Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by Scrapy on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:21 am

I am having a petition to demote planet goddess as an admin for she is unfit to have such a position, as she abuses it.

Exhibit A: I was ip banned (by her) because she misinterpreted what I said. Without any warning at all, I was immediately ip banned.

Exhibit B: She demotes Slim Shady from admin status for simply writing the word "fgt" once on the chat box, which was said jokingly.

She said this to Slim, a member of this academy for months now. Planet goddess has barely been here for 2 months and she's already this power crazy: http://prntscr.com/6cweih
Take note, they were both admins, but somehow, she feels like she is of higher status.

This is a formal petition to demote her, and anyone who agrees with this petition, please comment your academy name.
avatar
Scrapy
Member

Warnings : 2
Posts : 109
Join date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by Lux on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:23 am

Slim Shady

I don't give a fuck I get Banned, justice must be served.








avatar
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0
Posts : 6918
Join date : 2014-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by JohnnyPhoenix on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:27 am

While I have nothing against PG personally, I feel instead of slim being the childish one it's her. Her, what seems to be personal vendetta against slim, is driving a wedge in the admin cohesiveness. I propose that if slim remains demoted then so should PG. Otherwise, reinstate slim and please deal with this maturely. Thanks! Also I am all about fairness so just as i called slim out among others for corruption in GDA so will I do so here.

JohnnyPhoenix
Professor

DP : 1500
Posts : 91
Join date : 2015-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by MinX on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 am

With concern to Slim, I'll just say that she's the only one who actually had the guts to stand up and do something. Slim went out of line for the idk how many'th time and acted less like an Admin than PG does, demoting himself cuz Pimp gets demoted and other stuff of the sort. His Admin Status is like a pin pong ball, mostly due to himself. You don't want that in the Admin team, at least, I wouldn't.

Concerning her thinking she's above the others, I can't really say anything about that. It's true she can't just drop the demote hammer on others, even though it's justified. But on the other hand, if she'd discuss it, it would have never happened. WTPS and Slim cover each other, so it pretty much always have been a stale mate with Rees PG - WTPS Slim.
^ reasons why we only need 3 Admins.

As for the IP ban and all that, idk shit bout it. but I can tell you it won't happen again, there's a new set of rules, and everyone knows to follow them. If abuse on that scale occurs again, PG knows members like me or you will raise hell n havoc over it, so I'm pretty sure that won't happen no more. Or she's out for Gladiator Dead Academy, which I doubt.




avatar
MinX
Member

Warnings : 0
Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by Lux on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:02 am

I would like to say something too.

I feel bad actually cause I was insulting some members etc. But PG and me have same goal, to make GDA a better academy,I just don't like the way she's doing it. She gived me demote literally 10 seconds after I logged on into chatbox yesterday, and she don't even know the whole story, all of that happened behind my back, like what the fuck.

Yeah I am arrogant, salty etc. but I never wanted bad to someone. If I'm too honest for you, your problem. I just don't want to be enemy with anyone.








avatar
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0
Posts : 6918
Join date : 2014-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:23 am

Well as for PG I know secrets about her you guys don't know. But that is just my sidebar. PG is my dear friend, but she was upgraded very handsomely. She went from tester>Mod>Admin in a 1 week period, possibly 2 week period. That is crazy.WOW and [email=B@T]B@T[/email] used to be higher rank than PG and then in 1 week she exceeds them. Some people( I am not naming who) believes that rees gave her the powers because they were in a relationship and she "persuaded" him to do it if you get what I mean. Not saying this is true, but since you guys were apparently in a relationship, this kind of thing is relevant. No offense to you PG, but after today with WOW and everything else, I think you should be demoted. I am not sure on how much you should be demoted, but I do not think you should be admin because you have made some suboptimal decisions as an admin and have become seemingly power thirsty.



  ⌻ Shogun Tsunayoshi: For the crime of disobedience, you should all be executed as common criminals, but you and your men follow the old ways of Bushido, to honor your lord and avenge treachery. I see only samurai before me.                                                                                     
                                                                                                              R.I.P 47웃 Ronin♋


                
                                                            
avatar
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
Member

Posts : 110
Join date : 2015-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by MinX on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:08 am

As much as I can't take Kizan seriously due to how he starts his post, one thing he says I can agree wit. Don't let personal relationships interfere with Admin duty. If you can't prevent that, step down. Just like with Slim and Pimp, the same will apply to Rees and PG. This has nothing to do with hate, you two are great people, but if your relationship start to suffer from something like this Academy, then you have to rethink your position.

On another note, I literally have no idea what you mean by "your honest", Slim. You keep saying stuff like "my honest is brutal", but you've like. Never been brutal. Maybe brutally idiotic, but that's a personal opinion. It's seriously like, empty threats or something. Idgi. Stop saying stuff that is soooooooo besides the point p_p

And yes, PG, you, Rees, me, B@T, Octave, Jericho all have the ideal or bringing GDA up and shine. We all agree to things. But yet 80% of the time things go disastrously wrong. Because of the lack of communication, and the lack of seriousness. If that doesn't get solved, GDA is doomed to squander in drama for the rest of the time it's open.




avatar
MinX
Member

Warnings : 0
Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by Pizza Boi on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Isn't DA like the academy owner? Just have him decide '-' (If he is)

Also: B@T the only decent staff I actually experienced with; however, his jokes sometimes go too far but then again, it's my critical attitude talking. Slim's overly dramatic, just saying. Way worse than I am ;-;. PG is somewhat decent but eh, don't let personal affairs do the talking.

That's just from my point of view. If you're immature enough to be an admin, then just quit lol.

@Zane: Btw, sorry man, I took out my hate on you ;-; I got pissed off way easily that day.
avatar
Pizza Boi
Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by MinX on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:52 pm

You're always pissed tho :c

And since you're judging Admins, how would you judge WTPS? Just curious.




avatar
MinX
Member

Warnings : 0
Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by Pizza Boi on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:33 pm

Well, honestly speaking? At first I thought that he managed to outgrow his personality and become mature enough to handle administration but looking at his posts, he showed immaturity and delegated profanity towards you or other opposing people to the administration instead of handling it in a civilized way.

One may ask why should he bother? It's the internet. Well for starters, the internet is governed by certain rules as well and if we'll look at everything in a legal perspective, some of the posts here, including his are actually against Forumotion's Terms of Services as you may all know, I can simply report to the Litigation Team (There's absolutely no point if you bother deleting it as I can always ask an administrator in Forumotion to bring that post back - everything's archived) as I still have contact with them. Now, to look at it in a humanitarian perspective, in filing a complaint, it is wiser and actually better read and given an opportunity to be considered if you filed a constructive one.

As an administrator, you must evaluate all the cons and pros of each complaint and look into it yourself. You cannot be bias (Which I observed he does - disappointing) with any decisions you make, unfortunately apart from the cussing and 'bias' shown, no good pointers were given.

If you truly intend on putting Zane down, to all the administrators out there, I suggest you give your own well constructed feedback because in my eyes and in some, you look like children who's bubble just got popped.
avatar
Pizza Boi
Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by MinX on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:52 pm

For those who do not know, I'm referred to as Zane ,_,

Pizza, you yet again manage to surprise me with your legal sweg =p




avatar
MinX
Member

Warnings : 0
Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by Pizza Boi on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:05 pm

MinX wrote:For those who do not know, I'm referred to as Zane ,_,

Pizza, you yet again manage to surprise me with your legal sweg =p

I try not to disappoint Wink
avatar
Pizza Boi
Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by WowThatsPrettySad on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:24 pm

MinX wrote:With concern to Slim, I'll just say that she's the only one who actually had the guts to stand up and do something. Slim went out of line for the idk how many'th time and acted less like an Admin than PG does, demoting himself cuz Pimp gets demoted and other stuff of the sort. His Admin Status is like a pin pong ball, mostly due to himself. You don't want that in the Admin team, at least, I wouldn't.

