Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ttaps' test results

5 posters

Go down

ttaps' test results Empty ttaps' test results

Post by Nightmare Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:45 pm

Tester Deck: Noble Knights

Testee deck: Frognarchs

Results of the Duel : 0/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 2/15 - every now and then he poped something out that would stall my plays, unfortunately the next turn i would typically pass over it.

Main Deck Build : 5/10 - in frogs you goal is to summon tribute monsters at a fairly decent pace, to do so it typically requires having little to no set cards, or cards that can be chained, or have multiple chances to activate, try cutting back on backrow and you'll more than likely be in a better position, raigeki would also be a much better choice to be running as opposed to dark hole

Extra Deck : 6/10 - there are things you can summon and things that can be fairly useful however there are more rank 2s with better effects and as such you might be better off adding in some of them to incease the potency of your extra deck.

Concentration : 5/5 - was concentrating fairly well for what all was happening.

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 0/10 - played dark hole while i had destiny face up on the board preventing the destruction of my monster, played caius targetting my kind while he was equipped with excaliburn

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 4/10 - certain equip cards elueded him during the duel, as well as the fact that soul drain is active preventing the use of his effects in the graveyard

Side Deck : 3/10 - your side board could use a little work there are some decent cards in there for handling the meta, and some cards that would even be useful against rogue decks such as evilswarms or noble knights, however the lack of format appropriate cards may end in more losses than wins.

Siding : 5/10 - what you sided in was fairly decent however what you sided out could have been picked a bit better as some of the cards would have been useful to you during the duel.

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - good all game even when i told him of his mistakes he was still nice about it.

Total: 35/100

Slifer Red : 0-59 <----- 35
Ra Yellow : 60-79
Obelisk Blue : 80-99
Normal test Horakhty gold : 100

(Retest for Horakhty Gold minimum of 95/100 is required)

Congratualtions You Made It To: Don't worry too much about your dorm placement work on improving yourself be it dueling, or deck building then when you are confident enough in your abilitys you can always try again, if you need help just ask anyone thats on the forums and they'll gladly help you out. Welcome to Slifer and Welcome to GDA!
Nightmare
Nightmare
Administrator

DP : 2000

Back to top Go down

ttaps' test results Empty Re: ttaps' test results

Post by Lux Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Welcome to Slifer.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465