Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassandrainbow's Test Results

4 posters

Go down

Cassandrainbow's Test Results Empty Cassandrainbow's Test Results

Post by ab9999 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Tester Deck: Machina Gadgets

Testee Deck: Naturia

Results of the Duel : 5/15

Control of duel: 7/15 - Naturias are... naturias? XD Testee's deck had various monster efs to stun and set back the other player with the addition of cards like shrink so they could stay on the field. But i was able to get over all of these problems(monster efs) with a simple breakthrough or dark hole/raigeki and then he/she had nothing to stop me from searching out cards from my deck and grabbing my xyzs

Main Deck Build : 8/10 - 60 card main and while i do think it could still be slimmed down a bit cuz of the build is works fine at 60 and is still consistent. And cards work well together, in case u were y

Extra Deck : 6/10 - All i saw throughout the game was blackrose and didnt have chance to ask to see extra, I assume it has other staple synchs as well tho along with anything else that comes to mind.
Concentration : 5/5 - All gud, except for me. My concentration kinda sucked lel :c

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 10/10 - Again all gud

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 10/10 - Followed meh deck fine and didnt make any questions considering any rulings

Side Deck : 4/10 - I 'assume' testee's side is not up to date with the current meta. He/she said that they had no sides for gadgets witch search like crazy so yeah if u side for nekroz u side for gadgets xD Mentioned having very generic side cards like system down which dont do much this format but still a nice side card none the less.

Siding : 0/10 - Didn't side

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - Very polite~

Total: 60/100

Slifer Red : 0-59

Ra Yellow : 60-89

Obelisk Blue : 90-99

To test for Horakhty you need to have a perfect score which is 100/100 or have bought a retest and obtain a score of at least 95/100

Congratualtions You Made It To: Ra Yellow

Highly recommend updating ur side deck xD
ab9999
ab9999

Back to top Go down

Cassandrainbow's Test Results Empty Re: Cassandrainbow's Test Results

Post by Sasuke Uchiha Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:05 am

http://prntscr.com/6q3itt I disagree with that. Some ppl side in kycoo/imperial or soul release for nekroz and as you clearly know that cant be side against gears so yeah.
http://prntscr.com/6q3ja9 Can you explain this btw. Why take marks off unless theres smthin wrong with it, like 2 cowboy's or utopia, but you've stated nothing wrong with it so no marks should really be taken off.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ab9999 Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:55 am

For the first image that really just an example. I have no idea what their side deck is because they left almost immediately after the duel ended. I would love to see the actual side so i can give a more accurate score. But I didnt want to leave it empty so yeah. .-.

the for the 2nd part dats just me not wanting to leave it blank, and i only saw one synch throughout the game. I made that assumption based off what I saw from main and such, but giving full score for extra without ever actually seeing it is a bit much. '

As for anything else related to these specific results, it's beyond me, im too nub to comprehend et all ;-; lel so dont bother asking me, u can just complain to someone else about that
ab9999
ab9999

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:05 am

Welcome to Ra.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:40 pm

welcome cassandra Smile
have we met before? i think u were in vda, i remember one guy/girl who played 60 naturia deck and was named cassandra or something like that
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down