Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-GDA War Team's Application :)

+29
Yuki Usagi
OtakuGabriel13
supdesup
kataha
Altair
Hisoka the Wandering Noob
fappy penguin
Rust Bucket
~Nickz
jman455
SwerveSultan
Clocky
Angel
Clown Baby
KING_ATLAS
Scrapy
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
Sam_OP
Darton
roserader
Stellarknight Delteros
Naruto Uzumaki
Planet Goddess
Tiger Soldier
Lux
Runzy
JohnnyPhoenix
zactheking
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
33 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ex-GDA War Team's Application :) - Page 6 Empty Ex-GDA War Team's Application :)

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey so by request from Rees i will be officially taking over the GDA war team as War manager or captain w/e you preffer here is the current approved Roster:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
Cool 
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Application form to Follow:

DN Name:
Timezone:
Activity on GDA:
Activity on DN:
Why should i pick you?
Why do you think you are fit for the team?
Decks you would war with:
Experience in Acad DNF DGZ and even Clan wars is accepted:

If your application is accepted then you will procceed for a Duel test with any of the current roster as i deem anyone ON THE TEAM can test people FOR THE team hence ALL testers//members MUST take this into consideration when testing someone for the team that will be all Smile.
Good luck applying everyone and have a good day Wink

Last edited by AdamTheTopGunDemamp on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:13 am; edited 16 times in total
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Ex-GDA War Team's Application :) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ex-GDA War Team's Application :)

Post by SwerveSultan Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:39 pm

AdamTheTopGunDemamp wrote:Right although both get to enter the team since swerve already tested you. I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND that only me and Arthas// King _ Atlas get to ACCEPT members for testing then ANYONE on the team can test them but ACCEPTING applications is only allowed by the 2 of us..

Thank you very much have a good day Gl to all applicants Wink

Tested by me, and failed.

SwerveSultan

Warnings : 5

Back to top Go down

Ex-GDA War Team's Application :) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ex-GDA War Team's Application :)

Post by niquon715 Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:47 pm

DN Name: dream/killer
Timezone: est
Activity on GDA: ghostlike
Activity on DN: try to find me
Why should i pick you? they call me the sweeper
Why do you think you are fit for the team? i'm a x factor
Decks you would war with: just gishki i dare you to say something
Experience in Acad DNF DGZ and even Clan wars is accepted: i'm a noob

edit" didnt say my highest stat is luck like i will drag this sack into any duel

Last edited by niquon715 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
niquon715
niquon715

Warnings : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by klutzyr0cket Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:37 am

DN Name: klutzyr0cket
Timezone: UTC - 5
Activity on GDA: Im on everyday
Activity on DN: Im on everyday after I get back from school
Why should i pick you? I am pretty good with yosenjus and Im active
Why do you think you are fit for the team? My main deck is pretty good against metas
Decks you would war with: yosenjus, ritual beasts, stellarknight, U.A, madolche, volcanic
Experience in Acad DNF DGZ and even Clan wars is accepted: none but I am willing to make some
klutzyr0cket
klutzyr0cket

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:29 am

Klutz you have been denied sorry

Niq passing on good members isnt fun but Denied until your application is edited and made to be at least a bit serious ty.
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:17 am

Needs more application leggo show me how u demamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:16 pm

AdamTheTopGunDemamp wrote:Needs more application leggo show me how u demamp

Our war team is quite inactive. I think we'll have to do it once again when we become more active.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by supdesup Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:46 am

yugideckfan wrote:

Our war team is quite inactive. I think we'll have to do it once again when we become more active.

js im active I just dont log into the cb that often. I just come on once every day to check if there is any war going on <3.
supdesup
supdesup

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:21 pm

supdesup wrote:
yugideckfan wrote:

js im active I just dont log into the cb that often. I just come on once every day to check if there is any war going on <3.

