Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plants

+3
Angel
ResonatingOctave
Socialgames NR.2
7 posters

Go down

Plants Empty Plants

Post by Socialgames NR.2 Tue May 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Hi guys.Today/night we have plants.

Now plants are kind of an archetype and with a little bit of chaosity synchro it shines.With alot of potential in spell/trap cards to support weak monsters to get your stronger monsters they fulfill that very nicely.

Now some key cards:

Lonefire Blossom:Being able to summon another plant type to take its place from the deck by just tributing it is really good.With having access to alot of plant types like Gigaplant Tytannial etc etc it really puts the blossom in the lonefire.

Spore:Spore is a great great card able to summon itself and multiple its level by the banished monster from the graveyard allowing for powerfull synchros to appear and bring destruction.Jokes aside this card is a staple in plant decks and not to mention in CP.

Naturia Cherries:This card is a unlikely choice but its there.Able to summon alot of cherries and then synchro with a wide variety of monsters being only level 1 is a nice addition to plant decks and so on.Able to synchro to alot of pokemon is a nice addition for the deck,with it,RDA(Red Dragon Archfiend)and junk synchron it is able to summon the mighty red nova dragon allowing it to gain alot of attack.

GigaPlant:Gigaplant is your planttype monster reborn,with supervise it really helps your team as it is able to revive your tuners to tune with him for alot of stronger monsters.

Miracle Fertilizer:Miracle Fertilizer is a monster reborn with a backfire,of not being able to normal summon but really when are you going to activate it on the first turn.With it and gigaplant it allows you to have a variety of monsters on the field with a little to no matter cost.

Now lets see about the chaos part of the deck:

Junk synchron:Junk synchron is a level 3 tuner monster allowing you to summon any level 2/below monsters that are in your graveyard.With it you may summon alot of the tuner/non-tuner monsters that you can synchro with to create our beloved synchros.With it you are able to get momentum and pick up the duel pace,aswell as to gaining control,with draw power from other synchros to fill your hand so you would never miss any opportunity.

Doppelwarrior:Doppelwarrior is a monster that when a monster from a graveyard is SSed this monster can special summon itself.This card can let you summon powerfull synchros and when its used as a material to SS a monster you get 2 tokens in your field allowing you for another synchro,which is really great.

Level Eater:Level eater is a nice edition to the squad as its able to summon itself whenever there is a level 5 or higher monster on the field by just eating away one level,which allows for synchros ranging from 2-12 which is quite exquisite.With the synchros being high level it isnt a problem to send this monster out whenever you need him.

As for the side deck im not up to date with the new meta so you can choose whatever you need.

https://i.imgur.com/EXxYGs6.png this is my current deck list.

Extra deck:Whatever you feel comfortable tbh,and with this deck i could have made quasar,but smh i had it in the side deck.

A little recap of what it could do in one turn

https://i.imgur.com/mSf29kQ.png i did edit it so yeah you are seeing tuningwares.      

Last edited by Socialgames NR.2 on Sat May 30, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Socialgames NR.2
Socialgames NR.2

Back to top Go down

Plants Empty Re: Plants

Post by ResonatingOctave Tue May 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Nice intro to the lesson, look forward to the future lesson on the deck.
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed May 20, 2015 7:47 am

why dont u add some photos?
lesson will look longer and it will be easier to read
and nice lesson Wink
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocky Wed May 20, 2015 4:25 pm

Nice lesson, I love plants xP
Clocky
Clocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Socialgames NR.2 Sat May 30, 2015 4:57 pm

i couldnt write because school and i was a little sick.
Socialgames NR.2
Socialgames NR.2

Back to top Go down

Post by LightYagami5 Sat May 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Nice lesson but it didn't change my opinion for them.....I hate plant decks Razz
LightYagami5
LightYagami5

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun May 31, 2015 8:43 pm

plants are kewl
not cheap op deck, and fun to play
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Very nice =)
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by vequest86 Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:56 pm

i love this but does not feel complete to me but then what is ever complete thank you for sharing this:)
vequest86
vequest86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum