{ninja} salamander's test results

Post by Nightmare on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Tester Deck: Chain Beat
Testee deck: Qlips

Results of the Duel : 0/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 1/15 - kept forcing me to get rid of his monster each turn but other than that i mainly had controll all duel

Main Deck Build : 7/10 - the monster line up is pretty standard for being qlips, the spells at first glance look fine but youre running Limiter removal which you all around do not really need, Then i see youre running dark hole as well as raigeki, try running pot of duality instead of those two, you're also running 3 vanity's 2 wiretap, 3 vanity's is too many try just running 2 and instead replacing the 3rd with another forbidden chalice, as for the wire tap they work but trap stun is a much better option as you can turn off your vanity's to pendulum summon end your turn and still have vanity's up.

Extra Deck : 0/5 - there isnt one, though you should have one as theyre pretty required just put in a few ranked 4 staples you have access to your extra deck via trampolynx or just not having a qlip in the pend zone, you can also get a few different ranked monsters out if you have recently tribute summoned 2 or more monsters.

Concentration : 5/5 - was there pretty much the whole game reacted pretty fast.

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 10/10 - no real misplays were made during that game.

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 7/10 - knew pretty much every card both he played and I played but I played Mistake ( the card that prevents you from adding cards to you hand ) he mst'd the card while he had a scout active and didnt used scout for the rest of the duel idk if he thought he couldnt add or he didnt want to or what.

Side Deck : 0/5 - didnt have one im not gonna write a whole thing about what cards would be good in your side deck, I already made an article you can read that or ask me for help as i have a pretty good qlip deck myself, or ask any of our staff or even members for help on a deck.

Siding : 0/5 - read above

Deck Originality : 1/5 - it's qlips its hard to be original, meta doesnt really run Killer(towers) anymore so ill give you a point for that as well as running limiter removal but you really dont need it as i said before.

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - was great all duel and even said GL HF at the start, i dont get that that often.

Total: 36/90

Slifer Red : 0-49 <--------- 36
Ra Yellow : 50-79
Obelisk Blue : 80-89
Normal test Horakhty gold : 90

(Retest for Horakhty Gold minimum of 86/90 is required)

Congratualtions You Made It To: Slifer Red, just follow some of my advice, if you're having troubles with a deck ask for help, look some things up, but most of all you should invest in some time of play testing your deck. Welcome to Slifer and Welcome to GDA!

Nightmare
Administrator

DP : 2000

Back to top Go down

Re: {ninja} salamander's test results

Post by Kylo Ren on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Hey, welcome to GDA! Don't be sad you only scored 36. On my first test I had 37 and it seems you lost a lot of points for not having a side or extra deck. Follow up the advice and I'm sure you'll make a great duelist!

Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:15 pm

I don't want to be rude but 36 with Qli is bad.
Anyways if you need help, im here.

Welcome to Slifer!

Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by (All Stars) Kirito on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:28 pm

welcome to slifer and u dnt get gl hf and mean yami mean yami mean mean mean yami

(All Stars) Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by phonoki on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:31 am

Good job welcome to slifer and to gda

phonoki

Back to top Go down

Post by OtakuGabriel13 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 pm

welcome to slifer bud
welcome to the dorm where I am active :3

OtakuGabriel13