorry about those couldnt and those kinda stuff

socialboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:43 am

I will consider, I think you should proove some activity first Very Happy
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:22 am

just do some articles and u could be teacher
zactheking
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:30 pm

He's good.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by socialboy Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:33 pm

i did do some articles zac
check my fire kings,chaos dragons,blue eyes rulers etc.Allthough dont check my battlin boxers lesson that i dont guarantee that its a good one

PS:My name is socialgames NR.2 in those lessons except for my fire kings.

socialboy

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:19 pm

u have a great understanding of these decks
zactheking
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum