Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constellars

+5
Super Buu
Clown Baby
zactheking
Clocky
socialboy
9 posters

Go down

Constellars Empty Constellars

Post by socialboy Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Constellars

By Socialgames

Another deck from me.Yeah guys this time is the rarely used(previously meta),Constellars.

Now allthough they have a lot of different cards,they arent used in constellar deck so we will go with the cards that are used in the deck.(Note i will be going each card at a time so yeah we can understand their effects better and to see their role in the deck more purely)

Constellar Polux:Constellar Polux is used in every deck of constellars,since it allows the player to normal summon another Constellar monster to the field.Maybe some of the players dont see it as a big effect in the current meta but it is used for opening plays to the constellar,first turn pollux is never bad.It is used to speed up xyz plays and really shine the constellars to the fullest.

Constellar Kaus:This does the majority of the xyz work combined with pollux it can use its effect to give or take one level off of constellar monsters.It can use its effect twice so combined with pollux to normal summon him then you already have an advantage over the field.This is mostly used to go for 1 level up for each monster so you can open plays for pledias but there could be another way,to lower your monsters level by one and still summon pledias,but in this shape it has more materials and it can use its effect more.

Constellar Sheratan:Allthough it lacks a little bit of usage from above the two it still is a good card to use in constellars.Allthough you might get a risky play,protecting sheratan isnt quite crucial but with a measly 700 attack you can easily get otked since it gets the effect when only normal summoned.So protecting your life points is cruical.Its effect states that when its normal summoned you can add a constellar monster to your hand.This is a great 1st play aswell considering that you dont have many chances of getting pollux,its only 3/40.So in this case it goes from 4/40,5/40,6/40 depends on how many cards you put in the deck and how many sheratans do you put.

Constellar Sombre:Constellar Sombre is mostly used as a backup plan tbh just because it can banish a constellar bring to hand another one in hand from grave and normal summon again.Allthough this does has its costs for banishing a constellar monster it gets you your resources back ( i mean kaus for pledias),and normal summon again and making your xyz plays alot faster.It can be used for making a pledias again its like a pollux with a cost.

Constellar Algeidi:Constellar Algeidi is a very powerfull card allowing you to special summon a constellar monster when normal summoned.Allthough this does break the chain of the effects that the constellar monsters are going to get it when normal summoned.

These five are mostly used in the constellar deck.So now we will see the ones not of the archetype but used in this deck.

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist Bear:This card is greatly appreciated by constellars due to its effect of setting a fire formation card directly from deck.We will discuss that later here but i want to reveal all the cards and then tell their use.

Honest:Because they are mostly light Honest helps them by giving them a boost.

Brotherhood of the FIre Fist Gorrila:This is another version of bear but instead of dealing damage it triggers when destroying a monster.Again that works well with some cards that i will discuss later here.

Spell Cards:We have alot of different constellar spells but we rarely use them,but we use more efficient spell cards.

Reinforcement of the Army:A great card for searching pollux and starting off your plays,its very good currently at 3 it raises the chances of getting first turn pollux.

Fire Formation Tenki:A great start with Reinforcement of the Army,getting Kaus to hand and starting your plays off with Pollux and Kaus.

Fire Formation Tensu:An also a great card for giving power-up to your beast warrior and getting an additional summon on some beast warrior cards

Rank-Up Magic - Astral Force:This can be used with kaus,its a play that i will explain in the combo section so yeah guys.Ill explain the need of astral force in the Combo Section.

Your staples:Raigeki,Mystical Space Typhoon,Snatch Steal etc etc.

Traps:Staples.

Extra Deck:Constellar Pledias,Constellar Omega,Dante Traveler of BA,Praespe,Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon,101,Castel,Volcasaurus,Exciton,Ptolemy M7,Freezadon,Full Armored Cyrstalzero.

Combos

Usual First Turn Combo:Summon Pollux,use his effect summon Kaus,effect Kaus,raise a level off of Pollux and Kaus,then go for first turn Pledias.

