Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding The Drama

+6
TianS1
B@TMAN
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
Tiger Soldier
ResonatingOctave
10 posters

Go down

Regarding The Drama Empty Regarding The Drama

Post by ResonatingOctave Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:21 am

Hello Guest, as the title of the topic shows, this is a post regarding all of the recent drama that has been going on in the past few days on Gladiator Duel Academy. I would first like to lead with, whether you feel that you are not causing it, or if you feel that this does not concern you please still read this. This is meant to be an informative post for ALL of the members here on GDA. Now since that is out of the way, lets get right into the main reason for all this.

I am sure whether you are just a normal member in one of our dorms, a lower staff member such as tester and teachers, or even in upper staff one thing has been apparent and that is the high level of drama going on in the academy. Some of this is over the recent event of Pimp coming back and gaining his admin, and other cases include multiple people leaving, and I am sure there are little cases between members. Let me lead with, none of this should matter. Gladiator Duel Academy is an online duel academy. This isn’t real life where you are face to face with each other, and I am sure very few people on the forum actually know each other in real life. All of the drama is honestly something that really shouldn’t exist. If someone decides to pick on you or something just ignore it, and if it is that bad then take a screenshot and report it to staff. As for the recent events with staff decisions, the admins have the right to do whatever they feel like with the site. It is their site, and they can do as they please with it. If they decided that one day they wanted to go ahead and ban every single member, not that they would, they have the power to do so. If you feel they are “abusing their powers” then you have the right to leave instead of complain about it. That is not to say that any member does not have a right to voice their opinion, but its rather how multiple people have been voicing their opinions that have been wrong. If you feel something is wrong on the site, instead of making it a whole forum debate that splits the forum and causes drama, send a pm to some of the upper staff and we can discuss it and decide how the topic should be dealt with.

Thats about it, not my best writing but it goes over what I wanted to cover. If there are any questions, or anything is unclear post a reply to this.

Yours Truly,
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave

Back to top Go down

Regarding The Drama Empty Re: Regarding The Drama

Post by Tiger Soldier Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:25 am

This is entirely right and one of the reasons there is a Staff Meeting. Not entirely Pimp, but drama and tension amongst staff and members in general
Tiger Soldier
Tiger Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:37 am

This one drama should not cause the destruction of this academy
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:22 am

or you could smoke more weed and be relaxed Very Happy
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:25 am

drama is the number 1 killer for academies and we are better than this.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by TianS1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:04 am

Hello TianS1 > Why my name O.O?
TianS1
TianS1

Back to top Go down

Post by Runzy Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:17 am

why does it always satrt with hello runzy? do u gais luv me or something :L
Runzy
Runzy

Back to top Go down

Post by MinX Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:47 am

It's funny, that the whole idea of me posting this, is to voice my opinion on the matter and expose the Staff for who they are. I've been working with Rees, Nickz, PG and Slim the other day. We've come up with a good amount of things. Staff can review that post in Staff Section. But it's the fact that people act they're above the rules that makes the whole idea of "start a new chapter" and make a good impression with a whole improved Academy pretty much turn 180 degrees.

Like you siad, it's an online academy. It's not someone's entire life. So why are Slim Angel and Pimp making such a big deal out of a mere rank? If Slim really cares about GDA, then he'll see what we all have been saying all along, again, with nothing personally against any of them. If Pimp really cares, he'll either show us that he's dedicated and show us he's worthy being an Admin, instead of being rash and running away, acting like a victim. If Angel really cares, he'll hear everyone out, and not just say, this is how it is, deal with it.

What Kai said about me is true. I have the bad habit of pushing my values on places. Which is what I explained Slim in the last staff meeting, and also was my argumentation as to why I didn't take over Admin from him when he offered. But when 4 out of 5 from a single Staff meeting agree that Pimp should be demoted, and 1 person says no. And he can just say, nope, ain't happening. What happens to those 4 voices? They're disregarded, tossed away.

With that [hopefully] clarified finally, if there's a Staff Meeting, then I'd gladly attend. And don't give me the crap "Eh, you left, gtfo you're no longer part of this", cuz I practically caused this shit and I'm gonna see it through. Depending on the outcome I'll either delete my post or stick with it.
MinX
MinX

Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by TianS1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:37 am

i thought ur leaving?
TianS1
TianS1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:44 am

Can this topic be locked? :O
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:47 am

Please yes Lock this. It'll just lead to more & more drama. And that's unhealthy for the Academy
Super Buu
Super Buu

DP : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum