Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On your kneez for the last time.

5 posters

Go down

On your kneez for the last time. Empty On your kneez for the last time.

Post by Pepchoninga Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:43 am

Now after the events that happened to me the past day, i think there is only one thing i can do. Thos is mostly to bote and Lux tho i wanna thank each and every one of you that was here trough one of the most hard periods of the academy. My path ends here tho i still hope this academy will be back and one day i will come just to look at it for a while. Now about Lux and bote...i dont know who took this decision tho whoever it was it did hurt not only my ego but my humanoty sence as well. And you did it the dertiest way posible...by demoting me when k was on...Lux you have changed tho i gues now you can do more things then me. I was nothing in your eyes and i gues that was enough to demote me after Angel put you in charge. I wish nothing bad to anybody tho i do hope that one day you will get demoted the same way. I want you to get the feeling and never make somebody feel it as well. To much drama, a? Fuck it who cares. Tho you should remember one thing. Without me this place would be long dead. I atleast deserved a proper demotion for that. I just want one thing from you. Say to aahil that we prolly wont get to talk again and tell him he was the greatest online person to talk with ^^ now for the last time you get my farewell tho some people here remember that  "What youve done is what you will do. What you will do is whats already done..."

On your kneez...BEFORE THE GOD OF GODS.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

On your kneez for the last time. Empty Re: On your kneez for the last time.

Post by Alisae Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:58 am

Dayum! Way to call us all shit. Hold on...Okay so you keep on using the word demoted wrong. Let me tell you this, you did nothing wrong. You did nothing that was malicious towards the academy. People who are malicious and are staff deserve demotions. You didn't. We relocated you, and you threw hissy fit because you took it the wrong way.

We didn't demote you because we wanted to throw out the trash, we relocated you because you gave us nothing to the admin team. I know you said Lux didn't either, but heres the thing. Even if your ideas did not go through, he is still doing things and posting things, and showing the leadership that an admin has. Lux actually gets things done.

We still wanted you staff, if we didn't want you as a member of the staff team, you would not be a host. Or even a professor, you would have been demoted to a regular member. But you were not that, you were a really good person to have on the staff team.

So all I have to say is you took your relocation in the wrong way. We just wanted to put you in an area that would suit you best, and that you could focus on a lot more then the administration stuff: Hosting Events. You were the one that argued so many god dam times that you wanted to keep the event manager rank. Its why we have the host rank and it is what it is.
Alisae
Alisae
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Pep, as bote said, you get your demotion wrong. We still wanted to have you in the team. We liked your ideas, but they were usually buch of nonsense or without enough of arguments given.

Also, I have been demoted same way like you, but I didn't leave.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Ophion Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:42 pm

NOOOOOOO!!!! I only came back to check this place out as i have been out for a long time and when I do all the people i know are leaving. Sad I cant stand this, first Ange then you pep. You were one of the best people on the acadamy and I dont get why you were demoted. I hate seeing so many people leave I feel like shit right now and needed some support form the people here who have always supported me but it seems i am not the only one. But i cant go feeling sorry for myslef I need to help out to try to get everyone back. That is all.  I hope you read this pepe and from your good buddy Ophion I will bow in respect to all you have done.       
Ophion out!!
Omega Ophion
Omega Ophion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:13 pm

Omega Ophion wrote:
Ophion out!!

Wait, Ophion you're leaving as well?
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocky Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:40 am

Hey man tho we are rival when it comes to football but we are friends. Man, I got demoted a bunch of times as well but I never complain. Also good luck on your own journey!!! I will tell aahil your goodbye...
Clocky
Clocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down