Concerning her thinking she's above the others, I can't really say anything about that. It's true she can't just drop the demote hammer on others, even though it's justified. But on the other hand, if she'd discuss it, it would have never happened. WTPS and Slim cover each other, so it pretty much always have been a stale mate with Rees PG - WTPS Slim.
^ reasons why we only need 3 Admins.

As for the IP ban and all that, idk shit bout it. but I can tell you it won't happen again, there's a new set of rules, and everyone knows to follow them.  If abuse on that scale occurs again, PG knows members like me or you will raise hell n havoc over it, so I'm pretty sure that won't happen no more. Or she's out for Gladiator Dead Academy, which I doubt.
1.) No, shes the only one who duznt do anything about your crap. The only thing she "did" was unjustifiably demoting 2 admins without the consulting anybody. I think as admin, we've earned the trust to be talked to before demoted and what she did was stupid and wrong.  
2.) Admins don't fight and the fact that you think that is just plain childish. 
3.) You broke the rules on numerous occasions and should consider yourself lucky to still be here.


Why Don't You Just Take Your Opinion..... And Move It Somewhere Else

avatar
WowThatsPrettySad
Member

Warnings : 3
Posts : 208
Join date : 2014-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by WowThatsPrettySad on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Pizza Boi wrote:Well, honestly speaking? At first I thought that he managed to outgrow his personality and become mature enough to handle administration but looking at his posts, he showed immaturity and delegated profanity towards you or other opposing people to the administration instead of handling it in a civilized way.

One may ask why should he bother? It's the internet. Well for starters, the internet is governed by certain rules as well and if we'll look at everything in a legal perspective, some of the posts here, including his are actually against Forumotion's Terms of Services as you may all know, I can simply report to the Litigation Team (There's absolutely no point if you bother deleting it as I can always ask an administrator in Forumotion to bring that post back - everything's archived) as I still have contact with them. Now, to look at it in a humanitarian perspective, in filing a complaint, it is wiser and actually better read and given an opportunity to be considered if you filed a constructive one.

As an administrator, you must evaluate all the cons and pros of each complaint and look into it yourself. You cannot be bias (Which I observed he does - disappointing) with any decisions you make, unfortunately apart from the cussing and 'bias' shown, no good pointers were given.

If you truly intend on putting Zane down, to all the administrators out there, I suggest you give your own well constructed feedback because in my eyes and in some, you look like children who's bubble just got popped.
But... token </3


Why Don't You Just Take Your Opinion..... And Move It Somewhere Else

avatar
WowThatsPrettySad
Member

Warnings : 3
Posts : 208
Join date : 2014-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by ~Nickz on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:55 pm

That bish needs to fuck off.So yeah demote that hoe


avatar
~Nickz
Member

Warnings : 2
Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by MinX on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:58 pm

WowThatsPrettySad wrote:
MinX wrote:With concern to Slim, I'll just say that she's the only one who actually had the guts to stand up and do something. Slim went out of line for the idk how many'th time and acted less like an Admin than PG does, demoting himself cuz Pimp gets demoted and other stuff of the sort. His Admin Status is like a pin pong ball, mostly due to himself. You don't want that in the Admin team, at least, I wouldn't.

Concerning her thinking she's above the others, I can't really say anything about that. It's true she can't just drop the demote hammer on others, even though it's justified. But on the other hand, if she'd discuss it, it would have never happened. WTPS and Slim cover each other, so it pretty much always have been a stale mate with Rees PG - WTPS Slim.
^ reasons why we only need 3 Admins.

