Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YGOPRO

2 posters

Go down

YGOPRO Empty YGOPRO

Post by Dat Magician Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:49 am

I tried out YGOPRO recently, and so far Ive enjoyed it very much. There are a number of advantages it has over DN, such as the ability to customize and play OCG only duels (DN only has tcg/ocg lists), fully automated gameplay (therefore its much faster, and no ruling issues) and you can have tag duels. The only downsides I can come up with is it's not as social as DN and requires a download.
Just wanted to know your thoughts on the site. Have you tried it out yet? Do you like it better than DN and so on...
Nowadays I mainly use it for testing, and as DN won't be changing their system anytime soon I play OCG decks there as well.

Anything related to YGOPRO can be posted here.
Dat Magician
Dat Magician

DP : 560

Back to top Go down

YGOPRO Empty Re: YGOPRO

Post by Pepchoninga Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:19 am

Well i do use the site but it need to be updated sooo much and i get qute alot of problems with that Very Happy Dn is much more noob friendly cuz when you are new to the game you rpobably play against newer players and therefor you progres playing against players of your calibar. Tho as you said DevPro is faster and you cant get rulling issues. Also you are responsible for your mistakes and your missplays, so you need to be more carefull with your moves. Tho i still think that the comunication and the friends that you make on dn are better then any duel that you can get ot DevPro.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dat Magician Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:35 am

What updates in particular do you have in mind? When it comes to updating cardlists YGOPRO seems to be way ahead. And yes I agree the communication is much better on DN.
Dat Magician
Dat Magician

DP : 560

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:39 pm

The generic ones...meh i dont know i stil like the site its very fun and deffinetly has its pros and cons Very Happy
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down