kasirules test results

Post by vampire lord12 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:09 am

Tester Deck: blackwings

Testee deck: hunders

Results of the Duel : 15/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 12/15 - he did have field control he manged filed control and it gave him an advantage over my deck and he neagted and stop my plays really well

Main Deck Build : 7/10 - u dont really need to run 3 vlyons u can replace 1 of them for a different like monster like watt cobra and u really dont need caesefire in the maindeck u can add anothe dimentionsl prison or imprissoning mirror to the deck instaed

Extra Deck : 7/10 - u really dont need 2 of each xyzs and sychro cards theres more to choose from like red dragon archfeind and more

Concentration : 2/5 - he didnt have full concentration cause i messed up a little bit and he didnt pay attention to it

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 10/10 - he didnt missplay at all he knew what he was doing throughtout the hole duel and madd very good plays

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 10/10 - he knew my deck and his deck very well and he knew just how to get around my deck.

Side Deck : 5/10 - you dont really need 3 of of those forbbiden spell trap and typhoon u could replace with with effect veiler and maxx just in case ur opeent has a special summoning deck and u want to draw your best cards if u dont get to them in time

Siding : 8/10 - he sided very well they worked really well with main deck and it stopped my whirl wind effect so i could add cards to my hand that ineeded.

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - very nice even helped me when i messed up my plays and was just very nice to me

Total: 81/100

vampire lord12

Back to top Go down

Re: kasirules test results

Post by zactheking on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:24 am

welcome to obby
zactheking

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top