Still there is a lot of inactive people which are also on war team.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:45 am

I have the war team on DN as friends there active on DN so when i need them to war they are available
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:35 am

really all you need in a war team is me and 1 life
niquon715
niquon715

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:54 am

AdamTheTopGunDemamp wrote:I have the war team on DN as friends there active on DN so when i need them to war they are available

But shouldn't we have real GDA members in our war team? I mean only mine opinion, but I think it's not okay to not have.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by supdesup Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:29 am

yugideckfan wrote:
AdamTheTopGunDemamp wrote:I have the war team on DN as friends there active on DN so when i need them to war they are available

But shouldn't we have real GDA members in our war team? I mean only mine opinion, but I think it's not okay to not have.

be honest with me. The only reason that war roster looks good is because more than 90 percent are not REAL GDA members.
supdesup
supdesup

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:43 am

you know that war team doesnt have enough skill to beat my luck
niquon715
niquon715

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:15 am

supdesup wrote:
yugideckfan wrote:

be honest with me. The only reason that war roster looks good is because more than 90 percent are not REAL GDA members.

But isn't that also kinda cheating? You're forgetting that it's supposed to be GDA's war team. If there are people on that war team who are not members of GDA, then it's not really GDA's war team and is therefore cheating. I couldn't possibly care less about how bad it would look without all of those other non-GDA members, so long as they're all actual GDA members. There are still some other decent duelists at GDA so we could make a decent war team even without all of those people. Have you forgotten about people like SwerveSultan?

Altair

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:38 am

supdesup wrote:
yugideckfan wrote:

Honestly I don't care, they're not GDA members and I think it's not right to war with them. I mean they're welcomed here, but we should war with our members, not with our DN friends.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by supdesup Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Altair wrote:
supdesup wrote:
yugideckfan wrote:

But isn't that also kinda cheating? You're forgetting that it's supposed to be GDA's war team. If there are people on that war team who are not members of GDA, then it's not really GDA's war team and is therefore cheating. I couldn't possibly care less about how bad it would look without all of those other non-GDA members, so long as they're all actual GDA members. There are still some other decent duelists at GDA so we could make a decent war team even without all of those people. Have you forgotten about people like SwerveSultan?

the swerve that u banned?
supdesup
supdesup

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackk_of_Blades Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Lmao the disrespect is real. We have tonnes of good duelists here, fuh you mean? Using outsiders is a disgrace imho
Jackk_of_Blades
Jackk_of_Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:57 am

Jackk_of_Blades wrote:Lmao the disrespect is real. We have tonnes of good duelists here, fuh you mean? Using outsiders is a disgrace imho

Indeed.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:00 pm

because gabz knows that no one here could touch my luck
niquon715
niquon715

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 pm

supdesup wrote:
Altair wrote:
supdesup wrote:
yugideckfan wrote:

the swerve that u banned?

The Swerve that I banned? What Swerve could I possibly have banned? I'm only a teacher. I would have to be an admin in the very least to be able to ban anybody.

Altair

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackk_of_Blades Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Even in swerve's absense, we have players here that can easily form a good war team. The use of incentives such as DP and even free shop items could lure players out. I was thinking of a series of tournaments that we could do to determine the team, but I'm only an obelisk so...
Jackk_of_Blades
Jackk_of_Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Jackk_of_Blades wrote:Even in swerve's absense, we have players here that can easily form a good war team. The use of incentives such as DP and even free shop items could lure players out. I was thinking of a series of tournaments that we could do to determine the team, but I'm only an obelisk so...

I've had a similar idea in the past, but nobody cares about us at this point

Altair

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:28 am

Lel alright im gonna discharge myself from WA iv never lost a war as captain so i KINDA know what im doing, as for niq playboi you dont have the mental with-band to beat my uh its not luck skill or goodness its just DEMAMPNESS. < proved 4/4 times gg wp

Anyways w/e do as u wish now
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:05 am

AdamTheTopGunDemamp wrote:Lel alright im gonna discharge myself from WA iv never lost a war as captain so i KINDA know what im doing, as for niq playboi you dont have the mental with-band to beat my uh its not luck skill or goodness its just DEMAMPNESS. < proved 4/4 times gg wp

Anyways w/e do as u wish now

You re really proving that you don't by using people that aren't even in GDA. GDA's war team is a disgrace. Please change it.

Altair

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:03 pm

"a disgrace" stfu faggot iv won more wars as Manager in 2 wars then the previous captain has in 10. fking skrubs -.-
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next