Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ra Yellow 4th Homwork

4 posters

Go down

Ra Yellow 4th Homwork Empty Ra Yellow 4th Homwork

Post by ab9999 Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:06 am

Homework

For this HW, I want you to PM me the answer for 4 + 4. You will receive 500 DP for the completion of this HW. lol jk Razz

The real assignment for this HW is for Ra dorm members and it is this; teach a slifer dorm member something. I dont care what it is you teach them, so long as it is yugioh related. I want slifer members to post their "problems" that they have here. If you solve a problem that was not posted here, you will receive no credit for it, and it will have been done out of ur good will. In other words u arnt a greedy human like the rest of us ;p Anyways as i said before, i dont care what the problem is so long as it yugioh related. I will now list some rules that i expect all participating members to obey

Rules

• The problem that the Ra member solves must be posted here beforehand if they are to receive any credit for it

• The given problem MUST be yugioh related (Help with a deck, ruling, ect)

• After the Ra member post what member they helped and how they helped them, I want the helped member to post confirming that the help was satisfactory

• Ra members, please dont go asking someone else for help on how to help someone xD Free to use online resources and whatnot but this HW is supposed to help you. Defeats the purpose if u ask someone else to help u help them x.x

This is more of a request then a rule, but it would be appreciated if all you slifer members dont ask for help on something too easy. Ask for help on ANYTHING you want so long it follows the rules! Wink Unlike other HWs, this is not a one-shot thing. You can take this on as many times as you want. Slifer members, I would greatly appreciate it if you post all "problems" you cant seem to solve on your own here ^^

Also, just in case u are wondering, the main purpose of this HW is to build upon some basic skills you should already posses. Cause if u can teach it, u certainly know it ;D

If you have any questions related to the HW, please post them here so that they can be answered for everyone to see.

You receive 75 DP with each successful completion of this homework.
ab9999
ab9999

Back to top Go down

Ra Yellow 4th Homwork Empty Re: Ra Yellow 4th Homwork

Post by SwerveSultan Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 am

Why do I get outplayed every time I play the crystal beast mirror? I swear, I'm doing everything right.

SwerveSultan

Warnings : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ab9999 Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:18 am

Shuddup >.< ur not even in slifer lol
ab9999
ab9999

Back to top Go down

Post by SwerveSultan Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:02 am

But I need help. ):

SwerveSultan

Warnings : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ab9999 Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:52 am

No help from me xD So any slifer members need help? Dont be embarrassed, as even this failure of a top dorm member needs help Razz
ab9999
ab9999

Back to top Go down

Post by (All Stars) Kirito Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:09 am

is it still in eff
(All Stars) Kirito
(All Stars) Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:29 am

if there is no homework with newer date, then yes it is