Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should members who join the site get a small DP bonus?

5 posters

Go down

should members who join the site get a small DP bonus?

should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? L-p100%should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? R-p10 0% 
[ 0 ]
should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? L-p1033%should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? R-p10 33% 
[ 1 ]
should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? L-p1067%should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? R-p10 67% 
[ 2 ]
should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? L-p100%should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? R-p10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? Empty should members who join the site get a small DP bonus?

Post by PrincessOfTheIceBarriers Mon May 26, 2014 2:24 am

should members that join the academy get a 150dp bonus maybe even just 50dp? so atleast if they want they can shadow duel or do an all for nothing? or atleast visit this shop for a better deck esp if they are a slifer red or just looking for a new deck instead of stumbling in the dark???

Like a Star @ heaven :Trip: Like a Star @ heaven
PrincessOfTheIceBarriers
PrincessOfTheIceBarriers

Back to top Go down

should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? Empty Re: should members who join the site get a small DP bonus?

Post by Lux Mon May 26, 2014 6:42 am

No. They have to start same like everyone else. Point of academy is to make some hard ways for dp,like recruiting...
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

should members who join the site get a small DP bonus? Empty Re: should members who join the site get a small DP bonus?

Post by Pimp Mon May 26, 2014 8:51 am

Stop Pole posting without permission
Pimp
Pimp

Back to top Go down

Post by rofastrofurious Mon May 26, 2014 10:10 am

I agree, sorry but it might sound too forward but sorry
rofastrofurious
rofastrofurious

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessOfTheIceBarriers Tue May 27, 2014 8:12 am

again sorry i didnt know i needed permission to post polls
PrincessOfTheIceBarriers
PrincessOfTheIceBarriers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:13 am

Yo. Even this topic was forgotten I feel like we need this. People on other academies get 100 dp for begining. Maybe we should have 50 dp?
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bakura_swag Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:43 pm

yugideckfan wrote:Yo. Even this topic was forgotten I feel like we need this. People on other academies get 100 dp for begining. Maybe we should have 50 dp?

with the whole daily rewards we don't need this, because you get free dp everyday
bakura_swag
bakura_swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Oh right. I guess you 're right. Thx to me xD
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down