Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deck Profile : Lightsworn Rulers ( In real life )

2 posters

Go down

Deck Profile : Lightsworn Rulers ( In real life )  Empty Deck Profile : Lightsworn Rulers ( In real life )

Post by Lux Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:29 pm

Hey guys im here with my Lightsworn deck profile In real life. 

No Exciton,Dracossack, 101 or Castel. I'll try to get them as soon as possible ( Mega Tins Hell yeah !!! )

3x Judgment Dragons - He is such a OP cards. He was COTW here. One of the strongest cards in Yu-Gi-Oh. Clears field and pierce 3000 dmg of direct attack. Also he have good mill engine. Crucial card for OTK's

3x Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner - Old Lightsworn card but the most OP card of Level 4 or lower Lightsworn cards. Mills 3 at EP, also you can SS any LS monster by discarding one card from your graveyard. Lumina gives deck enough of power before JD comes out.

3x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress - For me Lyla is good card. Normal summon, pop S/T mill 3 and she dies next turn. Simply card for simple moves.

2x Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn - New support gives Lightsworns much power, Raiden is the best card of the new support. Level 4, Tuner, and High attack which can be even stronger if you activate his effect! Also he can mill up to 4 cards per turn ! 

2x Wulf, Lightsworn Beast - Simple card which get SS if he get's milled. Good for Synchro's or Rank 4. Also he have high attack so he can also be beater.

3x Eclipse Wyvern - Saves JD from milling. When eclipse is milled you can banish JD  and when it get banish you can add it to your hand. Too good card, it's not weird that Structure Deck from where Wyvern comes out now worth twice more only cause it! 

1x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter - Many don't run him but I like him he have good effect also he is additional target for JD

2x - Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden - Good card. Also from new structure deck. When it get sent to the graveyard from hand ( Solar Recharge, Lumina) You can mill one more. Sometimes Crucial for OTK's . Also it's tuner so you can use it for Goyo Guardian, rank 3 with Lumina or even some Higher Level Synchro monsters. 

2x Ehren, Lightsworn Monk - Good card. Simply, especially good against Shaddolls. 

2x Lightray Diablos - It's like another JD, not same effect but really usefull effect too!

1x Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior - Watch out when you use him, he can mill -out you!!

1x Jain, Lightsworn Paladin - I use him for additional target for JD, average card.

1x Honest - Important in every light deck

All 4 Dragon Rulers - Gives deck additional strenght. Very strong cards. You can use them for Rank 7 too which is really usefull.

1x Black Dragon Collapserpent - He makes deck more Consistent he can be good for Rank 4 or Synchro. Also he is additional target for Dragon Rulers.

1x Blackwing -Zephyros the Elite - One Simply combo with him  : 
Summon Lumina, play lumina effect discard ( If you have Zephyros in hand and and Raiden in grave) Zephyros, or if zeph is in grave and raiden in hand Then Raiden. Summon Raiden, Back Lumina to hand and Summon Zephyros and go either to rank 4 or synchro 8.

2x Necro Gardna - Protect you from attacks. Since Rainbow Kuriboh get reprinted in Mega Tins I'll probably replace Necro Gardna's

3x Solar Recharge - Too good card, no need to waste my time to explain you guys.

1x Foolish Burial - You can send either Eclipse, Wulf, Minerva or something else, but really usefull card too.

Charge of the Light Brigade - It's limited for a reason. Mill 3 and add one LS monster to hand? Simply OP.

1x Beckoning Light - Bring you new hand, OP. 

Yah guys as you can see Kuribandit and Needlebug are missing I'll try to get them

Extra : 

2x Michael, The Arch-Lightsworn

1x Scrap Dragon

1x Stardust Dragon

1x Through Ruler Archfiend 

1x Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth ( Will be replaced for Goyo Guardian )

1x Giganticastle ( Will be replaced for Mist Worm ) 

1x Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree - Many players run him Instead of Star Eater but both of them are really usefull so personall choices.

1x Gagaga Cowboy 

1x Starliege Paladynamo ( Will be replaced for Number 101 : Silent Honor ARK )

1x Photon Papilloperative ( Will be replaced for Number 11 : Big Eye )

1x Maestroke of the Symphony Djinn ( Will be replaced for Evilswarm Exciton Knight )

1x Leviair the Sea Dragon

1x Number 20 : Giga-Brilliant  ( Will be Replaced for Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack )

1x Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis ( Will be Replaced for Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand ) 

I really enjoy writing this list and hope you guys will leave some comment here Wink
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Deck Profile : Lightsworn Rulers ( In real life )  Empty Re: Deck Profile : Lightsworn Rulers ( In real life )

Post by Kylo Ren Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:30 pm

not going to post my real life deck, it's not finished yet...
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Deck Profile : Lightsworn Rulers ( In real life )  Empty Re: Deck Profile : Lightsworn Rulers ( In real life )

Post by Lux Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Sure Nukyur, Any thoughs on my deck?
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:41 pm

I have no experience with lightsworns, so not to me to say. All I know is that if you use them right they can be a pain in your ass.
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:03 pm

Read my deck profile then , I explain almost every card how it works and how you can use it. It's really usefull.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down