Unusual First Turn:Summon Pollux,use his effect to summon Kaus,eff Kaus,lower one level off of Kaus and Pollux,then go Dante,then use Rank Up Magic Astrals Force.

Usual Longer First Turn:Tenki,Get Kaus,ROTA,Get Pollux and then do your usual first turn combo.

Unusual Longer First Turn:Tenki,Get Kaus,ROTA,Get Pollux and then do your unusual first turn.

Weaknesses

This deck allthough how great it is,It has major weaknesses,allthough vanity isnt a common threat in this deck,they do make them without XYZ so its kind of like a struck of lightning to the deck.It stuns them.The worst limitation here is Light-Imprisoning-Mirror.It completely stuns the deck and it really is the worst matchup againts constellars.Summon Limit can be limiting for them because they summon more than one card and they cannot summon more than 1 monster.

Took me a whole day so dont judgge me!!!

Brought to you by

Socialgames

socialboy

Back to top Go down

Constellars Empty Re: Constellars

Post by Clocky Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Nice article
Clocky
Clocky

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:49 pm

very useful
zactheking
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by socialboy Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:50 pm

they are just the cards that constellars use i had more in store but it took a day to write and i just wanted to finish it.

socialboy

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:57 pm

how many words is that
zactheking
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown Baby Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:30 am

you should use some artifacts
Clown Baby
Clown Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:40 am

Nice article but Satellars are better :]
Super Buu
Super Buu

DP : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:58 am

constellars are better
zactheking
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown Baby Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:00 am

zac just because you like constellars better don't let it cloud your judgement on what deck is better ok
Clown Baby
Clown Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 am

My Satellars cud whoop any Constellar deck
Super Buu
Super Buu

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:12 am

i know, i have won more with consteller then steller
zactheking
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:31 am

... both decks are good and play out differently its a matter of personal preference.

On top of that  the article states a few things that i would really disagree with but im to lazy to start a flame war Smile
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:41 am

^^ Nice Gabz lol
Super Buu
Super Buu

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:55 am

could u made more
zactheking
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:06 pm

good info in this article
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by socialboy Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:22 pm

Also i dont want to make a topic on stellars cuz right now even the noobiest of them players out there could play them

socialboy

Back to top Go down

Post by socialboy Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Gabz wrote:... both decks are good and play out differently its a matter of personal preference.

On top of that  the article states a few things that i would really disagree with but im to lazy to start a flame war Smile

Gab dont worry i wont be offended but it took a whole day to write and im not kidding but tell me your preferences and ill try to stick them here.

socialboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:37 pm

RUM
Tensu
Dante
Gorilla

Are cards you shud not even mention ever in a constellar article there not techs because you should never tech them in unless you AIM to suck at playing Constellars,

No offense meant its just i was a Constellar player for the longest time and still am and have played/ seen some of the best Constellar players there are to see so i have a 2 cent advice to put in.

Hope you understand no hate in this is meant just to improve the thread as a whole.

Have a good day
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Nice article there Social.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by socialboy Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:46 pm

let me tell you something gabz,btw this comes from a clear mind not nervous at all,RUM and dante give pledias more materials allowing him to stun your opponent for a longer turn,dante is to combo with RUM.Gorrila is another tenki setter.Allthough its not very efficient and doesnt really fit in the deck it gives you a double summon on kaus,making pledias and a kaus on the field 4400 with tensu on the field and with ptolemy,we are almost getting to 5000,an FGD.

Btw im not nervous at all but im just explaining you my thoughts of the use of those cards above.

Have a really nice day.

socialboy

Back to top Go down

Post by vequest86 Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:03 pm

i made a constellar deck before this but truly this just seems boring since you have less plays but that's my opinion but mine is also almost pure constellars with some different cards thrown in the extra and side could be good idea ill try this out later in future though.
vequest86
vequest86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down