As for the IP ban and all that, idk shit bout it. but I can tell you it won't happen again, there's a new set of rules, and everyone knows to follow them.  If abuse on that scale occurs again, PG knows members like me or you will raise hell n havoc over it, so I'm pretty sure that won't happen no more. Or she's out for Gladiator Dead Academy, which I doubt.
1.) No, shes the only one who duznt do anything about your crap. The only thing she "did" was unjustifiably demoting 2 admins without the consulting anybody. I think as admin, we've earned the trust to be talked to before demoted and what she did was stupid and wrong.  
2.) Admins don't fight and the fact that you think that is just plain childish. 
3.) You broke the rules on numerous occasions and should consider yourself lucky to still be here.

Sry, couldn't stop laughing. Ok, so, moving on to seriousness.

1) You blew the trust when you abused your powers. Period.
2) You fought me, quite a bit. Point made.
3) I should consider myself lucky to be here, cuz you quote the rules, then breakl them yourselves and you abuse your power to ban me without a proper reason? I merely stated the reasons why I was gonna file your demote, and you ban me, and I'm the one who should be lucky to be here? Man, you're funny.

sry, but. With this continuing, you're just making yourself look worse, and worse, and worse.




avatar
MinX
Member

Warnings : 0
Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by WowThatsPrettySad on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:59 pm

MinX wrote:
WowThatsPrettySad wrote:
MinX wrote:With concern to Slim, I'll just say that she's the only one who actually had the guts to stand up and do something. Slim went out of line for the idk how many'th time and acted less like an Admin than PG does, demoting himself cuz Pimp gets demoted and other stuff of the sort. His Admin Status is like a pin pong ball, mostly due to himself. You don't want that in the Admin team, at least, I wouldn't.

Concerning her thinking she's above the others, I can't really say anything about that. It's true she can't just drop the demote hammer on others, even though it's justified. But on the other hand, if she'd discuss it, it would have never happened. WTPS and Slim cover each other, so it pretty much always have been a stale mate with Rees PG - WTPS Slim.
^ reasons why we only need 3 Admins.

As for the IP ban and all that, idk shit bout it. but I can tell you it won't happen again, there's a new set of rules, and everyone knows to follow them.  If abuse on that scale occurs again, PG knows members like me or you will raise hell n havoc over it, so I'm pretty sure that won't happen no more. Or she's out for Gladiator Dead Academy, which I doubt.
1.) No, shes the only one who duznt do anything about your crap. The only thing she "did" was unjustifiably demoting 2 admins without the consulting anybody. I think as admin, we've earned the trust to be talked to before demoted and what she did was stupid and wrong.  
2.) Admins don't fight and the fact that you think that is just plain childish. 
3.) You broke the rules on numerous occasions and should consider yourself lucky to still be here.

Sry, couldn't stop laughing. Ok, so, moving on to seriousness.

1) You blew the trust when you abused your powers. Period.
2) You fought me, quite a bit. Point made.
3) I should consider myself lucky to be here, cuz you quote the rules, then breakl them yourselves and you abuse your power to ban me without a proper reason? I merely stated the reasons why I was gonna file your demote, and you ban me, and I'm the one who should be lucky to be here? Man, you're funny.

sry, but. With this continuing, you're just making yourself look worse, and worse, and worse.
ur not an admin


Why Don't You Just Take Your Opinion..... And Move It Somewhere Else

avatar
WowThatsPrettySad
Member

Warnings : 3
Posts : 208
Join date : 2014-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by MinX on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:04 pm

No, I'm not. Which makes you look even worse. You realize that by continuing this fight, you just give us more and more reasons to get you a demotion petition, right?




avatar
MinX
Member

Warnings : 0
Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by WowThatsPrettySad on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:04 pm

This has gotten out of hand, if you wish to petition file a complaint or something over PM. this is making the forum look bad. Topic Locked


Why Don't You Just Take Your Opinion..... And Move It Somewhere Else

avatar
WowThatsPrettySad
Member

Warnings : 3
Posts : 208
Join date : 2014-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by Planet Goddess on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Sooo youre trying to demote the current owner of GDA? ^-^



 
avatar
Planet Goddess
Member

Warnings : 9999999999
Posts : 145
Join date : 2015-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to demote Planet goddess as Admin status

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum