Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GDA Awards Nominations 2015!

+5
Twisted Like Me?
Super Buu
Angel
riot1man
Alisae
9 posters

Go down

GDA Awards Nominations 2015!  Empty GDA Awards Nominations 2015!

Post by Lux Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Welcome to GDA Awards nomination for 2015. At the end of every year we nominate people for a set of prizes of categories in your opinion they did great at.

This year wasn't our best year, we've been through a lot of difficulties and hard times, we had to make tough decisions, and we had to overcome our opponents to make sure GDA is always a place for people to enjoy, and have a good time.

In our journey many people decided to join our community and be part of our big family, and we're truly thankful to each and every one of you for sharing our pain and joy.

GDA Awards is an event that allows you as an individual to nominate people for prizes - from your perspective they did enough to earn these prizes.

You can nominate 1 person for each prize, you can also use 'N/A' when you don't want to nominate someone for a certain category, for instance:
- Member of the Year (2015):
- Duelist of the Year (2015):
(These are more examples)

However, we prefer that you refrain from using too much of 'N/A' for It'll make our job a tad harder when counting total nominations and deciding the winner of each category, but It's all up to you.

The prizes are as the following:
- Admin of the Year (2015): This prize is given to the person - in your opinion - is the Admin who worked for the better good to assure this community's ever growing growth continues.

- Mod of the Year (2015): This prize is similar to that of an Admin's, only difference, is you'll be nominating the Mod who in your opinion deserves such an award. Someone who has always been there for you when you sought help.

- Member of the Year (2015): This prize is given to the most loyal, active, and friendly member who in your opinion deserves to be entitled member of the year.

- Duelist of the Year (2015): This prize is earned rather than given; however, you're the one who decides who 'earn' this prize. After all, you're the one who decides who has been the best all-around duelist in GDA for this year.

- Deck-Builder of the Year (2015): This prize is given to the member who probably has the best selling this year, someone who always able to make competitive decks that aren't meta and still put a good show using these decks.

- Artist of the Year (2015): This prize is given to the best artist in this community, someone who always seems to make cool GFX and Tags from time to time.

- Underdog of the Year (2015): This prize is given to someone who started from the bottom and worked his way up to the top of the food chain claiming his righteous place as a real duelist. Someone who was good, then turned great during this year as a duelist.

- Spam-Bot of the Year (2015): O'well, this one doesn't require elaboration, simply put: someone who spams a lot no matter what topic it was. He'll always be there making sure he or she increases his post amount at the end of the day.

- Grammar-Nazi of the Year (2015): The prize is given to the person who, in your opinion, always use proper spellings, and correct others when using improper grammar. Someone that you want to punch in the face using a steel chair each time he tells you to use commas.

This prizes nominations will take place starting today: 5th December of November until 24th of December.
(note: It's preferable that you provide reasons for why you're nominating each person)

Nominating format:

Admin of the Year: John Cena
Reason: Because he's doing a lot of work here

^^That's the format!

Get nominating
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

GDA Awards Nominations 2015!  Empty Re: GDA Awards Nominations 2015!

Post by Lux Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:54 pm

I'll already nominate!

Admin of the year: Lucas Und Ness - Althrought it was hard to pick one because there were many admins throught the year, Bote did amazing stuff for the academy and the forum wouldn't be reconstructed without him.

Moderator of the year: We didn't really have one which was here for much time.

Member of the year: Pepchoninga - He was working hard on GDA while he was here.

Duelist of the year: Reessiel - Won last two GDA # tournaments and he was in semi-finals of inter-academy tournament.

Deck-builder of the year: N/A

Artist of the year: MinX (Sylveraine, C.C.) - Did awesome banners in February for GDA.

Under-dog of the year: I'll pick Clocky. He was always a tough opponent.

Spam-bot of the year: Lux Cool

Grammar-Nazi: riot1man

Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Admin of the year - Lux, if not for this dude, no one would want to make GDA alive.
Alisae
Alisae
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by riot1man Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:48 am

"Deck-Builder of the Year (2015): This prize is given to the member who probably has the best selling this year, someone who always able to make competitive decks that aren't meta and still put a good show using these decks."

"Deck-builder of the year: N/A" - Lux

not me? Sad
riot1man
riot1man

DP : 2555
Warnings : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:24 am

No, couldn't pick only one. And vote!
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:27 pm

And lux, little correction, u cant say 2015 wasnt our best year, from january to march we were the most active academy, too bad i wasnt there to see it lol, may wasnt bad too, but after that, we died

Admin of the year: lux

Moderator of the year: super buu? we didnt really have legit mod

Member of the year: lux

Duelist of the year: reessiel

Deck-builder of the year:  me? yolo

Artist of the year: MinX (Sylveraine, C.C.)

Under-dog of the year: Clocky

Spam-bot of the year: pepchininga

Grammar-Nazi: dejan32123
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Well, even we were not so active for majority of the year the activity we had at the start of the year was impressive.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:47 am

Lol I was sort of off and on Mod of year cause of family trips and other necessities but yay! Go Super Buu! Speaking of which... Can I be Mod again?
Super Buu
Super Buu

DP : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:19 pm

Super Buu wrote:Lol I was sort of off and on Mod of year cause of family trips and other necessities but yay! Go Super Buu! Speaking of which... Can I be Mod again?
u gotta stay on and be active for a while
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:18 pm

I can do that. Very Happy
Super Buu
Super Buu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:11 pm

u gotta stay on and be active for a while

^

Btw why don't you vote yourself? xD

We need votes, also, apply.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jason1637 Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:43 am

Member of the Year- Lux
Reason: Very dedicated member and has helped a lot.
Ill finish nominating the rest when i get time.
jason1637
jason1637
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by riot1man Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:03 am

Let's see...

fine, guess I'll do some nominating.

Admin of the year: Lux

Moderator of the year: N/A

Member of the year: N/A

Duelist of the year: N/A

Deck-builder of the year: Twisted Like Me? (has a lot of decks in his/her shop)

Artist of the year: Whoever created our most recent banners

Under-dog of the year: N/A

Spam-bot of the year: Is everyone a good answer? lol

Grammar-Nazi: I don't wanna give this, but this has to go to me for this year. I think we all can agree on this lol

Edit: Wait, we are supposed to have reasons? shit... Well, for the N/A's, nobody really stood out for me, I'm the Grammer-Nazi cause I was the only one who Grammer-Nazied this year, everyone spams, blah blah blah. God, this is really sucking my soul, and I barely have one (I'm in college, you have little to no soul in college).
riot1man
riot1man

DP : 2555

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:36 am

Pretty impressive number of votes so far, keep 'em coming :3
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Like Me? Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:20 am

-Admin of the year: Lux he/she has done so much for this academy in the past year and is still continuieng to.

-Mod of the year: N/A (no1 really stood out to me)

-member of the Year: pep he/she put in a lot of work when they were here and was always a good person to talk with.

-duelist of the year: N/A (didnt particapate in many duels because of my no longer having access to DN.

- Deck-Builder of the Year: myself because from wht ive seen this year ive got 1 of if not the best selling deck shop atm.

-artist of the year: N/A (have not personally seen much art around the acad and thus i cant rly say anyhting on the subject)

-under dog of the year: N/A

- Spam-Bot of the Year: Lux and we all know why.
Twisted Like Me?
Twisted Like Me?

DP : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:25 pm

BUMP! Keep'em coming!
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Mod of the Year (2015): klutzyrocket because i have my reasons

- Member of the Year (2015): clocky because i said so he had a good year like chef curry

- Deck-Builder of the Year (2015): me not even biased i definitely come up with the most unique ideas when i'm not using gishki

- Artist of the Year (2015): c.c is cool but me because i'm biased zentinal actually went to school for it though

- Underdog of the Year (2015): whoever lost the last life in the gda vs vda war when i was sweeping you deserve a cookie

-duelist of the year gabz aka adamdeamped because he's the only person thats a little scary
niquon715
niquon715

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:57 am

Awesome number of votes so far! :3

Keep nominations going!
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:36 pm

- Mod of the Year (2015): Nominating Me of course, I was really the main Mod that was here.

- Member of the Year (2015): Lux fosho

- Duelist of the Year (2015): Me with my Qlis. I mean at the beginning on 2015, I was the master of Qlis and paying that 800 everyone knows and loves Wink 

- Deck-Builder of the Year (2015): Twisted like me?

- Artist of the Year (2015): C.C

- Underdog of the Year (2015): Nominating Clocky

- Spam-Bot of the Year (2015): Lux, mister 6650 Lol

- Grammar-Nazi of the Year (2015): Lucas und Ness
Super Buu
Super Buu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:05 pm

Keep voting :3
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jason1637 Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:05 am

Artist of the year-C.C
jason1637
jason1637
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:51 am

Keep voting!
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Sooo i gues i cannot keep myself from voting so i wil just get on with it Smile 

- Admin of the year - Bote Very Happy, For all the things me, Lux and Angel did we would have never made this place better. This award needs to go to mah mate Bote, for the simple reason that this place looks, feels and runs as it does because of him Very Happy

- Mod of the Year - I would like to nominate my good friend Omega Ophion since yeah he wasnt THE best or most active mod, but when he was here he did his job great helped me in this place when nobody was here and was a great lad to talk to.

- Member of the year - Now here i will nominte Lux, just because i dont wanna nominate myself. Lux obviously is the most loyal person in the internet, a great friend and even tho i have had bad words for him i cant denie he is the ultimate member...

- Artist of the year - N.A

- Underdog of the year - Well i woudnt usualy say it even if i was asked to tho for me without a star the underdog of the year is riot1man...When i first dueled him he was just a litle over noob level. He was running such a crazy deck that even me with all the "crazy seemingly bad tho not so bad decks" thouth his deck is shit. Tho he didnt stop, he made that deck actualy decent and then good and now is a pretty decent duelist. The evolution is pretty big.

- Spam-bot of the year - Well lol i think i was a pretty decent spammer this year, tho i dont vote for myself and thats why there could be no other choice then then THE best spammer in the academy - Lux (Yeah, yeah i know i said it Luka, you are the best... XD)

- Grammer NazY of the year - Bote always uses propper grammer tho he never corrected anybody so i would again nominte Lux. He didnt realy use propper grammer himself tho he loved correcting me when i was using inproper grammer (And thats is prety often Very Happy)
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Pepchoninga wrote:He didnt realy use propper grammer himself tho he loved correcting me when i was using inproper grammer (And thats is prety often Smile )

Um, well, it's pretty xD

Love it! Keep nominations going!
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down