Guster99's Test Results

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:09 am

Tester Deck: Constellar Artifact
Testee deck: Evilswarm

Results of the Duel : 0/15  I 2-0ed him

1-2 = 5/15

2-1 = 10/15

2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 11/15 -  We exchanged control of duel time and time again, it was a fair duel

Main Deck Build : 5/10 - He runs two tourguide, not really a good choice to use tour guide in evilswarms, let alone two of them. He main decks d fissure and macro which I assume is hate for burning abyss, satellar and possibly nekroz but not really a good card to main in evilswarms and not even good to side deck. Why not use vanity instead of those two. 

Extra Deck : 4/10 -  I decided to take one point off for every bad about this extra deck, 1. No skyblaster 2. No lavalval chain 3. Uses the useless evilswarm thanatos 4.uses evilswarm ourobors 5. uses the useless evigishki xyz 6. has useless rank 3's for his tour guide targets

Concentration : -2 for each mistake 1/5 -  I summoned a monster, I asked for response to summon, he said summon is ok, he then later after 5 seconds or so activates torreintal tribute. It seems he forgot he had tribute set.  He also didn't chain infestation pandemic to when I used Pleiades on safe zone that protected his ophion

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 5/10 - He could have won game 1 but he went for an unnecessary play, instead of summoning the normal evilswarm to get over my pollux and destroy my vanity ( I know he had that because he added it with keyrkion) but he summoned tour guide and tried to go for game which backfired at him

Card/Ruling Knowledge : -3 points for every mistake 10 /10 -  He called my deck "unique" in my opinion the plays I made and the cards I used did not display any uniqueness, but he did not show any ignorance of my deck. Therefore I will not count that.

Side Deck : 8/10 - His side deck was well diversified, it contained cards that can help him and hurt his opponents as well, but some more effective cards could have been added

Siding : 1/10 -  He did not use the vanity he had in his side nor the mind crush which were the only effective cards against constellars in his side deck

Sportsmanship : 5/5 -  fine

Total: 50/100

Slifer Red : 0-59

Ra Yellow : 60-79

Obelisk Blue : 80-99

To test for Horakhty you need to have a perfect score which is 100/100 or have bought a retest and obtain a score of at least 95/100
Congratulations You Made It To: Slifer Red

⌻ Shogun Tsunayoshi: For the crime of disobedience, you should all be executed as common criminals, but you and your men follow the old ways of Bushido, to honor your lord and avenge treachery. I see only samurai before me.                                                                                     
                                                                                                              R.I.P 47웃 Ronin♋

☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Re: Guster99's Test Results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:36 am

Its official Macro and Fissure bad in ES 10/10 pro tester comment would give again 100% accuracy.
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:40 am

welcome to slifer red man.
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by KING_ATLAS on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:42 am

Pls,U just burned my cornias with that comment,did u really said dat maining D.fiss and macro are bad choices for Evilswarms?Have u ever played Evilswarms or played agaisnt evilswarms,or have u watched any Evilswarm deck dat topped any tourney?Kill it with fire b4 it lays eggs

[
KING_ATLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:51 am

H
kizan wrote:e main decks d fissure and macro which I assume is hate for burning abyss, satellar and possibly nekroz but not really a good card to main in evilswarms and not even good to side deck

kizan really look at this again and redo your results. he should be in ra or close to it.
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:58 am

u need to redo, most of what u are saying that is bad for his deck is good for a evilswarm deck. he should be in ra
zactheking

Back to top Go down

Post by KING_ATLAS on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 am

Seriously,i dont see how someone that says that should be able to test or teach at all

[
KING_ATLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Runzy on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:58 am

:L tester getting burned damn.

[mod]Sig's are over rated[/mod]
Runzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 am

I run Macro and Fissure in my Evilswarms, but in side deck tho.

Anyways welcome to Slifer.

Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by KING_ATLAS on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Then u shoudnt be playing Eswarms,D.fiss and Macro are MUST HAVE in the main.this is elemtary school stuff ppl

[
KING_ATLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:51 pm

I hate to be "that guy" but i have to agree with Atlas i even Main soul drain in some major hate ones its really core this format
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:35 pm

You guys are right, I am sorry, I wasnt making that comment based on the current format, I was making that comment based on an evilswarm deck in general. Its good this format yes and I will re edit and give him ra. But I made that comment soley based on what a regular evilswarm deck would contain. I didnt know I was suppose to base the deck and side deck off of meta and tier 1.5 -.-, if I were suppose to then I should be an obby because I got points taking off for basing my side deck on meta, plus you cannot use meta during test. And even if I add points back from that comment, THAT STILL PUTS HIM IN SLIFER, do the math people he got 5/10 on it.... ok lets add 5 points back and give him perfect score on it.......... 55/100 thats still slifer lol

⌻ Shogun Tsunayoshi: For the crime of disobedience, you should all be executed as common criminals, but you and your men follow the old ways of Bushido, to honor your lord and avenge treachery. I see only samurai before me.                                                                                     
                                                                                                              R.I.P 47웃 Ronin♋

☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown Baby on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:15 pm

should he really get ra if he got 2-0ed though?

Clown Baby:
Clown Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by KING_ATLAS on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Getting 2-0ed its relative,theya re alot of issues dat influence that result,bricking,that ur opp has the perfect cards to counter,the luck its a great factor in this game,I think i speak for everyone when i say dat at some point we all had a game when we lost to an inferior player,because its part of the game,it happens,the testers should measuere skill over results,i have destroyed people 2-0 but they played great,sometimes even better than myself,u have to think knowing that the cards that he had,did he used them in the best way possible?Was therre something he could have done?So yeah getting 2-0ed its irrelevant to that point,he gets a big penalty just for the results scores but he still has 25 points worth being ra,my suggestion?Retest him under a the watch of a better tester

[
KING_ATLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Well sorry atlas, If you think I am a bad teacher, go file a complaint. If he wouldnt have got 2-0ed then he would be in ra. He didnt brick, it was a fair duel, there I even misplayed on purpose to see if he would catch on but he didnt ask Sam-op he watched the whole thing. I believe he is a good duelist but I still 2-0 him :/. I dont agree with the rubric either but it is what is, you will understand if you ever type up test results. Since you guys are complaining about the macro d fissure and tour guide judgement, even if I take that back, it will stil add up to him bieng a slifer. Please let me know if I made any other mistakes besides that ^^, if not then he is still slifer sorry :/

R.I.P 47웃 Ronin♋

☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by KING_ATLAS on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Lmao,are u saying that i will understand it when i type results?I just feel that ure not competent enough for the job,its what i think and its what im entitled to say,still,if u want something to read in ur free time i can give u pointers and teach you how testing should be handled,and im not saying hes not slifer,i simply dont trust ur judgment on the matter.

Have a good day
KING_ATLAS

Back to top Go down

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Thanks Atlas and like I said if you think I am not right for the job then file a complaint please, not on here. Although I do believe it is too messed up to say that I shouldnt be teacher just because I said he shouldnt main macro and d fissure. You are not entitled to say anything its just your opinion, its an opinion you are "entitled" to. You are not "entitled" to say it but thanks anyways. I based the deck on if it synergizes well. And maining d fissure and macro does not go well with running 3 evilswarm kerkion ( I am not sure if I spelled that right), but I will admit to being wrong about that its not good in side deck. But since thats the only thing you guys complain about, it still wouldn't bump him to ra sorry and have a nice day

R.I.P 47웃 Ronin♋

☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Topic will be locked.

Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content