Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeresof's test results

+3
jeresof
YugiMotouT^T
Kylo Ren
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jeresof's test results - Page 2 Empty Jeresof's test results

Post by Kylo Ren Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Banned decks:
-Alternate win condition
-Mill/Deck out deck
-Stall
-Troll
-OTK oriented decks
(if you OTK your opponent but your decks objective is not actually to do that it is fine)

Banned decks (Testers only):
-Any tier 1 (you should know what this is)
-Satellarknights
-HAT
-Lightsworn
-OCG decks (necroz, infernoid, spirit beasts,etc.)

Tester Deck: Constellar
Testee deck: Hand deck

Results of the Duel : 5/15
0-2 = 0/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 7/15 - First round started 50-50, but then he got Goyo guardian on the field he took all control and finished the round as soon as he could. The second round on the other hand was completely mine, I finished it in 3 turns. Second round was again 50-50 at the start, till he did a misplay and gave me the control. (see misplay to see what happened)

Main Deck Build : 7/10 - It seems a legit deck that can be very annoying for the opponent, as it can be painful. Yet one can work around it very easy. The only thing I would say about it is that I wouldn't run Scapecoat in combination with Kaiser Colosseum.

Extra Deck : 6/10 - The cards in the extra deck are powerful cards and are each of them useful in a different situation. The only thing I wonder is why you have that xyz monster that needs lvl 10 monsters for as far as I can see you don't run lvl 10 monsters, but that's only one card. Yet I have a feeling it's an extra deck made out of strong cards, not made from the point of view if they suit the main deck.

Concentration : -2 for each mistake 1/5 - Had to take twice something back...

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 5/10 - 1 misplay: he had ice hand facedown in defence (1600 DEF) and I attacked it with Constellar Algiedi (1600 ATK). He send ice hand to the grave as destroyed by battle.

Card/Ruling Knowledge : -3 points for every mistake 10/10 - One time he forgot about the effect of a monster, but when I pointed it out he remembered (this happened in round two, he already knew the effect for I used it round 1 so no points deducted)

Side Deck : 6/10 - The side deck is mainly build against a special summon deck. Also the shadow imprisoning mirror can make it difficult for a dark oriented deck. The only problem I see is that you run a few powerful dark cards so the mirror might keep you back as well. I'd clearly throw out that third scapegoat.

Siding : 7/10 - The siding in of Vanity's against a Constellar deck is a must indeed, you did that well. The siding in of flying C can have a nice twist as well, only it's easily destroyed so the effect would be temporary and maybe only stall for one turn.

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - Very friendly guy, very polite

Total: 59/100

Slifer Red : 0-59 <----

Ra Yellow : 60-79

Obelisk Blue : 80-99

To test for Horakhty you need to have a perfect score which is 100/100 or have bought a retest and obtain a score of at least 95/100

Congratualtions You Made It To: Slifer Red

Note of the Tester:
It was a fun duel and you tried to keep up, maybe it's because it was 4am for you that you had some troubles. The first round proved you know how to duel, keep that up for the next ones as well. Like I said, the misplay in round 3 cost you the round and it seems also the qualification for Ra Yellow. Think about the tips I gave here and I'm sure you'll improve in no time.
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Jeresof's test results - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeresof's test results

Post by Lux Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:31 am

This isn't some kind of competition I offered him help if he need.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2